Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.3

PROS:
lightweight
sheer
no breakouts
evens out my skin tone
cheap (10eu)

CONS:
no coverage
too dark for pale skin

on 5/29/2016 1:42:00 PM

There's only really one word for this bb cream...OK
The light shade for my cool very fair skin is OK not perfect but I've had worse. The coverage is lighter than I expected and even layering it its light cover. Staying power is not bad but then I used it over a dry touch sunscreen. I went for this because of its SPF so I could easily put on more during the sunny days and as that its OK. Bottom line there's worse out there and this will certainly do its job for now but not a keeper.

Great over the counter BB Cream. I've been using for a few months now and this has given my skin a nice overall glow. I apply with a moistened beauty blender and the coverage is medium. Nice variety of different shades too.

Bought as a lighter beach day BB. The coverage is enough for me, but I find I have to use powder and touch up throughout the day or my face is really oily. I think next time I'll go with dry touch sun block and mineral makeup. Not too big of a fan of this. There is a lot better on the market.

on 5/21/2016 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The product really didn't do anything for my skin! It just emphasized my pores! There wasn't really any coverage and it either didn't show up on my skin at all or made me look completely orange and patchy! I really wouldn't recommend this product for anyone! If this is your first BB cream experience, buy an Asian one! Asian BB creams are SO different from this one! Seriously this is like a BAD tinted moisturizer and Asian BB creams are like foundations or tinted moisturizers from heaven! You can't feel them but they have great coverage!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think this is a great BB cream! It's really lightweight and it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything on the skin. It has light coverage and it just evens out the skintone and covering a tiny bit, so it's perfect for everyday use. It also has SPF 30 so that's great for the summertime. I don't think the color selection is that good. I believe there's only to colors (i have the color light)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is what I was looking for! I wanted a lightweight BB cream that still had good coverage and made my skin look healthy. I have combo/oily skin but lately my skin has looked so cakey with a regular full coverage foundation and powder. I recently bought the Cargo HD powder which has pretty good coverage so I wanted something lighter underneath than my current foundations. This stuff is perfect. I was actually expecting the coverage to be much lighter than it was actually was, but it actually covered my imperfections well with just one coat. It was also not watery and felt smooth on my skin. I don't have much acne or anything, I mainly just looking for something to even my skin tone and help conceal redness/pores. I still use concealer for under my eyes and on any major redness.. but this is working great used with my Cargo powder.
I will say I got the color Light/Medium and it is perfect right now because I am self tanning. I was worried it would be a tad too light but it isn't. Also, not sure if the formulation has changed recently - because my bottle says "New & Better".

on 3/19/2016 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this experimenting with different liquid foundations because I had always used powder. (I know this is a BB cream, but it was almost summer.) I was so excited and I loved he results, how it blurred, how nice my skin felt, and the color. After about a month or so I realized that this is what had been breaking me out so bad. Lots of cystic acne, which is horribly painful. I was told by friends to get the acne clearing one, but salicylic acid has never worked for me. Everybody's skin is different, but I was really disappointed.

on 3/13/2016 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I am on my 4th tube of this. I am the light shade. On days when I don't feel like wearing a full foundation routine, I just throw on some of this & some light concealer. Its the perfect light coverage, and doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy or that "cakey" feeling. Just light & fresh which is how I prefer it. Its just an overall good drugstore bb cream. Only negative thing I have to say is that I find the smell to be kind of unpleasant, but it does not linger, and the packaging wastes a lot of product. When I was pretty much out and in need of a quick fix, I couldn't get anymore out of the tube so I cut it open to just get the rest out & toss it, to my surprise there was at least 5 or 6 more portions of product left in it. That's my only nit pick. I would recommend this for a good light coverage drugstore bb cream.

Meh.

It has light coverage and doesn't break me out. Comes in a light enough colour for me and has spf.

It disappears after 3-5 hours and I get greasy. Feels a little bit stingy around my nose when applied but doesn't seem to irritate it.

Probably would not repurchase as it's quite underwhelming.