L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow - Amber Rush

L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow - Amber Rush
Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow - Amber RushInfallible 24 HR Eye Shadow - Amber RushInfallible 24 HR Eye Shadow - Amber RushInfallible 24 HR Eye Shadow - Amber Rush

4.6

Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, alcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Polyurethane-11, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake,CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake]

on 5/28/2013 2:09:00 PM

This is such a beautiful color. I have no idea how I will be able to wear it yet, but LOOOOVE it. So pretty.

on 5/21/2013 12:06:00 AM

This color and Iced Latte are my favorite of the infallibles. Amber Rush is silky texture, rose gold color. I love it for the lid and a nice subtle highlight for the tear duct. With primer underneath they last all day. without primer i get a good 8 hours without creasing.

on 3/10/2013 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful rose gold shimmer shade, if your looking for an accurate swatch just hold a PENNY up; its the exact shade. I wish this line (& this shade particularly) would have a matte finish version, as the frosty metallic reflective property of this line highlights the creases/wrinkles? on my eyelids making them look droopy :/ I can work with this if I use it only in the center of the eye lid & use matte shades in the crease/outer third & then wear a thick liner on the upper lash line. The formula otherwise is phenomenal, non-messy, stay put loose shadow all day even without a primer. This may be unhygienic I know; but I can't help but simply stick my finger in & swipe it on, its sooo quick & easy. Cant wait to use this more in the warmer days & feel like a bronzed goddess!

on 2/24/2013 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I didn't think I would like this since there is so much hype about this. I love the color though and it looks better after a couple hours. It does not last a full 8 hours though but it is still a beautiful color for brown eyes

on 1/19/2013 5:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wish this product worked for me, but it just didn't. The color is gorgeous, the packaging is great, but it fades too quickly. I cannot use primers and tried this with my fingers, a stiff brush, and a fluffy brush. Each time this had faded or was gone within 2 hours. Won't be buying anymore of these.

on 12/23/2012 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I own four other of these shadows, and I'm not going to review the formula because it's excellent, as the reviews indicate. This is a rose gold color that pulls a little coppery on me, and I've been wearing it every day since I bought it a couple weeks ago. I can't get enough of the way this rich, shimmery, pinkish bronze brightens my dark eyes. I have never worn this with primer, and it never creases. I prefer to apply this shadow with a disposable wand. I rub the wand tip in the shadow, tap off the excess, and then dab the wand on the back of my hand. Then I apply the shadow, and repeat if I want more layers. I think this application method is why I don't need primer and why the shadow doesn't crease. This looks great on its own, but I've been using Bottomless Java as a contour color the last several days, and I love the look. I apply Bottomless Java the same way. I use L'Oreal gel eyeliner in Bronze and black mascara with this shadow. I would repurchase this, and I'll definitely purchase other colors.

on 12/22/2012 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Ohhhh Amber Rush, how I love the? Amber rush is a beautiful Rose Gold with great pigmentation and a buttery texture. It blends like a dream and is not too shimmery nor too glittery it's right in between. In terms of staying power I don't notice any fading throughout the day, granted I use my UDPP. It makes my brown eyes stand out and look absolutely stunning, it would look nice on blue eyes as well. A real drugstore gem!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I feel like I keep forgetting about this and then I rediscover it every couple of months. I only have a few of the infallible shadows. Although I think they are good, cream shadows are not my favorite things to deal with. I bought a cream shadow brush, which has helped a bit. Still, I find them kind of annoying.

Moving on... This shadow is pretty and the color is unique to my collction. It is basically the color of rose gold. The formulation is very nice. It wears well and does not crease when used with primer. For the price (retails for about $8, but it's often on sale), I think it's a very good value. The wear and quality are similar to the only HE cream shadow that I have (MUFE Aqua Cream).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

LOVE! I am going to get a collection of these. So soft and wonderful, not too glittery but there is shimmer. This shade has just the right color to add brightness to my eyes. I've had this for months, I have no idea why I haven't got more. Best drugstore shadow hands down.

I was intrigued by this product, because I have problems with some powder eyeshadows and their staying power. This claims to last 24 hours but I have even less luck with creams than powders. I decided to buy this color because it looks a lot like my beloved HIP pigment in Tenacious, which I love but is very messy to apply and has a lot of glitter fallout. This color is very similar, a rose gold peachy copper. I was very impressed with the texture of the product, and with the wear. The color payoff is intense and the glitter/shimmer is really deep. I prefer to apply it with my finger than with a brush, but it only takes one coat to look perfectly applied. It blends well. I don't know about 24 hours, because I am never up that long, but it wears all day with no creasing or fading. I like it with MAC Club in the crease, or on its own. I will definitely buy again and I went and bought 2 other colors to try.