Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Having fair skin, NW15, this bronzer looks very natural for me As for contouring, I would not recommend this shade because it is too light but as bronzer it is amazing. It gives just enough warmth and color, and doesn't come of muddy or orange. It has the chocolate smell that the chocolate soleil and chocolate bar eye palettes have. The smell to me isn't like artificial chocolate that some lip products or candles have, it smells more like candy. For my extremely oily skin this has good staying power. If I do have to reapply powder during the day then it does take away from the bronzers color and I find I may need to reapply this as well, but its not the bronzer fault. Also, I like to use this in my eye crease sometimes if I'm doing a more natural eye to just give a little bit of color and it works well and looks good.

**Fun Fact: I got a little carried away one day and got some of the powder on my lip and it does taste like chocolate- but don't eat it!**

on 5/16/2015 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This looks like the perfect bronzer shade for lighter skin tones in the pan. Unfortunately, I find that it really lacks pigmentation. I have to swipe my brush repeatedly to get sufficient pigment and constantly dab and apply on my face to get any colour pay off. I have tried it with different brushes too. Such a shame as it does look lovely eventually but it just takes too much work. The texture is smooth enough for a powder product and I think it blends well.. Hard to tell when it doesn't really show! I do enjoy the smell though but I can see how many would dislike it. Definitely need to be a chocolate lover and hopefully not be too sensitive to scents... I also do love the pretty golden packaging. I see that others love it so I really wonder if I got a dud.

on 5/4/2015 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

. Nice subtle mid contour shade on my NC25 skin. I don't always do full contouring though, but mostly this is the only shade I use in my natural and no make up looks. I don't think it's warm or dark enough to bronze on my medium peach skin,.

Love it so much to sculpt a tiny line from my ear down my non-existent cheeks as it creates a hint of structure, and even though I work under fluoro lights and want to look freshly bare-faced, this appears to be entirely natural shadows. I've been through so many contouring products trying to find the right shades and good performance, and can happily say this stuff really shines as a sculpting product and can do wonders for your look if the shade works!

I don't think it lasts as long as the darker Chocolate version for some reason and not quite as pigmented, but it has fabulous blendability and seems neutral and light enough to suit a range of lighter skin tones, so I'd recommend trying it if it tickles your fancy.

on 5/3/2015 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really loooooveee this bronzer. It's perfect for contour. It doesnt look orange or dirty like another bronzer, It's perfect. And I love the chocolate smell.
It's the best bronzer in the market so far

on 4/19/2015 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love this bronzer, great for contouring on light/medium skin, blendable, and lasts all day! Love the packaging and absolutely love the smell! Really buildable, I apply and blend this all with an angled brush. Would definitely re-purchase, but I think it will last me a long time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love love love this bronzer. It's a matte and is great for contouring. I have light skin and the light/ medium one works amazingly on me. It doesn't run orange and it smells awesome. On me, it stays for about six hours, but then again, I am constantly outside. :)

I tried and tried again and again to like Hoola Benefit, but it always looked muddy on me. I finally broke down thinking this would not work, but it was PERFECT! I have very fair skin. Most bronzers on the market do not appeal to me- after looking through 10 others, this is perfect!

I was a die hard benfit hoola girl but I think this may have taken it's place. It's a matte bronzer and lighter then the hoola. So it looks more natural on my fair skin. It smells divine (which i realize shouldn't matter...but it does).

I received two deluxe samples...loved it and then bought it....still love it but it seems a dry 'skin' has developed on top of the palette and makes it hard to use unless I scrape off the 'skin' and then the product is fine again.

I really wanted to like this product and I do love the smell. It is almost eatable.

The problem I have is that I actually feel like it makes my face look "dirty". As though I just came out of a tunnel. I have previously used MAC, or Lise Watier bronzers which tend to have a darker more brown-like appearance. This one might be too milky for my liking. I find it is not good for contouring at all as the colour is closer to a dark cream colour than it is to a bronze colour. I am not sure what to think about this product, I am not loving it as a bronzer. It gives me a smokey, "I just came out of a tunnel or went camping" look.