Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium

Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium
SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumSkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumGarnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.5

Hello dolls!

The product that I've been using on my face for the last couple of months, as a part of my everyday make up routine, and instead of my daily moisturiser, foundation and compact powder, has been this awesome BB cream by Garnier!

Garnier has come up with this cream ideal for an oily/combination skin type! It's Non Comedogenic, oil- free texture, with ultra- absorbent perlite + mineral pigments, it'll stay on your face all day long, and provide a complete matte effect! I put this on in the morning, and it will stay put until I am ready for bed, and wash it off.

After I've used up the regular version of Garnier BB cream (which was more than anything else, suitable for dry skin, plus the color for me was way off...) I got the same BB cream, but in a different formulation, for oily to combination skin, and I was finally able to get it in a shade suitable for my skin tone, which happened to be the color- light.

This BB cream gives you the effect of immediately perfected skin by doing the following:

- Anti- shine, keeping your oil under control and makeup staying put
- Blurs pores + imperfections with the tint of color (i chose light)
- Evens tone + boosts glow with a built in illuminator and highlighter
- Moisturises like your favorite face cream, while NEVER getting oily
- SPF 20 UV Protection to prevent sun damage down the road

I'm extremely pleased with this product, as it keeps my face shine free the whole day long, even when I'm working long hours, I don't feel the need to touch-up my make up! I'm really satisfied with the color, it matches my skin tone perfectly and evens it out flawlessly!

Another thing I love about Garnier Skin Naturals Products is that they use, wherever possible, naturally derived active ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purity. AND THEY NEVER TEST ON ANIMALS!!!!!!

The container holds 40ml of the product, which is pretty decent amount and it'll last you several months, even when using it on a daily basis! I have been using this for two months, and am just short of using half the bottle. This product is available in most drugstores and supermarkets which makes it so easy to find. You dont have to drive to a sephora or an ulta to buy this, and at under $10 in price, it makes it that much more convienient.

Overall, I'm very pleased with this product and I would recommend it to whoever has oily/ combination, breakout prone skin and is looking for a nice, light product, non comedogenic, that is going to take care of your skin, making it appear even and better looking, keeping it mattified throughout the day!

on 5/5/2013 6:19:00 PM

I am a huge fan of BB cream because it treats, protects, moisturizes and does so much more. This little tube has improve how my skin looks and has improved the way my makeup looks. Healthy skin will show even when you put on makeup. If your skin is dehydrated and scaly it will certainly show in your makeup, regardless of how much you apply. BB Cream has helped add moisture to my skin and an even balanced tone. Garnier did it again, another great product!

on 5/1/2013 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I would NOT have purchased this if it weren't for the reviews, so I feel compelled to add mine even though my thoughts echo what is already here.
I bought this when looking for a light coverage foundation that had a decent level of sunscreen that actually worked. A lot of my foundations w/SPF seemed to still allow rays through and that was not cool. This bb cream had sunscreen that really does block the sun's rays-YAY!
The first few days I used this bb cream I did experience a few little blemishes. I decided to persevere in hopes it would stop and it DID! Thank goodness because I really do love this bb cream. Here's why: 1) it is extremely easy to apply. I use my fingers to rub and blend it in (quickly because it sets quickly) and then use a damp sponge to soften any poorly blended spots, 2) it matches my fair skin tone very well, 3) it doesn't break me out, 4) it's cheap!, 5) stays put (and matte!) for hours 6) looks natural, my friends assumed I stopped wearing foundation when I suggested they try this bb cream, 7) removes easily at the end of my day, 8) tube is small enough for travel as per the TSA guidelines but not so small that I'm constantly running out.

Thanks to all the other MUAers that wrote their reviews on this! It has made my makeup application routine faster and easier, something we all appreciate. I'll continue to buy this bb cream. I really do love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this product. I had tried Garnier's first BB cream, and that was just not cute. Though I loved the light feel of it, the cream was too pink for my skin and even left a little bit of a gray cast to my face. Not cute. Plus, I was so slick within minutes of putting it on that I felt like I needed to wash my face. Ew.

Anyways, after pretty much giving up on the whole BB cream thing I found this beauty at Wal-Mart. With not a little skepticism I bought the tube hoping it would be that sheer, barely there coverage I hoped for.

It totally was. I LOVE this stuff. I can hardly stand even the lightest of foundations since using this BB cream. It disappears into my skin but still evens out my skin tone. I still get a smidge oily, but with this cream I just get that "healthy glow" look. If i feel like i'm gettng too oily one day I just slap some primer on my t-zone before the BB cream and it works like a charm.

I also love that I do not have to use a powder for this cream. I hate powders and this really does not require any at all!

Best part of this cream for me is that it is more of a yellow tone and does not oxidize to become orange. That is a major win since most all BB creams or tinted moisturizers i have ever tried are either too pink or they start off yellow and oxidize to a red/orange tone.

I highly reccommend this BB cream. It can be used for a full made-up look, or just slapped on when you wake up 5 minutes before class. Looks great either way!

My only gripe is the packaging. The stuff gets all over the lid. I can cover my entire face just by digging out what has spilled into the lid.

on 4/30/2013 3:47:00 PM

I NEVER write reviews, but I had to for this product. I had been using the original BB cream from Garnier and liked the coverage and feel of it, but like most women I am always on the search for my perfect product. Halfway through the day my skin would seem oily.I was hesitant to spend more money on this slightly smaller tube of BB cream for combination skin. I am so glad I did. A little goes along way, goes on with a flawless matte finish. I do find that I need to apply again later in the day if I am going out at night, but thats true for most BB's Ive tried.
I love the way my skin looks and feels with this BB cream.

on 4/23/2013 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

just perfect for oily skins. I'll buy this again and again!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this product! I have normal to dry skin and this oil free version of the Garnier BB cream is 100% better than the original formula. The original is greasy, offers minimal coverage and is very strongly fragranced. This oil free formula is exactly the opposite and leaves a beautiful finish with really nice coverage typical of a foundation. The only thing I dislike is the runny, watery consistancy. It tends to leak out of the tube when you unscrew the cap. Fantastic product!!

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

AWESOME STUFF! Im using the color Light/Medium and it is amazing! My skin looks flawless! I apply my BB cream with the Real Technizue buffing brush by Samantha Chapman and it stays on my face for at least 8 hours. NO shine NO dryness and just looks beauitful. I was a powder girl before this BB Cream and I'm in love! I've only been using this for about week now, so I will write an update if I break out or anything... So far so good! :)

UPDATE: I'm still in love with this stuff! I've tried soo many foundations..MAC, CLINIQUE, MAKEUP FOREVER, REVLON colorstay....nothing compares to this BB cream! I apply this first and then I apply MAC powder over top.

on 4/14/2013 11:37:00 AM

I was very hesitant to try any BB cream and with a lot of concern I finally decided to try this one first and boy am I glad I tried this one!! I'm over 40 with dryer skin that is prone to breakouts. I've had NO trouble with any breakouts after about 4 weeks of usage. I'm using the oil free version. The coverage is perfect - not too much - not too little and it last all day w/out any touch ups needed. A great product in my opinion. No other foundation is needed.

on 4/11/2013 11:56:00 PM

Love it. Not fragranced like the original. Less greasy than the original as well. Nice light coverage and airbrushed effect. Perfect for a busy mama who does not have time for makeup. This plus Nivea Lip Care in Guava is the perfect no makeup yet groomed 1 minute routine!