Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium

Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium
SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumSkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumGarnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.5

The only good bb cream ive ever tried. So lightweight & easy to blend and great coverage (medium) a little pricey though

on 8/4/2013 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Perfect and lightweight for summertime. Made my face even more clear than too faced beauty balm. Only downfall is overflowing cap packaging.

My go-to BB cream for sure! The coverage is great and it evens out my skin before i put my makeup on. Lasts about 3 to 4 months and i use it daily. Im not in search for another BB cream. I will repurchase this for a while.

on 7/25/2013 3:26:00 PM

I'm so fed up with they hysteria about BB creams it's not funny anymore. And now we have the CC and DD versions! I can't wait for the ZZ. No, really. I can't wait. Maybe then manufacturers will move on to something different (say, numbers, instead of letters; heck, it would be a change).

However, being the MU junkie I am, I have sampled a few to see what the bloody hell the fuss was all about. I didn't like any of them. Coverage, zero. Colors, absurd. Pricey oil slicks, most of them. Until I found this one.

I wanted something oil-free, but not too drying, to help me cope with my retin-A treated skin. Something lighter than fdt. for the hot summer we're having where I live. I was at RiteAid for something else, but I passed this and though, oh, why not? and got a tube, fully expecting to being forced to return it the next day.

Well, what do you know. The is the ONLY BB cream that justifies the pandemic hooh-hah about the stuff. It has decent coverage. The color is good (light-med). It's not a greasy mess. Doesn't break me out. Has SS. Reasonably-priced (it's a big tube). I can even wear it w/o powder (me, the Powder Queen!). This is the ONLY BB cream I want. Good product.

on 7/25/2013 3:04:00 PM

I love this it covers all I want but still looks natural. I also feel like it lasts all day. My new go to!

on 7/24/2013 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

OMG! this is my love affair at the moment! I am usually a foundation person because I have quite a bit of problem areas on my face from acne that need serious coverage. I never bought into the idea of a bb cream for acne-ridden skin. This is my first bb cream and I am AMAZED. I love that it is 2 oz worth of product unlike most foundations that are 1 or less oz. The consistency of it is very runny, but you know what? It feels like NOTHING literally! It looks like real skin and I love how it feels and looks. I am never a fan of heavy/masky foundation. The coverage is light to medium, and it is very even with no patchiness. I use a concealer with it to hide the angry red bumps. I always have to use concealer no matter how great the coverage may be. It has a very smooth and natural matte finish. I have to set it with powder to make it look even better and control my oily skin. It lets my skin breath, and it did not break me out. the lasting power is impressive too!
What made me love this bb cream so much was the color. I have pale skin with neutral undertones. In MAC shades I'm NC 10-15 anything darker makes me look orange. This bb cream has the most true undertones to real skin. Melanin in our skin has a brown beige color. I understand yellow and pink, but I don't know why makeup companies feel the need to add orange crap to their foundation. I use light medium shade of this bb cream and it looks fantastic. No weird undertones at all. It is a hair deeper than my skin, but I love that. I totally recommend the oily/combo version to anyone looking for a great alternative to foundation.

UPDATE: after a week or so, i broke out with bumps under my skin. I stopped breaking out as soon as I stopped using this product. I am having a hard time getting rid of the bumps because they are not close to the surface. So mad that cosmetic companies think it's okay to put out products that don't behave as marketed.

I love how this makes my skin look. Very natural and smooth. No shine. The consistency is thin so I never turn the tube upside down, I squeeze a small amount on to my fingers, rub them together real well and then pat all over my face. Good without powder for weekend. I use revlon nearly naked powder brushed on lightly over it for work. No zits and my pores look great. I have oily skin, for reference.

on 7/20/2013 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best for my oily skin! I love it! I used it underneath my foundations sometimes.. Or i used it with a drop foundation for a light coverage.. I does mattify me.. The only bb cream that i use..
Cons:
packaging
Runny
Color range

on 7/19/2013 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the only drugstore bb cream that I have found to work for my combo oily skin! I had tried the original formula and hated it... It did nothing for me. This, however, is great! It goes in smoothly and covers most of my acne scars (which I have a lot of). On warmer days, ill set it with a powder and I'm good to go. The only thing I dislike about this product is the packaging. It's a runny formula and can get messy. What works for me is to pour a bit of the bb cream into a sample jar (like one of the sample containers from Sephora) and work out of there.

I have already bought 2 backups of this BB cream from Garnier. HG material here! The coverage is the BEST I've seen from a drugstore BB cream and the oil control is awesome! I have a VERY oily Tzone and with this cream, I don't have to touch up with powder or blot. Its so lightweight & perfect for summertime, but I know I will be wearing it well into the colder months as well because I just love the look of it on my skin.