Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium

Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium
SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumSkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumGarnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.5

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have combination skin and i love this bb cream, it does what it claims , it controls my oil and has great non cakey coverage! It is very easy to blend , i use my beauty blender and sometimes my finger , it also does great at brightening!

I adore this BB cream and use it religiously. It has great coverage and has replaced foundation in my beauty regimen. My skin is a touch oily in the T-Zone, but when I top it with a matte powder, I'm fine for the most part.

The best thing is that I am prone to small breakouts, and this product hasn't made me break out once. It looks great for most of the day and makes my skin feel soft and smooth.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

An AMAZING product! I use this everyday for light coverage for school. I love the fact it has SPF 15 in it and is also fairly moisturizing. Provides good coverage, but for full coverage, concealer and powder definitely need to be used in combination with the BB cream. Does get a bit oily around the T-Zone throughout the day, but overall is a pretty great product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have few minor blemishes, large pores on the nose and redness around my nose and on my cheeks. I am in love with this product, as a teenager in high school and coming from a school that has a strict no make up policy this product is fool proof. It minimized the appearance of large pores and covered any minor blemishes. It feels like you aren't wearing anything at all! Also building up the product gave me a medium to full coverage which I thought was amazing for a drugstore bb cream. On terms of oil control it did a decent job, I only had to blot and powder once throughout the day at school but in summer with the humidity this product wouldn't hold up for too long. In addition it hasn't made me break out yet. I would recommend wearing this product with a powder as it won't give you a matte finish.

I'm not a fan of wearing foundation because I find it's too heavy (just my opinion) but I love this stuff! I apply it with my fingers and it gives a nice natural coverage! And it stays a long time, mine can last up to 8 hours with primer and a translucent powder, and I just really love it. I have pretty light skin and the light/clair fits me perfectly! Although, I'm sure those really pale people might have a bit of difficulty. I love this to bits and will repurchase again and again and again!!

I really really love this BB cream!!! It truly has a nice matte finish, not really matte but the most matte finish I've seen in a BB cream. You really don't even need to set it. The price is a bit expensive at around $12 but it sure is worth it. There are two shades. The light/medium is a bit dark for fair skinned girls but fits me nicely. In the summer when you tan, it might fit nicer for fair skinned girls. This stuff lasts all day and really keeps the shine away. Love this BB cream.

on 6/1/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

LOVE IT. Use it every day usually, as I prefer to wear foundation when I'm going out to an event or party etc

Cannot say how much I love it. Its light-med coverage but it seriously is amazing and nmakes my skin look flawless, escp when I use a concealer and transculent setting powder (i love my face of australia loose transulcent powder)

doesnt last all day but its still great and can simply be reapplied. I bought the light (Im an NW20ish) and it is perfection! Can be kind of light when first applied by then it turns to skin colour somehow!

Love love love love love love loveeeee

already repurchased this, i went a couple of days without it when it ran out and i was so lost without it!

on 5/23/2013 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this BB cream on a daily basis and foundation for special occasions and I absolutely love it. My T zone tends to get oily and my cheeks tend to look dry. It gives my face a luminous glow and covers any redness. But I still use a moisturizer before putting on my bb cream. It's a reasonable price for a great product!

on 5/21/2013 10:29:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is a great bb cream for oily skin, it has a nice light breathable application and it has a nice matte finish. For the price this is a fantastic recommended buy

on 5/16/2013 2:13:00 AM

This bb cream is the best ever! I use this in the summer instead of foundation with a bit of powder over the top and I'm good to go. I am always the lightest shade in any foundation line and the light colour works well for me. It has a typical garnier smell, slightly fruity but nothing too strong. I will not buy a different bb cream as this is my HG. I also mix it in with some of my other foundations during the winter when my skin is a little drier for some added hydration. The only thing about it I don't like is the packaging as it leaks but if you store it upside down you will be fine :)