4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/03/2015

My favourite bronzer!!! This stuff is to die for. It smells and tastes like chocolate! And the compact is gorgeous! 10/10

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

May/25/2015

I NEVER thought I would look good in a bronzer, but then a manager at a beauty place put some on me when I was trying a foundation by dermal end and it looked amazing!!!! LOOVVVVEEE this bronzer! Highly recommend! The smell is a plus as well.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

May/22/2015

Having fair skin, NW15, this bronzer looks very natural for me As for contouring, I would not recommend this shade because it is too light but as bronzer it is amazing. It gives just enough warmth and color, and doesn't come of muddy or orange. It has the chocolate smell that the chocolate soleil and chocolate bar eye palettes have. The smell to me isn't like artificial chocolate that …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0

May/16/2015

This looks like the perfect bronzer shade for lighter skin tones in the pan. Unfortunately, I find that it really lacks pigmentation. I have to swipe my brush repeatedly to get sufficient pigment and constantly dab and apply on my face to get any colour pay off. I have tried it with different brushes too. Such a shame as it does look lovely eventually but it just takes too much work. The texture …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (169 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

May/04/2015

. Nice subtle mid contour shade on my NC25 skin. I don't always do full contouring though, but mostly this is the only shade I use in my natural and no make up looks. I don't think it's warm or dark enough to bronze on my medium peach skin,.

Love it so much to sculpt a tiny line from my ear down my non-existent cheeks as it creates a hint of structure, and even though I …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

May/03/2015

I really loooooveee this bronzer. It's perfect for contour. It doesnt look orange or dirty like another bronzer, It's perfect. And I love the chocolate smell.
It's the best bronzer in the market so far

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Apr/19/2015

Love this bronzer, great for contouring on light/medium skin, blendable, and lasts all day! Love the packaging and absolutely love the smell! Really buildable, I apply and blend this all with an angled brush. Would definitely re-purchase, but I think it will last me a long time.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

Mar/19/2015

I absolutely love love love this bronzer. It's a matte and is great for contouring. I have light skin and the light/ medium one works amazingly on me. It doesn't run orange and it smells awesome. On me, it stays for about six hours, but then again, I am constantly outside. :)

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Mar/17/2015

I tried and tried again and again to like Hoola Benefit, but it always looked muddy on me. I finally broke down thinking this would not work, but it was PERFECT! I have very fair skin. Most bronzers on the market do not appeal to me- after looking through 10 others, this is perfect!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrown

Mar/02/2015

I was a die hard benfit hoola girl but I think this may have taken it's place. It's a matte bronzer and lighter then the hoola. So it looks more natural on my fair skin. It smells divine (which i realize shouldn't matter...but it does).

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (935 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair