Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is definitely my bronzer of choice. Super smooth, matte, blends easily and never looks orangey. Smells like chocolate. You can build it, a lot, without ever looking ' dirty ' or bruised. I use this a lot on clients who want nose contouring as it has a super believe able finish, and you can't tell you've contoured, even up close. Also doubles as a pretty soft brown eyeshadow, and clients love the chocolatey smell. Winner. I own the milk chocolate for myself ( I'm super fair) and I adore it, plus the medium colour for my kit. Two thumbs up.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I liked this bronzer, it definitely smelt of chocolate but not annoyingly so.. Quite pleasant.. It was a nice shade but I found it could go a bit patchy.. You definitely need a lot of powder underneath so it applies more evenly. I thought it was very pricy for what it was!... I'll stick with my Soap & Glory bronzer I think... Solar ..

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Its matte, it looks pretty natural and non powdery on the skin, it smells amazing and it is a reasonable colour for contouring or bronzing. I use it to do a bit of both, I apply on my forehead concentrating on hair line and temples and a little down my nose (where you catch the sun not to contour) if i also need to darken my foundation i dust a little under cheekbones and out towards my jaw and along the jawline for a little bit of contouring. I haven't been using it much this summer although i used it loads the year before last and not at all last summer (i was pregnant and couldnt stand the smell of any cosmetics). I think I am just not sufficiently into contouring or bronzing to get excited about this. Its just matte and brown, not very exciting. Sometimes depending on how well i've applied it and perhaps which foundation I've used it can look a bit muddy and i wouldn't want to use it heavily for a sunkissed look, for that I use a little of this with a lot more apricot/coral blush. I hope to finish it but I wouldn't buy it again as I think I'd prefer something to give a bit of a glow as I primarily use bronzer to bronze not contour.

For reference I am around nc15-20, nars gobi/finland in winter/spring and clarins sand when I have a tan.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Great quality and color pay of is really good aswell, looks natural on the skin, gives a nice summer bronzed look

on 6/30/2015 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my current everyday bronzer! I've tried the original Chocolate Soleil and thought it was too dark and harsh, but this is perfect for my fair, cool toned skin.

To be honest, the pretty packaging drew me to this bronzer. I love the gold, sturdy compact, and I like that it comes with a mirror. It also smells SO GOOD! It's sweet and chocolate-y but not overpowering.

This is perfect for giving a soft, bronze-y glow to my pasty face. I don't have to use a lot of product to get that effect. It's a dryer textured powder, but it looks great on (which is all that matters!) I wouldn't use it for contour, but it's perfect for making my face warmer.

While this is kind of pricey ($28 on sale at Ulta), I don't mind because the quality is great and there's a lot of product! I've been using it everyday for a month and I have yet to make a dent in it! This is the perfect bronzer for us pale girls.

on 6/30/2015 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the smoothest most wonderful bronzer. I use it to contour and while I typically don't care about smell it, the chocolate scent really is a nice plus when you're putting it on. Beautiful natural color that blends easily. There's a reason so many like it.

I really love chocolate and this is my favorite item to apply very morning. I like the texture and the smell. I use it to contour along jawline, hairline and the sides of the nose. It gives a very pigmented color that last almost the whole day. I really love this and will soon buy the third one.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

one word: OBSSESSED! that is all.....

My favourite bronzer!!! This stuff is to die for. It smells and tastes like chocolate! And the compact is gorgeous! 10/10

I NEVER thought I would look good in a bronzer, but then a manager at a beauty place put some on me when I was trying a foundation by dermal end and it looked amazing!!!! LOOVVVVEEE this bronzer! Highly recommend! The smell is a plus as well.