Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.1

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I’ve been hearing much buzz over the past year or so about BB creams and finally decided to try Maybelline’s. I am usually a M.A.C. Studio Fix powder kinda girl. I think I’ve worn liquid foundation about 5 times in my whole life and each time/brand I hated. Needless to say I was quite skeptical about using any liquidy makeup but figured hell if I don’t like it it’s only 8 bucks. But I must say I love this product. It isn’t full cover but usually I am only trying to achieve an even skin tone as appose to covering up every single flaw that I have and this does the job. I use a little more than a pea-size amount and blend with my fingers. It goes on smooth and even and dries just like a moisturizer. I love this product and now that I have been introduced to BB creams I am eager to try some of the higher end brands.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product broke me out every chance I gave it, the color selection isn't to broad so it's hard to choose something for my biracial, yellow-undertoned skin. Definitely will not be repurchasing this

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Doesn't give full coverage but just enough for an even skin tone and a gorgeous glow. I bought it at Walgreens for $9 which is a slight pricy but it's well worth it, definitely going to buy again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's super oily ,ugly scent , it's terrible I got mine in medium/Dark & I do look orange Right after application . I do breakout in my t - Zone Not a great product I HATE IT ! It doesn't cover no blemishes No redness no nothing

on 7/18/2013 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product provides good color, however in the deeper hues it comes off a little orange. I also think this product makes your skin extremely oily. I want to use a bb creme as a one-stop shop, not having to put powder on top of it. I would not purchase this again, even for around ten bucks.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I loved the sheer coverage of this product. I didn't want anything heavy or foundation-y just a little help in evening out my skin tone a bit, which it did perfectly! I was hooked on this product for a while until I realized how OILY it was making me.To the point where I was walking around with blotting papers in my purse. On top of that it broke me out terribly! I wash my face with deep cleanser every day and a scrub twice a week, and had never had an acne problem until I was using it. As soon as I stopped my face had cleared within a week. The smell isn't terrible in my opinion like a perfumey chemical smell, it's noticeable at first but is ok after it dries. It was also very transferable, no matter how long I had it on it would end up somewhere else. And PACKAGING? Oh GOSH, the packaging. I hated it. It was SO messy. One tiny squeeze and it was EVERYWHERE. Don't ever leave the cap off because it WILL drip, which can also be blamed on the VERY watery consistency. Overall though, I would NEVER EVER EVER buy this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Sorry to give such a low rate, but I hate this. If you have oily skin, this is the worst bb cream you can get. No matter what primer I used while using thia product, my face would be drentched w/ oil. It melts off in the winter or summer. The only thing that was good about it for me was the color. It blends to you skin color (a lil darker) but its alright. It also gives a really nice glow. So its understandable why people love it buts its not for me.

on 6/15/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the first bb cream I've ever tried and the best one out of all the other drugstore bb creams I've bought. I have oily skin so I did find that it basically disappeared within a few hours but it's perfect if you only have like one or two places to go really quick but you don't want a full face of make up. It evened out my skin tone, had some coverage while still looking natural. I always set anything on my face with a powder and I found it made it last a little bit longer. All in all, I really love this product for a quick and easy fresh face for running errands and what not.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

this product is overall ok. the coverage is light and gives you kind of airbrush look which i like, however the colors are either too light which makes it look noticeable or too dark which i dont like since i already have dark skin tone. (not trying to be racist)

PROs:
lightweight
fair coverage

CONs:
expensive
doesnt match skin tone
doesnt smooth skin

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am just not a fan of the whole BB and CC cream craze. I understand the pros. It's lightweight and it has a lot of things in it that are much better for your skin then you're average foundation. But I guess its really a combination of two things. being darker skinned they're aren't really any high quality bb or cc creams out there to cater to my skin tone range. And this one I got for less than 10 bucks at my local cvs it was just pure crap in my opinion. First let me just say I think the packacking is a cute little tube. I will give it that. But the product itself is similar to just splashing brown watered down lotion( like the cheap lotion you get at a 99 cents store lol) on my skin.i HAD TO PUT ON ABOUT 3 LAYERS just for any decent sort of coverage. I put it on at about 11am and by 1:40 I could already see that it was gone. The lasting power was a joke. Now, I got home and looked at the bottle and laughed and threw it in the trash. It was just as bad as that foam foundation fiasco. The second factor is that maybe it sucked because ive got oily/acne prone skin and a lightweight waterlike substance isn't gonna do anything for me.

(check me out! )