Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.5

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

on 8/27/2016 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Super cheap and affordable. I ran out of my eyebrow pencil so I bought this temporarily. I have the lightest shade. I am NC20 with black-brown hair and on me, it is a warm, almost neutral brown-black. Their lightest shade is definitely still considered quite dark, but I guess it's because they're an asian brand.

I like that it does seem to last hours and even after that, it only has a slight fade on the edges. The point of the Pencil is quite thick though plus the shape, makes it quite hard to do my brows when I'm in a hurry which is always, but now, I don't really mind anymore.

I use this by layering it on a lighter eyebrow pencil and I get full, almost natural looking brows.

I like that I can use this as an eyeshadow as well. I put this on my crease then blend with my fingers and voila! Natural eyeshadow for when I am lazy but want to still look presentable. I also smudge this along my upper lash as an eyeliner for a soft, natural look.

Overall, I will repurchase forever since the price and performance is really good, although I also hope they make lighter shades in the future.

on 8/26/2016 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The black shade is very natural looking on me. Super cheap and nice but doesn't last on me :( also, the product is not that smooth. will recommend this to those with dry skin though :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Where has this been all my life?!? When I saw this online, the first thing to came to mind was the Hourglass eyebrow pencil because of its similar slanted tip. I purchased the dark grey and dark brown-grey shade but the dark grey shade suited me best with my dark brown/black hair.
Why I love this:
- Perfect Shade
- Practical with its duo ended brush!!!!!! The brush is a mascara-wand and I love those types of brushes to blend in the pencil
- Super easy to use
- Brows lasts on for more than 12 hours and no smudging
- Slanded shape makes it really easy to fill in the tail and start of the brow with "hair like strokes"
- Totally affordable

I use to fill in my brows with a pencil and a eyeshadow and now i only use this pencil and it gives an even better effect. Love Love Love :)

on 7/26/2016 12:57:00 AM

This is one of the most affordable eyebrow pencils out there with a very thoughtful design. It's a nice triangular mechanical twist up product. No sharpening a la pencil, or eye brow brush necessary with a pomade. It's easy to create thin lines at the end of your eyebrows with the triangular edge, or thicker lines in the middle of your eyebrow with the flat triangular side. Plus, it has a nice sized spoolie at the end to blend and brush out harsh lines. The spoolie is not an awkward shape or poorly designed.

The formula is waxy, and it turns powdery. It holds up through the day. No complaints.

However, I got this in the lightest shade of grey, and I wish they expanded their color selection to include a khaki grey pencil. I would buy it in an instant. The color is unfortunately, still a bit harsh. Also, the caps are not very secure and gets loose over time. It's not an issue for the pencil end because you can twist the product down. But it's an issue with the spoolie end because I would like to keep it clean. And, the cap can get lost if you throw it in a makeup bag or travel with it.

Because of the cap and the color selection, I am taking off a lipstick. But otherwise, it's a good product if you don't travel much with it and the color selection fits your needs.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

A great, great dupe for ABH's brow wiz or Benefit's Goof Proof, especially for the price! The pencil is so easy to use thanks to it's angled shape and it comes with a spoolie. Pigmented enough and the texture is creamy enough. However, it fades easily since it's not waterproof. But for the price it's actually a very good deal!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

My holy grail!! Great formula, easy to use. The angled tip is great for drawing, the spoolie is not too hard or too soft. Really affordable. This eyebrow pencil is obviously not marketed to be waterproof or sweat proof, so don't be such a dummy to use it when you are in conditions which would make you perspire.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my current favorite eyebrow pencil. First of all, the packaging is very convenient as it has a spoolie on the end which is soft, and of course, it is a retractable pencil and i love that it is in triangular shape form which keeps the edges sharp unlike the traditional round eyebrow pens. Second is, it applies smoothly on your eyebrows and it's not highly pigmented which is great because i don't really like too dark eyebrows. Third is, it's very affordable compared to traditional eyebrow pencils, i mean those are a lot cheaper but they don't come in spoolies and they're not retractable so you have to sharpen it almost every time you use it which means it will run out faster. I'm only giving this four ratings because it does lasts all day but it's not smudgeproof, it definitely comes off easily if you accidentally rub your eyebrows especially the tail, and i have sparse eyebrows and it doesn't really reach my temples so i have to draw the tail. but all in all this is a good product and i'm definitely be repurchasing.

on 5/26/2016 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This eyebrow pencil is pretty good. It's fairly lasting and colour comes out easily. However, the caps get really loose after continued usage. In Singapore's humid climate, the eyebrow pencil doesn't last at all if you're doing exercise/sweating a lot. But at this price, I think there is nothing really to complain about...

on 5/13/2016 12:35:00 PM

These are the softest, most affordable, angled brow pencils ever. I love using the gray, black, and dark gray ones for my black hair. They are SO SOFT! Not comparable to the Anastasia, Hourglass, The Face Shop, or even other Korean branded ones. And can't beat the price, I believe I got these for $3 and that's without the deals that Etude House usually has. Seriously give this a try if you can get this product. I hope they NEVER DC THIS!!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm really sad to say this but my eyebrow area broke out after constantly using this. I love the product a lot because it's a great formula that doesnt make me overdo my brows but still gives me a defined shape. The angled pencil makes it really easy to fill in my brows. It kinda fades throughout the day though. The only reason I will not use this anymore is because I broke out on my eyebrows (it's probably something in the ingredients). Would give it 4/5 if it didn't break me out