Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.0

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I decided to try this bb cream after reading a few reviews on different drug store bb cream options. I agree with most of the reviews that this gives your skin a terribly greasy look. I have quite oily skin so it probably wasn't the best choice. With that being said I don't hate it.... I like the lightness of the product and the color is actually perfect for my skin tone. Usually when I use it I'll just use a powder in my t-zone to get rid of some of the shine and it's completely fine. I have no doubt there are much better bb's out there but this one isn't so bad that I don't use it.

on 9/13/2012 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this when it first came out and I can't even give it away! This is so greasy I have very oily skin as it is but even less then a pea size amount had my face greasy all day. There was no coverage and the odor is terrible. I tried to give it to my mom who by the way never turns down anything as long as its free. She wouldn't even take it! Will not be purchasing this again.

on 9/12/2012 10:00:00 PM

Hate this product! Makes my skin so greasy and an unflattering color.. my face looks wet when I use this. Eventualy it gets watered down.. and its 18$. What a waste of money.

on 9/5/2012 7:13:00 PM

I bought this BB Cream last year when the huge hype about it started. I wanted to love this product but I can't. First, the color choice was wrong. At the time I bought this there was only the medium shade which is SUPER DARK for my skin. The only time I could use it was when I came back from holiday and had quite a big tan or when i put some light colored powder on top of it. Never tried the light one but I guess I'd do fine with the light shade.
The thing that made me stay away from this BB Cream was how oily it made my face look. I have combination/oily skin and this just makes me look super greasy. If you set it with powder it looks fine but after a couple of hours it will look greasy once again.
The staying power is not very good as well.
Overall I'm not impressed with this BB Cream. I might try out the new one for oily skin when they release the light shade but for now I prefer my beloved asian BB Cream.

on 9/5/2012 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I think this product is wonderful. I love the coverage and the way it
gives me a nice glow. It really does even out my skin and helps hide some old acne scars I have. I really have nothing bad to say about it. It's great:) My 16 yr old dauhter just started using it and she loves it too!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I've only been using this product for two days but I really like it so far. It's ideal for hot summer days or just any time you don't feel like wearing heavier foundations. I've read some reviews saying this is not a BB cream at all but I disagree. Cosmetic BBs are meant to even skin tone, moisturize, provide sun protection, and can act as a primer if you still want to apply a foundation. It may not have the supposed age-fighting serums and whitening/brightening properties of some BBs, but I don't think that's necessary.
For me, this product did exactly what it claimed it would. At first I was afraid medium/deep wouldn't match my NC35-40 skin tone but it did! I don't even need to apply my normal moisturizer beforehand. And I can apply it straight from the tube with my fingers, no brushes needed. (which equals less brush cleaning :3 ) It covers up the redness around my nose and cheeks, and conceals minor blemishes. Like others have said, you can apply powder to cut back the slight dewiness it gives, but it looks fine without it as well.

on 8/23/2012 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I hadn't tried a BB Cream before this one and heard from some youtube beauty gurus that this cream was comparable to smashbox's bb cream which runs at 40 something dollars, so i decided to give the 11$ product a try from my local walmart! Like others said it is a bit oily and you probably would want to put a foundation over it. It is a great alternative to a liquid foundation for me as is it a lighter, tinted moisturizer on my skin! I am used to putting a matte powder on my skin periodically throughout the day so the oily tendency didnt bother me! I really like this product overall! It makes my skin look more vibrant and flawless and i would definitely reccommed it to someone looking for a great, lighter alternative for everyday wear, to a liquid foundation.

on 8/11/2012 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It looked alright at first but then i couldn't leave it on for more than 5 minutes without my skin getting super duper oily and the bb cream start sliding all over my face. It's also not great for olive skin because it's very orange. Disappointed so I won't buy again. Smells amazing though

Made me break out big time.. I won't be using this. it works so well on my friend so I gave him the bottle. x

on 8/8/2012 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Judging from the previous reviews, I didn't expect to like this. I have used quite alot of asian BB brands but being a darker skinned southeast asian, i wanted to try the american BB creams due to their wider color varieties.

What I liked:
it made my face glow and dewy almost younger
it felt hydrating
it diffused my dark acne spots/age spots
This is perfect for one of those weekend day uses where i don't feel like putting on a full face and just go hiking/walking with my SO.

What I didn't like:
My face looks too dewy by a few hours.