Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 2/19/2016 10:22:00 AM

for someone who is so pale i never bronzed my face until now. this bronzer has got me obsessed with bronzing my skin and that's something i never thought i would say. i have this in the color light and it's perfect. just enough color, depth and tone and so hard to stuff up. slightly warm but definitely not orange. gorgeous packaging with a mirror and lasts all day. i can't live without it.

i've tried many drugstore bronzers and was skeptical about buying high end. but the price is sooooooooo worth it. if you're pale, struggle to find a bronzer shade this product with change your life.

exceptional bronzer.

How do I love this bronzer? Let me count the ways! Color pay off is insane. One light swipe and I have the perfect bronzey shade ready to go, no need to worry about building up intensify. It blends like a dreams, looks natural, and stays all day. And that smell? Heavenly! I have two free samples of this left, and I'm guarding them with my life because the price is a bit more than I want to pay for a bronzer right now. But honestly, if you have the cash and the need for a great bronzer, you can't go wrong with this one. Highly recommend!

on 2/11/2016 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this bronzer as an every day light contour, and the smell is to die for! The texture is beautiful and easy to blend. I do find that there is a bit of fall out when I am using a dense brush so a light hand and a soft brush is essential. The main reason I can't give this bronzer more than a 4 is that for the price I don't think it is the best bronzer on the market. I was hoping for a HG product for my fair skin, and as much as I wanted it to be this, it has fallen a little short. There is nothing super negative to say, I do love this product and will use it all up, but I actually prefer my NYX Matte Bronzer, so with that in mind, I don't believe this product offers the best bang for my buck. As previously stated though, its a gorgeous product :-)

I know many people love the smell of this but I'm not a fan. I'm not a fan of anything fragrant on my face even if it's natural. That aside its a beautiful bronzer. I have no complaints but I just ran out and will be trying hoola

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have this bronzer in the color 'tan', and it's absolutely amazing! It doesn't give me that orange-y look, nor does it crease throughout the day (note that I do have dry skin). I use it to set my contouring and to bronze my face. Since it comes in different shades I think this one suits everyone. I would definitely recommend this and repurchase.

Packaging: So cute, mine comes in a beautiful golden package. I think it's plastic. It comes with a mirror to. And it smells AMAZING!

Finish: Does not look cakey at ALL, and won't give you that ashy greyish look.

Product: It comes with a lot of product so it will last long, it has great pigmentation so you don't have to use a lot.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Perfect. Benefit's Hoola was too dark for me and I saw this recommended on Killer Colours' awesome blog. I'm pale with auburn hair and dark eyes and this suits me great - it's even good enough to use as a contour! It smells so so good - like genuine cocoa - not that gross fake chocolate smell. Lovely texture and never breaks out my problematic oily skin.

A bit pricey but I absolutely love this product. It is so creamy and smells so good. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this contour. It's a good shade for my fair skin and lasts all day. And it smells like chocolate

on 1/7/2016 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Pros: great color, not orange, not too ashy, natural. Blends like a dream, does not cake, looks natural. Wears well, lasts all day. Has great ingredients. Smells delicious till the very end, which keeps you enjoying every single time you use it. Good packaging, sturdy, mirror, easy to use.

Cons: none.

I just finished mine and repurchased it. This is the greatest compliment to this product. I must have some 7 bronzers, all high-end, and I manage to finish this. Meanwhile I also bought the darkest color for the summer months. Love. It.

on 1/6/2016 12:24:00 AM

Great product! I wear this on a daily basis, over foundation and just by itself. The color is wonderful and it smells even better. It looks natural for all skin types ( I am fair skinned and it looks normal! ) It has great pigmentation and lasts all day, which is hard to find in a product! Definitely a must-have!