Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil

Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil
Drawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow PencilDrawing Eye Brow Pencil

4.5

iron oxide, hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, mica, water Soeno vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, carnauba wax, triisostearate polyglyceryl-2, tocopherol, Caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate hexylene glycol

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this eyebrow pencil its a crayon type. I also like the color and the shape of the pencil, however, I keep reaching for my regular etude eyebrow pencil rather than using this one..

Pros:
Natural color
Effective shape of the pencil
Contains brow brush
Lasts all day
Doesn't oxidize or look oily throughout the day

Cons:
Although it may seem cheap ($4 on ebay) it comes with really little product
Packaging is cheap, the cap on the brush side cracked -.-

Would I re-purchase?

Probably not because I find that the regular etude eyebrow pencil works better for me! And its just as good as this, it's just not a crayon type and I find that regular eyebrow pencils last longer than crayon types!

on 8/29/2012 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's my favorite brow pencil. It lasts all day even in scorching hot weather and it resists sweat and my oily face.

I bought this in dark grey which suits my chinese complexion perfectly.

It is dead easy to use, looks natural and I can't get over what a good quality product this is for the price of $3.50 AUD. It beats all the high end makeup brands that I have tried in the past.

on 6/26/2012 5:09:00 PM

Great product!! Very cheap yet high quality. It gives my brows natural but distinctive look and it is literally impossible to draw eye brows too thick with this one. Packaging is practical and shade range is great. I have dark grey shade which suits me perfectly - not too light yet not too dark (black). Highly recommended!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've always been on the lookout for new brow products. The one's I'm able to find in the drugstore suitable for dark brown hair tend to lean red and although I know others don't notice I feel as though the fact that I filled in my eyebrows is very noticeable with my black hair over a reddish-brown base. Here come in etude house, I figured that as an Asian company they would have more straight forward shades that don't lean red. This eyebrow pencils comes in 6 shades, of which I have two, they are as follows:
01 dark brown, 02 grey brown, 03 brown, 04 dark grey, 05 grey, 06 black

I have it in dark brown and dark grey. The dark brown is a greyed brown in that it doesn't lean red which is what I originally wanted. The dark grey is a color that I can use when I don't want to draw too much attention to my brows as it doesn't make my eyebrows stand out but they do look natural when I use it. Another thing about this pencil I enjoy is that the shape of the pencil is triangular, which makes it easy for me to use.

The packaging is nice when you buy the full pencil it comes with the pencil on one end and a eye brow brush on the other. When you wish to repurchase you need only buy the pencil side as it will pop out when you are ready to change it.

The best thing about this is the price! I had a friend in Korea who was able to ship this to me originally. In Korea the full pencil retails for 2,500 won (less than $2.50), the refills go for 1,500 won (less than $1.50)!! For those unable to get it shipped from Korea, on Ebay I've seen the full pencils go for anywhere from 4-6 dollars with free shipping.