Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.0

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 8/7/2012 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I decided to give this bb cream a try and i really love it! i don't have severe dark spots but the small ones i got get covered, and people noticed and told me that my skin looks so smooth, young and natural no one could tell i had it on. Now since this acts as a moisturized it does make your face a bit shiny so it helps to put powder on top to set it, sometimes i decide not to and go with a dewy look. My skin hasn't broken out and it feels so nice! i've been using it for almost a month now and i already told my friends about it. I bought the medium/deep for this summer as i'm a chameleon during the seasons lol but soon i will give the light one a try.

on 8/1/2012 11:16:00 PM

Not great. Spend the $13 on the Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream instead. I'm fair but I purchased the Garnier in Medium/Deep because the reviews said there wasn't much difference between this and the lighter version; the reviews also said that it didn't provide that much coverage in the first place. I figured I'd try this, and it does give me a little color while evening out my ruddy complexion - it does not actually cover anything. In truth, it is very emolient and very shiny upon application. It goes well beyond "dewy". I have dry skin so I don't mind the oiliness too much, but I live in a humid climate and dislike the shine. To counter that, I set the Garnier with a powder foundation - Origins Multigrain 02 Light/Medium. Between the powder's decent coverage and setting properties, it combats the transparency and oiliness of the Garnier nicely. There's no way I could use a liquid foundation of any kind on top of the Garnier BB Cream - it would melt off in a matter of hours (and that's with my dry skin). I see no difference between the Garnier BB Cream and a tinted moisturizer to be honest, and there are much better tinted moisturizers out there (Laura Mercier for one). I do like the smell of the Garnier BB Cream, as well as the tube in which it is packaged. Aside from that, I recommend you purchase the Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream from the Skin79 website or a reputable seller on Amazon.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My Mom bought this was me and I was thrilled because I have been wanting to try on these BB Creams that seem to be all the rave right now. I was a little nervous to try because I didn't think the colour would match. I went ahead and tried it because foundation is too heavy to wear in the summer and I like to keep my makeup to a minimum during the daytime in the summer. I was very pleased! I didn't have to apply my regular moisturizer and I LOVE the fact that it has SPF. My skin is pretty oily in my T-Zone, but this managed to moisturize without making my skin looking oily. However, I do have some blemishes on my forhead so I would of liked a little more coverage. It did blur the blemishs a bit and didn't break me out so I can't complain; I'll have to try with a concealor. The colour matched my skin well, but it isn't for everyone. A larger range in colours would be nice. Perfect for summer! I put on this and mascara and I'm ready to go.

I have this in light-medium and the color is gray ! my skin tone is yellow-olive and gray just evens out the color a little bit, however my sister also tried it, her skin color is more warm and it doesnt look very good on her, it makes her skin dead.

The consistence of this is creamy, easy to blend, once you apply it on your face feels VERY STICKY and heavy, I understand this is supposed to be moisturizing but this doesnt feel like any of my moistrizers lol just like a thick lotion, which I think its bad because isnt a bb cream supposed to feel light? You can definitely feel this on. On the face looks dewy, I think it gives a nice glow, however since I have oily skin I have to set this up with powder so it won't look shiny.

CONS :
-sticky consistence even once its on my face
-heavy feeling

NEUTRAL characteristics :
-Dewy finish ( depends if you like that finish or not, anyways this products claims to be a highlighter )
-Gray color once you first apply it.

PROS:
-It has very good coverage, light to medium, very buildable!
-Lasts for about 5-6 hours on my oily skin,which I think for a bb cram is okay
-It has SPF !
- It doesnt look cakey AT ALL, doesnt matter how much you put on, I have acne scars and build a medium coverage on them and it looks pretty natural still.

What I recomend:
-for people for dry skin looking for a dewy light look
-people with cool skintones
-If you have oily skin, set it with a good powder, otherwise might look very shiny !!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love, love, LOVE this product. Its a moisturizing cream but with a foundation with it!
I always put it under my makeup and it gives me such a nice tan look and at the same time its getting the hydration my skin needs. I work in pharmacy and I recommend this to all of my customers who are looking for a moisturizer.

on 7/27/2012 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I found that this BB cream was not dark enough for me. I ended up looking ashy. I also got a headache from the rose smell in it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I stay away from this on humid days as it really hydrates to the point of looking oily! It doesn't offer much coverage but gives a nice glow..

EDIT: i have sensitive skin and after a month this broke me out! :(

on 7/19/2012 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really wanted to like this product. It looked great once I applied it and I really liked the fact that it has sunscreen in it. It also matched my skin tone well. I was a little concerned about matching because the last product I purchased that had sunscreen made my face look super pale. However, it doesn't stay put. It always seems to melt right off my face. Even after setting it with my powder.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wear MAC NC42, MUFE HD #130, Neutrogena in Tan, Revlon CS in Natural Tan (I think?), Avon Ideal Flawless HD in Caramel, and Revlon Photoready in Caramel. I'm Caucasian, and I mix high-pressure tanning beds (minimizing harmful UV rays) and Jergens self-tanners. I am 35, just starting to get some slight signs of wrinkles, but fighting the aging process fiercely. I have combination to dry skin, and I rarely break out. I *do* have an issue with slight overly red hues at the tops of my cheeks and white "raccoon eyes" from wearing tanning protective gear.

As you can tell, I try many different products, foundations, cosmetics, and I am always searching for the best.

I'm not going to go as far as saying this Garnier BB Cream is the Best Thing Ever, but I am actually extremely impressed. I usually have to use a dozen products or so in very light layers (MAC Strobe cream, Monistat primer, Skindinavia DeSlick, foundation, Bare Escentuals Illuminating Minerial Veil, L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-Dull corrector) to get the effect of one single, simple application of the Garnier BB Cream product.

The scent is pleasant. The coverage is medium, in my opinion, yet it looks extremely natural and fresh, which reminds me of MUFE HD, but without the dryness and the price. A little goes a long way, making it an extremely good bargain at $13 at CVS. It is not extremely transferring, especially if you gently blot a plain tissue on your face after applying and set it with a very finely milled powder, such as Coty Airspun Translucent or Palladio Translucent, or Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil, etc.

My husband said, "You look really beautiful tonight. What did you do differently? It's like you have makeup on, but you can't tell. You look very young. I can see your freckles. I have missed the freckles."

I don't feel like there's actually anything on my face at the moment with it on. The shade blends absolutely perfectly since it's more of a tinted product than a true foundation, and mixes well with any powders or cremes that I use with it.

Some have complained about a white cast with photography with this product, but please remember, it contains SPF. Any product containing SPF will give off a white cast when photographed, so that is your trade-off. If you want to avoid the white cast, use an HD foundation like MUFE with no SPF when doing camera/video work.

So...

Yeah, I love this stuff. I'm going to start wearing it often. It makes me look radiant, beautiful, with an inner glow that isn't TOO glowy, and I've given it 5 stars because, for my skin type and chemistry, it certainly deserves it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After reading the reviews, it appears that many really did expect a "miracle" as the package says. I didn't expect any miracles, but was happily surprised. I'm 48 with oily, acne-prone, sensitive (seborrheic), blotchy skin. (Can't get much worse than that!) Before discovering this, I've already been using a retinol serum at night, and a 2% salicylic gel during the day (both Neutrogena) for several months now. These products have kept the seborrhea and oiliness/acne under control. This bb cream is like the icing on the cake. It blends beautifully into my medium-tan skin and evens out the blotchiness. It also moisturizes nicely and doesn't make me break out. (I dust a mineral veil powder over it, so it doesn't really melt off even in the humid South.) Friends have mentioned that I have beautiful skin and that it doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup. I think that makes it a keeper for me!