Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium
SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumSkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumGarnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

on 7/7/2012 3:32:00 AM

I haven't felt moved enough to review a product for a while, however, this BB cream has got me writing!!

I used the original BB and wasn't impressed with the coverage, durability, shade...

I love this product so much. The consistency is quite watery, so be careful when you squeeze the tube. I use my Real Techniques stippling brush to apply this, over the top of a serum. It spreads brilliantly and covers a large area with just a small amount. The coverage is incredible - my pores vanish, my skin looks fresh. This is a Holy Grail item, for me.

So, if like me you weren't impressed with the original Garnier BB cream, take a look at this. You might love it as much as I do.

Debbie ^_^

on 7/8/2017 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is great BB cream. It is very lightweight, but it has some coverage.It's longlasting too.The only issue is very strong alcoholy scent, that dissapears whitin few minutes.

on 1/6/2016 8:34:00 PM

I have combo skin but more on the oily side. I've tried many BB creams/foundations and they always make me oily. This product made me slightly oily after like 7 hours which is incredible for me. All I need to do is blot my face and it's fine. Also the coverage is light but very build able. Remember, foundation/bb cream is to even out skin tone, concealer is suppose to hide all the other stuff so this coverage is perfect.The color is a tad light for me, I'm more on the beige side and the packaging of dispensing the product is a bit messy and runny (not a good combo for a clumsy person like me :p) and the price is a bit on the higher side ($17 CAD), but overall I love this product. My favourite BB cream so far.

My first review but I literally had to. I've tried about 4 or 5 different BB creams but this one I've been using this for about two years now and it has been my absolute HG!
I've got quite pink, sensitive, blemished skin and this really neutralises the redness for me, although it doesn't cover any acne bumps. But using pressed powder over the top of this covers them and creates a really nice matte coverage so that I usually get about 6 hours without getting oily, and I have pretty oily skin.
I guess the only con to this is that I have to wear powder over the top to get enough coverage and keep the oil at bay. But most foundations you usually have to anyway. And also, I've found that if I wear it for too many consecutive days without a break it breaks me out and I have to stop wearing it for a couple of days for them to clear up. Could be just my sensitive skin though.

on 5/18/2014 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product because nothing else will keep my oil at bay while also giving me the coverage I need. However, I am very fair and can only find this product in light/medium which is way too dark for me. Does the oil free line even offer a fair/light shade or not? And if so, does anyone know where I can get it?

on 5/8/2014 4:27:00 PM

This has SPF20 in the UK. Otherwise, ditto to what jianing23 said.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Loved how it looked on my skin when I first applied it but it only lasted a few hours WITH powder on top of it. This also can look very orange if you don't have the right skin color for it.

Can you say oompaloompa? This stuff is orange!!! It comes out of the package orange, goes on my face orange, although over time it kinda tones down but still it's orange!!! I like that product itself but they should make one lighter! (And less orange) so this was my experience with this product: I had heard so many great reviews on this product so I was excited to go and try it! But when I put it on (over a primer), it looked completely orange one my skin! After about 15-20 minutes the orange kinda toned down but it even came out of the package orange!! And the packing sucks! It is so runny and messy! However after the color tones down from its orange state it looks really nice on the skin, very natural and for a bb cream very good flawless coverage! I do like this product but with they had a lighter less orange color!! Don't know about repurchasing yet!

on 12/8/2013 11:21:00 PM

This actually gives good coverage, looks natural even when I do two layers. The color is a tad too dark. Stays on well throughout the day with powder. Hate the way product seeps out, messy and you use way less than you pour out. Overall very nice!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have repurchased this bb cream three times now. I love it because it is a light coverage and the colour matches my skin really well. However, this doesn't really do much for my oily skin. It still oils up on me just as fast as any other foundation. I prime and set this product, but it still gets oily within a few hours. I hate my skin, haha but that's another story.