Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

2.9

on 11/26/2014 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

i used to like this stuff and for the love of god i have no idea why. it makes my skin really moist and dewy and greasy and i can't stand that feeling. even my setting powder can't help with the greasiness this bb cream creates. fortunately, i had no bad reaction to it. i have incredibly sensitive combination skin and most makeup disagrees with me.
i can still get away with using this stuff on good skin days as a foundation, but this offers little to no coverage. at best, it just slightly helps even my tone out a bit. however, i can only wear this product on short trips to the store and such. it's not long lasting on my skin. it oxidizes and makes me look like an oompa loompa.
the packaging is quite cute, but that's about all i like about it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Really wanted to like this but it left my skin really shiny.. by the end of the day i looked like an oil slick. Maybe its the spf in this, but i ended up tossing it.

on 2/20/2014 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This BB cream was the third BB cream I tried and overall, this whole BB/CC thing I am not crazy about. Im out of the BB/CC game.

the colors for most BB/CC creams I have came across are either:too pink/too light. Like this BB cream, which the darkest shade I could find was Medium. Great I guess if you have pink/pale skin. But secound issue I have with this BB cream and others: How are you going to cover anything on your face??? This BB cream does not provide ANY coverage. Thats what I get for falling for another BB cream. I have decent, non problematic skin ill admit(thank you accutane) so I dont have much to cover except a little uneveness here and there. It cant even do that! I cannot imagine people with acne, scars, blemishes in general using this to cover. Cant protect your skin, oxidizes.... Ladies, do yourself a favor, buy a normal coverage foundation(medium-full) and sheer it out with sunscreen/moisturizer/serum instead. Same results and less wasting time,money and space for another useless BB cream.

on 2/8/2014 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the first BB cream I've ever used (and still currently using, haven't bought any others yet). I use it as a foundation and finish with powder. The reason why I finish with a powder is because it can be a bit oily. A little goes a very long way with this product. It's never been streaky or gross. Perhaps my review isn't very accurate since this I'm a first time BB cream user and I wouldn't necessarily recommend this to someone. I probably would buy this again but I would also buy others to compare it to. This BB cream gives me a nice glow. The color I got matches my skin color pretty well so it fixes my imperfections without giving me that weird photo shopped commercial-looking skin. I think it was about 3-4$ at WalMart; worth a try if you're interested.

on 1/6/2014 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great product that's good for everyday use. It is light on the skin, and feels weightless like a moisteriser, once you let it set for 5-10 minutes or so, because I do break out easily, this product works quite well for me. It gives light to medium coverage. It's doesn't a scent which I found was good. I would go and purchase this again because I feel like it is a staple for everyone. It s also a great starting product for anyone who who is trying out makeup for the first time.

One thing that I found that could be improved was the amount of time it stayed before it needs to be touched up. I usually go 4 to 5 hours with it on. Considering it is a Bb cream that is fairly light weight, Maybeline did a great job. :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This was a decent product. It wasn't fantastic, but it wasn't awful.
I found the formula itself to be a bit too sticky for my liking...
But overall the BB cream does it's job

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is my first BB Cream.

I'll admit buying my first BB Cream at a drugstore wasn't a great idea, but this works out decently. I should have been a Light/Medium, but they were out of that color, so I had to buy the Medium, which actually adapted to my skin color. It does not make me look orange or cakey and keeps my skin looking healthy. I had to take a point off for packaging because the product leaks out as soon as I open the bottle. Also, the cream takes forever to blend as it is very thick and creamy.

on 10/29/2013 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The color matches perfectly with my tan skin, but it is sheer coverage which I do like. I am not really into full coverage. I gave it a three because sometimes I have to use a lot of this to get what I am looking for. If I wanted full coverage I would not go with this.

on 9/25/2013 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Best BB cream I've tried so far. I have really dry skin then flakes in certain spots. I use a moisturizer under it for extra moisture. I don't think this would be a good BB for oily skinned people though because it is quite oily... which ends up working with my extremely dry skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Coverage was too sheer, it felt dewey. I could feel my pores being clogged by it. It did not give me a smooth finish or cover any of my acne scars. I had to return it a couple times because I thought I was getting shades that were too light then I realized this BB Cream just sucks for my oily skin.