Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium
SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumSkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumGarnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

I loved the overall concept of a BB cream. I bought it, loved the application, loved the coverage BUT after less than a week, my skin broke out really bad! I haven't experienced break outs like this since puberty so unfortunately I had to ditch this product and will be very hesitant to try any other brands. I am not sure what ingredient(s) are in this cream to cause my skin to break out.
I'm sorry my skin reacted so severely.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This bb cream has much better coverage than I thought it would and totally evened out my skin tone. However it was much too yellow for my cool toned skin. Also even though it covered well and evened out my skin tone, it looked a little mask like and not natural at all. In addition this product broke me out for days as most garnier products seem to do to me. Not recommended and would not buy again. :(

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Now, I loved the effect (a male friend said "has something happened? you're glowing!") and the price, even the color somehow worked.
But, this dried out my combo skin horribly, until it started flaking in places where it never peeled before.
I was sad to let it go, tried different moisturizers under it to no avail. Apart from the terrible feeling of tightness and dry skin, it almost gave me a chemical burn. When I went back to my old moisturizer + foundation combo, my face became red and tingly and it took two days to restore the barrier. Never again.

on 10/6/2012 2:23:00 PM

I have oily skin that also has some dryness (in other words, i am getting older) and this stuff caused me to break out. I liked it initially, but by the end of the week i had 4 more zits and hadnt changed anying else. In the garbage it goes.

on 5/25/2018 6:46:00 PM

Atrocious product, far too dark even in the lightest shade and oxidises to a fetching tangerine shade on my oily skin. Would be great if the oompa-loompa look was what I was going for, but sadly I'm not.
As with most Garnier base products, has far too much glitter and shine for a formulation allegedly for oilier skin types.
The only thing going for it is the price, if you want to look like your face has had an accident with your spray tan that is.
Avoid!

on 10/26/2016 5:30:00 AM

This is the worst BB cream I've ever tried. I used it for months, at the beginning it was okay, but then I started breaking out like crazy. It has a really weird smell. I have oily skin and it made me even oilier.

on 1/3/2015 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I personally was disappoint in this product. I have grown up with oily skin and I like to buy foundations and BB creams specifically made for oily skin. I bought this product without reading some reviews because its cheap, appealing packaging and created for oily skin, or so I thought. I find that this BB cream comes off orange onto my skin no matter how much I try to blend it even though I purchased the lightest colour. It's an extremely light coverage, even for a BB cream; the product is very running and has no thickness so it does not provide any coverage. I find that my skin alone is less oily than when I apply this product; even with a mattifying powder of the top my skin with become oily within 30 minutes - 1 hour after applying. I will definitely not buy this product again.

Pros:
- Cheap
- Good package

Cons:
- No coverage
- Orange
- Oily within the hour after applying

on 6/7/2014 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Theres something very specific in all garnier ptoducts that doesnt let my skin accept it. Everytime im gibing one last chance to garnier Imending up with either rash or lots of pimmples. Maybe its not a ptoduct itself. Maybe I have a reaction to some ingredients?

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Oil slick and colour is way off for light skin.

on 3/4/2013 2:01:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I really wanted to like this product.. But i hated it.. It made my dry patches drier even after i applied moisturizer!! and the pigmentation is awful.. it's too orange for me.... :/ It's very cheap though.. and if you have oily and not too pale skin (like mine) this will probably work... (: