Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.5

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Finally a brow pencil that has also more grey shades! I have this in grey brown and it fits my naturally dark brows perfectly and also suits my blonde hair. I have also tried three other shades that my sister has.
What I like about this brow pen is the design of the product: the triangular shape of the color itself and the brush at the other end. It's easy to do both thin and thick line and also blend with the brush. It also doesn't have to be sharpened, which I absolutely love.
This is also not too soft or pigmented like some brow pens that give too much color at once. I'd rather build the color up than swipe away excess.
It's a great product for such a affordable price! Three of these for 9 is not bad at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's actually a very good product - it lasts all day, nice color payoff, natural looking, very very cheap, and it comes with a spoolie brush. But on the other hand, it's very easy to break, and it only last me for 2 months top since I use it everyday, even though I only use it for the ends of my brows. You can buy the refill, but the shop where I used to buy told me that Etude no longer sell the refill.
(+) easy to use, very cheap, natural looking
(-) very easy to break, run out fast

I'm still looking for my hg eyebrow pencils (korean eyebrow pencils are just very cheap) but if I can't find any, I will definitely go back to this product.

Edit: I can't. I can't find any. I'm sorry. I just have to. I can't find better eyebrow pencil for this quality at this price yet. I heard Shu Uemura's is nice, but, come on, the price? Besides, they just upgrade the product with longer lid (yay!) and add a new shade (blonde? I think).

I have find my way to work with this product without breaking the lid (another yay). And, the colour grey brown is the perfect shade of brown for me. No hint of red, like at all, which is perfect because I don't like my eyebrows to be reddish brown while my hair is brownish black. I tried other brands' so-called grey brown, and I can't find any hint of grey.

UPDATED 21/06/16
I've switched to Face Shop's Designing Eyebrow. This product, as much as I loved it, caused me to breakout around my eyebrow area. I never actually thought this product is the cause, but after seeing reviews stating they have the same problem with me, I tried to change product, and then the breakout stopped. Minus 2 lippies for this problem.

on 6/30/2015 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really like this compared to pencils or powders. It's like a combination of the two. It looks some much more natural and easier to use. I think this is great for people like me, it's basically fool proof

on 6/26/2015 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice product.....
Just choose the lightest color or 2-3 lighter than your hair because the colors are all to dark for me.. ( I am NC20) and I use the No3 Brown
My HG eyebrow pencil this far...
Quiet cheap , but easily broken....... lol
Dont pull out too much product. it will be broken
This is my 12+ time purchase (I collected all the colors) and I am still satisfied with it.
Worth my $2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

my mother loves this and it's hard for her to like any product i got for her, She likes this one better than my anastasia wiz

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Affordable, great for traveling, my eyebrows have never looked so good!! Only bad thing is that after 9 hours of wear it faded in the inner corners of the brows due to my oily skin. In this video I applied and reviewed this product for the first time:

on 5/4/2015 2:14:00 PM

Affordable, colour is great for my brows (got the one in #5 grey), it's so quick and easy to use. The triangular shape makes it so much easier to make the brows an equal "height" at the start, which has shortened the time I take to do my brows. The amount of pigment is just right, not too much because brows that are too dark can add drama to the face. I just want a natural looking brow that has some sparse areas filled in, and some added structure to the start of my brows.

Nothing to complain about with the spoolie side. Packaging could be cuter, otherwise, love this product!

on 3/22/2015 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I use this product in Dark Grey. It's around $8 CAD, bought on eBay with free shipping. It matches my black hair nicely and has a decent amount of product. It has a twist bottom, so there's no need for any sharpening. It also has a spoolie, which is great for combing your brows before you begin. This is my favourite brow product I've used so far!

on 3/15/2015 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've bought this twice already. I've bought it in dark grey and grey and its amazing for the price!!!!!! It does run out quite fast though so if you use it everyday it will probably only last you about 1-2 months. Sometimes I find myself having to rub it with a bit more strength than I want to on my eyebrows but other than that this product is a must have!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I originally was going to buy Anastasia's Brow Wiz pencil in grey brown (ash brown?), but the price lead me to look for a dupe. I ordered the Etude House brow pencil in #2 grey brown for $5 on Amazon. This is by far the best brow pencil I've used. It looks very natural and applies lightly for buildable coverage. I would repurchase.