Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I had originally tried the original, which left me super oily, didn't have much coverage. So when this came out, I got excited. I had originally decided to try it in the shade "medium dark" since normally I'm matched to the darkest colours in BB creams, foundations etc... So I bought it and at first I thought it was great colour match, however this product oxidizes and it left me looking like an Oompa Loompa. So I didn't use it again. I finally found the "light medium" shade and tried that. Perfect match after it sets. The coverage is must heavier than the original, almost medium to full. The consistency is a lot more liquidy, and leaves you with a natural looking finish. I don't use concealer when I use this, because I don't feel like I need it. However, this has it's cons as well. Because it is so liquidy, it leaves a mess in the cap after awhile, so I'm not a ran of the packaging. The product oxides so if you're able to try it and it looks like a perfect match at first, I'd

on 8/31/2014 10:50:00 AM

This is my fav BB cream- My revlon colour stay is my fav. foundation but this is my second fav.

Pros:
-Great coverage (light to medium)
-Doesn't make me oily
-Lasts pretty long for a BB cream
-Feels very light on the skin
-Looks natural

Cons:
-Packing: I don't like the packing- its very liquidly formula and as soon as you open it, the product spills alot and I guess you waste product that way (tip- never store it the right way up)
-Only 2 shades! Cant believe they made only 2 shades- I use light but during winter it does get too dark for me and does have orange undertone.

on 8/25/2014 5:42:00 PM

I love this BB cream! It gives enough coverage to hide any redness on my face WITHOUT covering up all my freckles, which are one of my favorite features. It stays put all day (even on a hot summer day) and doesn't oxidize on my face. I apply it with a stippling brush and the results are fabulous. You can't even tell up close that I have anything on my face! Overall, the formula is light and comfortable on the skin. You also get a considerable amount of product for the price! I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future and I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for light coverage.

on 7/20/2014 1:46:00 PM

I dont like wearing foundation everyday so this is perfect for me.

Even in the label claims "Purpose: sunscreen" it really works like a miracle skin perfector for me Light/ Medium is the perfect color and it looks natural and velvet without even feel you´re wearing it but last all day.

About the price i think is reasonable because you only need a little amount.

Here in Mexico I buy it at walmart because about 2 times per year they are 2x1 about 5.76 dolars each

on 7/16/2014 1:11:00 AM

This BB cream is a life saver! I have acne prone combination skin, with lots of hyper pigmentation and acne scars, not to mention pale skin. I tried lots of different bb creams and could never find one that latest, matched my tone, and had a little more than sheer coverage. This bb cream had all that. I love using it with the beauty blender- it leaves a flawless finish. I don't even have to touch it up with powder, it lasts all day on it's own! I would recommend this to EVERYONE!

on 7/12/2014 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

(Reviewing for Light to Medium skin)

I actually purchased this because I was running out of the first one I had originally bought a year ago which is the original formula for normal to dry skin (which is my skin type). It's not as severely dry as it used to be but dry enough for makeup or BB cream to catch on dry patches if I don't exfoliate. When I first tried the original I kind of looked greasy so I really had to learn the 'less is more' rule for that particular formula. It's okay.. But since I don't really wear concealer much I was looking for more coverage. Obviously lol.

I know I have dry skin but I've heard so many reviews about how great this new formula is and how the coverage is so much more better than the original.. My skin hasn't been that bad lately, but during that hormonal time of the month, I need the coverage. So I did a lot of research before purchasing this and didn't really find any great reviews about how this works on dry skin UNTIL I saw a YouTube video by Megan McTaggart comparing the 2 formulas on her dry skin, and honestly that was the breaking point that made me decide to buy it.

It's supposed to be mattifying, however, it comes off semi matte for me and has a really natural finish (with awesome coverage, btw).

I'm not saying it will work for everyone with dry skin, but it definitely works for me. I'm in love and it's def. HG status. I hardly wear foundation anymore, especially during the summer.. and I live in Vegas so I don't want to have makeup melt off my face in this triple digit heat.. so I'm happy I bought this. 👌

(Side note for my dry skin gals: make sure you moisturize before you apply just like you would with any other product you'd apply on your face.)

on 6/21/2014 2:13:00 AM

first of I have oily skin so usually I use primer all the time.. But with this I don't and my face gets kinda oily but it's okay. I apply all over my face and it give pretty good coverage.. I mean before I used to use foundation n concealer n all these stuff but with this for a normal day out it's enough.. Since everyone said to keep it upside down since it's too runny.. I never tried putting it any other way but upside down.. Oh and I don't know why everyone says that the medium shade is too yellow.. My skin is normal and it's perfect for me.

on 6/7/2014 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was after something to use everyday that wasn't too heavy for my oily skin. This product is perfect because it stops my face from getting horribly shiny and dull during the day; it also has great coverage for me as I was only after something that would cover my pores and slight uneven skin tone/spots.

I find that it's slightly hard to blend, so I'm going to buy a beauty blender to use in order to achieve the perfectly even finish. (I have seen videos on YouTube where gurus have recommended the beauty blender to use with this product.)

I don't use this product every day, so I can't say whether or not it will break me out if I were to use it all the time; but I have worn it all day at work and at home afterwards, and it has managed to stay on without wearing off, needing a retouch, looking disgustingly oily, or breaking me out in the following couple of days!

CONS: I hate the packaging! The cream tends to leak out of the tube if it's left facing downwards. I have kept the packaging and place it in the box facing upwards just to stop it from pouring out all over itself once I take off the lid.

on 5/8/2014 10:24:00 AM

Packaging is really bad, the product is really liquidy and runs :( gotta store it upside down
It's really good coverage and feels really light . Additionally it controls my oils really well which is perfect for the summer. I only wish that there was SPF in this but there isn't :(

Another complaint is the price... I got it on Sale at lawblaws for 17$ which is pricy HOWEVER it is also two fluid ounces! So technically it's no that bad

update: ive been using it for a couple of weeks now and i must say, i am lOVING this <3
i find that i prefer to use this than my foundation because it feels less heavy and i know it can handle my oily combo skin and it has great coverage when needed!
only wish there was more color range

on 4/30/2014 11:28:00 PM

I am honestly surprised at how impressed I am with this product. I currently have Kat Von D's Lock It foundation which I really like, but it was much too heavy for the weather, when I sweat it fades and gets very cakey. I wanted a product that was light and natural for the summer, and didn't get cakey throughout the day. This product actually does that surprisingly well. It has pretty decent coverage, however I will still need to use concealer under my eyes. It lasted throughout the day and felt very light, I forgot I had it on at some points. My favorite thing about this product is that it didn't look like I had makeup on, it honestly just looked like better skin. OH and also that a little (like literally just drops of it) goes a very long way, which means the 2 ounces will last me a while.

PS. I have dry skin but got the oily/combo skin one so it would last through a bit of sweat and it worked really well at doing it, I didn't get shiny once while running my errands