Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

2.0

9 months ago

I tried this in the bronzed taupe and absolutely loved it...amber rush looks like a redish brown....really pretty but it applies much lighter and different on me. Also I'm noticing that some of these come out more shiny and foiled looking then others....this one didn't work for me

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (845 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

9 months ago

The color is beautiful but if you are looking for a low cost dupe try Yves Rocher eyeshadow in Loose Pearls-Intense illuminating effect. It’s identical.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Unknown

11 months ago

Very pigmented eyeshadow I recently bought this product and I must say I would definitely buy again..the colors pop I used mine over concealer so I don’t know if the colors would still be pigmented if you don’t use concealer first. I’ll have to try that out..

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

age30-35

skinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

hairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

eyesBrown

11 months ago

Beautiful color, incredibly easy to apply, good for a one-and-done look.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

Mar/10/2018

Agree with other reviewers. Gives that lush rosegold finish without glitter so my age 45, and any other for that matter could enjoy. I would imagine looks best on blue or green eyes but I have dark brown and I like for me too. Not too much red in it so it doesn’t amplify a poor nights sleep or too many vodka martinis.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

age44-55

skinOther, Other, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

Mar/10/2018

Absolutely stunning gem from the drugstore!

This is a gorgeous coppery tone that would probably look good on almost any eye/skin colour. It has a soft, creamy formula and good staying power. I highly reccomend.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

skinDry, Fair, Unknown

hairRed, Unknown, Unknown

eyesGreen

fromWendyW

Feb/25/2018

Great dupe to Urban Decay's discontinued Deluxe Eyeshadow color "Shag."
Thought it would be too frosty, but it's not. Great base color to use with other colors. Good application without shimmers flying all over the play.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (358 reviews)

age56 & Over

skinCombination, Fair, Warm

hairBrown, Wavy, Fine

eyesGreen

frombeddy

Jan/08/2018

I am nw20 light with pink undertone. I also have asian almond eyelid so certain shimmery shades that are too stark white or yellow tone make me look like i have swollen eyelids. I use this alone on the eyelid with some primer and it looks so spring/summer. You can play up the color by changing your crease color making this very versatile. This color is a rose gold that turns pink in some angles …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (310 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Neutral

hairBlack, Straight, Medium

eyesBrown

fromadaa23

Dec/13/2017

Amber rush is a light shiny copper.it contains a little bit of shimmers.it stays on a long time! It shines and brings some light to the eyes! Beautiful color for summer! When you do a bronzy-glowy look! Goes well with a simple eye liner. Some other colors that goes welll with amber rush: taupe,cream,nude,burgundy,purple,dark purple,grey,gold,bronze! Verry versatile color! It Goes smoothly on the …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

skinDry, Fair, Unknown

eyesGray

Nov/19/2017

I think this might be one of the most universally flattering shimmery eyeshadow you can get at a drugstore - so glad I bought it. For reference my skin tone is NC30-35 with yellow undertone.

I have heard about the hype surrounding MAC's Tan pigment and how this is the exact dupe for it and only about 1/3 of the price, so when I got it I was very impressed. First of all the pan is …

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (106 reviews)

skinCombination, Medium, Warm