Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium
SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumSkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumGarnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

on 9/25/2013 5:58:00 PM

So far my fave bb cream. I have very sensitive skin & break out easily but this bb cream is prefect so far. No breakouts :) medium coverage doesnt feel heavy or turn orange. I bought light to medium and i love it!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Fantastic drug store product. I have oily skin with large pores and this actually sits really well on my skin and covers imperfections as good as foundation with out the "cloggy feeling". Perfect for every day use. I will continue to repurchase this, although that won't be in a hurry because the small tube is lasting me forever!

I love this BB Cream! I tried another one (From Revlon if I'm not mistaken) and after a few hours of wear it would just melt off of my face and looked gross. :(
This BB is perfect for anyone with combination or oily skin. It's not too dark and gives great coverage. I'll definitely be buying again! :)

on 8/21/2013 9:01:00 PM

Wonderful product. It gave me great coverage. I suffer from acne scars and this made my skin look great without layering on make up. Everyone should try!

on 7/8/2013 6:20:00 PM

I absolutely love this BB Cream!! At first i tried using foundation but it felt too thick, so i switched to this product. I didn't expect for this cream to cover so much, I have acne prone skin, so my face is covered in pink bumps :( But with the garnier BB Cream all the pink seemed to Vanish. I also have acne marks as well as acne scars, but unfortunately this product didn't cover them completely. Overall I am content with the Garnier BB Cream and will definitely be buying again.

on 7/5/2013 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

fantastic product so much better than the original version which came out a couple of years ago. Even though I have dry skin I use this one as the shade light actually is incredibly light for a BB cream and with yellow undertones. I am NC15 or lighter in winter, Revlon Buff, Estee Bone, Loreal N1 (all of which are slightly too dark) and this is about the same as these foundations in shade. For a cream it is actually alot more like a liquid foundation in terms of coverage. When first applied it looks slightly too deep and a bit yellow for a couple of seconds but leave it a minute or so and it blends perfectly and gives the skin a lovely sheen without any glitter. Similar to my Lumi Magique foundation which I love but is slightly too orange for me (I have to mix in goth white foundation for it to work on me properly) of course as I have dry skin I need to apply this over a moisturiser and a primer which I use johnsons baby lotion, but this is excellent for day to day wear good coverage and protection for the skin. Give it a try if the previous versions were too dark as it is a score!

So I've tried a couple of the drugstore BB creams, and haven't had much luck. I had combination skin with an oily t-zone and dry patches along the side of my nose and every other BB cream I've tried has turned me into a greasy mess within a matter of 2-3 hours. This one caught my attention because its targeted at people with skin like mine, and so far I've been pleasantly surprised. I got the colour in light/medium, and for me, it's a bit too dark for my skin. I'm quite fair with freckles so its often hard to find a perfect match. I wast too surprised it was a bit dark for me but it can still work out okay for me (with a lot of blending and brining it down my neck and collar bone area). The product itself is quite runny so I have to store it upside down as to not open it and have it spilling out. I find the coverage is the best out of all the BB creams I've tried an has a nice finish. Not totally matte, not super dewy. A nice natural skin finish. I do set my t-zone with a powder as I do with everything and I'd say the lasting power is about 5 hours before I start to notice the sheen coming on. I love this for summer or spring. It feels light and airy which is awesome, it does a nice job of covering up any discoloration too. All in all it's a nice BB cream. It feels nice, it looks lovely, it blends well and it has good coverage. I took a lippie off for the packaging/consistency of the product.

on 5/17/2013 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the best drugstore BB cream I've tried. It definitely has the best coverage but still looks natural. However, even with the formula for oily skin, I'm still shiny pretty quickly..even with pressed powder over it. The packaging is terrible, it basically falls out of the tube. Regardless, it's my go-to BB cream when I'm too lazy for foundation.

on 5/15/2013 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this bb cream for over 2 months and I really like it, I am NC35 for reference and have oily skin. I tired the original one and it really sucked so I decided to give this one a shot...

It makes my skin look very healthy (it gives that nice glow) and even. I have a lot of redness so it's really awesome to finally get rid of it. Also it doesn't break me out :)
It has good coverage as well.

I dont really think it controls oil BUT i use a primer first and the E.L.F HD setting powder after. I use it instead of foundation to have a more natural look (plus who wants to spend a lot of mu and money just for going to college, save foundation for more formal occasions ;) )

The price is reasonable, the packaging not so great. I'm buying it again when I finish the one I'm currently using.

on 4/10/2013 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have to say when I first heard of BB Creams I thought they were overrated. Recently it has started to become warmer out and I've been noticing my skin has been even more oily and my makeup just come sliding off. It also is looking more cakey then before because of how many times i need to put powder over the oily spots. My skin is combination to oily or even oily. In the winter it gets dry patches and in the summer I'm just one huge oily mess. So I wanted something that was lighter then a foundation but still gave me the coverage I needed for some of red spots. I just tried it today and I used my Cetaphil oil control moisturizer and my Neutrogena shine control primer like I always do before putting any type of foundation on. I first applied 1 coat and notice that it evened out my skin and covered some red spots. Thinking I would try another coat I did and almost got rid of all the red spots I had on my face, not to mention my skin was completely even and glowing. The only bad thing I have to say about this BB Cream is that it seemed ether too dark or a little orangey on my skin. I bought the Light/Medium BB Cream so maybe next time ill get the Fair/Light. Over all this is a wonderful product that I think everyone should try!