Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.5

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 11/20/2013 2:15:00 AM

I have this in grey and grey brown. Grey is the perfect match for me, and looks extremely natural. It lasts all day, even better than MUFE Aqua Brow that's supposed to be waterproof, and way cheaper! I would definitely repurchase.

on 11/5/2013 9:52:00 AM

because this is so nice, it is always out of stock!! bought 10 of these to give out to my friends and family and they all love it!!:-) I want to buy some more!!! cheers to nice eyebrows!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm 28 but I didn't start to pay any attention to my brows until 3 yrs ago. My eyebrows are complicated,they're not thin by any means but I have sparse eyebrows even tho' the hair can grow pretty long that I have to trim them every few weeks. I also have a scar from adult chicken pox back when I was 21. I tried filling my brows with eyebrow pencil (I forgot what brand) but the result was too intense,maybe because I'm heavy handed with my makeup application. I've been steering away from pencil ever since and use brow powder to achive the natural look. I heard the rave reviews on this eyebrow pencil and decided to give this a try,I bought it online for <$5. I picked the shade #2 (gray brown) because I have naturally dark hair with brown undertone. I love how easy it is to apply and love the slanted triangle tip. It comes with a spoolie,very handy to blend everything together. I also love that they sell refills for it,less waste on the packaging. This become my HG eyebrow pencil,but my Skinfood Choco eyebrow cake is still my HG brow powder. Love them both!!

the best eyebrow product I have EVER tried. got this in Grey, and it looks REALLY natural on my asian greyish-black brows.

also, the shape of this pencil is just genius. it helps to fill in the start and end of my brows almost effortlessly. normal point-shaped pencils just makes the coloring looks too harsh.

would repurchase this over and over!

I really love this product , its affordable yet very easy to use :) however there are times that the crayon can easily break off if you put too much pressure when applying it on your brows. Plus the brush wand is so easy to use as well. Thumbs up!

on 5/6/2013 10:22:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I've been using this for about 2 years, and this is my favourite go-to brow pencil. The pencil/crayon is in a little triangular shape which makes shaping your brows extremely easy, tapers towards the end of the brows very nicely. I'm using #3 - which when applied with a light hand is a good match for dark brown hair.

Does take some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, any other brow product seems like so much hassle to apply.

Packaging could be a little better - the caps come off pretty easily! Refills are also available which makes it extremely affordable. One refill can last me 3-4 months

Tip: Warm up the nub but rubbing it on the back of your hand before applying so you get a much smoother application.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I went to Korea recently and of course I had to check out the makeup there. Etude is a reasonably priced line and I got the 02 brow pencil and I love it. It's a nice grey brown that goes on smoothly without tugging and I finish it off by layering Bobbi Brown's Slate eyeshadow to keep the pencil in place. The result is eyebrows that stay on and don't fade during the day. The Etude pencil is superb, especially for Asian colouring and it doesn't break the bank. I paid about $3 - $4 for mine.

on 12/12/2012 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

-Gives natural colour
-It's cheap! I always buy online for SGD4.50
-The shape of the pencil really helps to have a nice brow

on 10/17/2012 9:18:00 AM

This is the most amazing crayon type eyebrow enhancer......the consistency is the key....not too waxy, not too pigmented. It's the most natural looking for someone with very sparse eyebrows. It doesn't look so drawn on if when feathered on. Love it! I have it in grey and dark grey.

on 10/17/2012 8:29:00 AM

This is so far my most FAVORITE eye brow pencil that i have bought! it is just ahhh-mazing! it is medium-pigmented which is best for eyebrow pencils, and also there is a brush at the end so that i can tidy it up. it is FANTASTIC and i will be getting seconds soon! :D