Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is a really lovely bronzer for those of us who are pale. I am NC20, and this is great for me...gives me a little bit of color without being overwhelming or sparkly. It almost works as a contour color, and is very neutral in tone (not orange, not muddy brown, not red-brown). I used to own the original Chocolate Soleil and found that this Milk Chocolate version is not as strongly scented (or maybe just smells more like milk chocolate which is a bit more toned down) as the original, which made me happy, because I am the minority that doesn't love that strong chocolate scent. I had a little bit of a tough time deciding to get this or not because I thought it was likely very similar in color to the PF Healthy Wear bronzer in Light that I already had. However, this item offers far better quality (as it should for $29!), and is absolutely matte, where the PF Healthy Wear is lightly shimmery. In comparison, I found the TF to be infinitely better in pigment and so much smoother - the PF is chalky and feels cheap when compared to the TF. For those of us that found the original Chocolate Soleil to be a bit too ruddy and maybe a hair darker than we wanted, this new Milk Chocolate version may be just what you've been waiting for!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Milk Chocolate bronzer has debuted with the Summer Royalty collection, but I'm pretty sure it's permanent and not LE. The other products featured in the collection are LE as far as I know right now. This is the bronzer for very fair to light or light medium skin. Anyone darker than light medium will probably want the original Chocolate Soleil. If you're going to tan at all this summer, you probably want to skip this and pick up the original. This is a neutral tone, so it won't come off as muddy or orange. I find so many fair skin bronzers orange that I don't bother to pick them up anymore, but you can rely on this one to give you the right amount of color.