Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium

Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/Medium
SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumSkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Perfector BB Cream Oil-Free - Light/MediumGarnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.5

I have recently bought the new Garnier Skin Renewal Miracle Sikin Perfector BB Cream in the shade fair/light. I read that this is one of the best drug store BB creams available and it not only p Robbins SPF but anti-aging benefits. I am in love with it. It will be the BB Cream I purchase repeatedly. I have a very fair complexion but even the fair/light shade was a touch too dark for me. All I did was add a small amount of liquid white highlighter(ex: wet n wild white highlighter drops or Elf barely there gel highlighter) and it toned down the shade without making it super glowy from the highlighter. It matches my complexion perfectly when i do this, blends seamlessly into my skin and looks so natural with a slight dewiness. I set with the Laura Mercier Powder and use a good setting spray. This product stays on my face all day. I never have to reapply at any point, it doesn't crease, flake, or start to melt or rub off in hot weather. I'm very conscious not to subject myself to the sun because i burn instantly but i haven't had so much asa change in my skin color from sun while wearing this. It makes my skin look super healthy and the price is reasonable. I would recommend to anyone who asks as long as the fair complexion ladies are willing to take a little extra time to adjust shade

on 8/4/2017 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Best BB cream/foundation ever!
My oily/combination skin loves this product.
It's lightweight with medium coverage and looks very natural, gives the skin a wonderfully smooth texture. It hides acne marks pretty well but doesn't look cakey. In the summer I set it with loose powder, but I find this step isn't necessary in the winter. It lasts all day, with only my nose getting a bit shiny, which I don't mind.
Highly recommended!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Where do I start, I have been looking for a light foundation that had good coverage since I finished accutane! I used to have horrible acne and would cake on the foundation and it felt disgusting. So once I finished accutane and fell in love with my new perfect skin I knew I had to try this. I bought this to use during the summer for my darker shade and got the light to medium shade in the oily combination choice. I am never going back! My only complaints are that it leaks out of the bottle easily and it's a little streaky but if you're looking for a light glowy BB cream with good coverage this is for you!

on 6/27/2017 11:08:00 AM

this is a fantastic product for me. it is slightly glowy and gives a nice bronzy look to the skin. it makes the skin look flawless. has great coverage and very long lasting. does oxidize a tad bit but doesnt bother me cuz it is very less and yea i wud most likely repurchase as it is a great product and quite affordable

on 4/13/2017 7:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love it despite the bad stuff that I will mention. to begin with this is the best bb cream I have used so far, the coverage is great for a bb cream ! it covers my minimal acne which most bb creams don't do, I would say this bb cream is a medium coverage and it has a dewy finish !
the downsides to it is that it oxidizes which is something that i can work with , it also gets pretty oily 4 hours later which I really hate :( . I usually wear it for daily stuff such as work, if am going to do something that will be longer than working hours I would definitely use something else (because of the oil factor) yet still I love it and I will keep using it

I am 28 years old, have very acne prone skin, first signs of aging, and am always trying new foundations to cover up scarring and help with redness. I think I'm on my 7-10th tube of this and religiously keep going back! I like a medium coverage with a dewy finish.

This BB cream is amaaazing....a little goes a long way! The tube is easy (and somewhat sterile to squeeze product out). Apply with sponge or damp beauty blender, set with powder or it may wipe off if not fully dry. *Be careful as the squeeze tube CAN be a bit if you open it downward!*

What else to say? No major smells, non irritating, doesn't break me out.

Summer months it might melt on the face a bit (as you'd find with many liquid makeups/oily skin types), but I just don't apply as much in summer.

Oh! And my skin is somewhat fair, so the light medium - lightest colour offered- does run a tad bit dark, but I just blend it into my neck and hairline..and no need to switch shades for summer.

Don't waste your time buying the "Pure Control Anti-Acne" version of this. It has a totally different consistency, different look and feel when it is dry, and definitely doesn't help with acne.

But the regular one for oily skin is spectacular!

5 lippies and will continue to buy, fingers crossed they don't ever change this product! :)

I use foundation every time I go to work or school but I always spend so much time at my skin care/foundation routine that I took my chance and bought the BB Cream for Oily Skin by Garnier. I expected a sheer coverage, and alot of moisture. But I got a sheer-medium coverage with a balanced amount of moisture. My skin looks like skin and more healthy. The shade Light also fits me good, but not perfectly. I set the BB Cream with pressed or baby powder but I will try without it in the future. I'll let you know how it works over the day, but so far I'm impressed. Good job, Garnier.

on 1/15/2017 12:17:00 AM

For starters, I'm not big of wearing foundation on an everyday basis, and I have hyperpigmentation and some facial discoloration that I want to cover up. I wanted an everyday "foundation" that was light and easy to apply, and would even out my skin tone, while also providing a good SPF for my pale skin.

This BB cream was a lifesaver, especially because it keeps me matte the WHOLE day, something I couldn't find in other BB creams. It also has WAY more coverage than I have found in any other BB cream, while still being at a (somewhat) reasonable price for drugstore. $12 is a little pricey for my college budget, but is still doable for a product that I love like this one.

The ONLY cons are the packaging -- the tube tends to overflow quite often, especially when removing the cap. It can get really messy quick, and I hate wasting the product. Another con is the color-- I am *extremely* pale, and the lightest color does oxidize a bit, and is too dark for me. I've heard that there is a Fair shade, but I haven't seen it in stores.

I honestly hope they never stop making this, because it really is the perfect BB cream for me. I've tried others, and I just keep coming back to this. It's so easy to apply (I honestly just use my clean fingers half the time if I'm really in a rush), and gives me the coverage I need, while helping control my combination skin throughout the day. It also photographs beautifully! Highly recommend!

on 10/26/2016 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Brilliant, there are foundations out there with the same coverage that feel less oily on my skin, like the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, but for such price! It is the best best best.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I guess I've just had good luck with this product - it's the best foundation for my needs that I've found. I've used it for the past 4 years. My mom gave me the normal-skin kind and I found that it was too highly scented and slipped right off of my face. I bought the combination-oily version on a whim and it has a less creamy finish and a much lighter scent. It doesn't feel like a moisturizing BB cream, more like a light foundation. It doesn't dry my skin out or make it overly greasy.

This BB cream doesn't last much past the end of the work day, but behaves well when set with powder and blotted. It has enough pigment to cover under-eye circles and minor redness, but additional concealer is needed for stubborn zits. It's no Revlon Colorstay if coverage and staying power are your priorities, but it DOESN'T MAKE ME BREAK OUT!! :D which for me outweighs the 8-hour wear time and a few dabs of concealer. It washes off easily with Cerave foaming cleanser.

It has a yellow cast which is perfect for my NC30 skin and for concealing redness, though YMMV if you have very pink-toned skin.