Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.0

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 1/31/2013 12:18:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this bb cream but the ingredients look a bit dodgy as I love using natural products on skin. As it is hard to find my colour this is sometimes very tricky. I am a MAC NC42.

This product feels lovely, is moisturising and makes my skin look dewy and glowing! It has light to medium coverage which can be built up if needed. I hate the look of masky foundation so I love this.

The smell is strong but nice like white tea.

on 1/24/2013 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like it, but I use it more like a moisturizer since I still wear foundation on top. Or is that normal use for a BB cream? I have no idea. Anyway, this is nice and light and gives just enough color for me to feel like its worth the $12 or so I paid for it. I've already repurchased 3 or 4 times and will continue to do so until I find something better. The only improvement would be to re-vamp the stupid tube... It always gets bent in a weird way as the product is depleted. It makes the label unroll from the tube and then you have a sticky tube with the label peeling off in your makeup bag, nice. They should print the label on the plastic tube instead of using a sticker.

on 12/15/2012 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This was my first bb cream and I wasn't ecstatic or upset. I normally go for a light/medium coverage foundation so I thought this would be a good alternative. The consistency from what I understand is thicker than most bb creams, but I didn't mind it. I use a kabuki brush and it really does blend in well and cover any redness. The only downfall to this product is that it is too moisturizing for me. I have really oily skin, and even when i use a primer my t zone still gets super shiny so I have to blot at least twice a day. The price is reasonable when I see other bb creams at Sephora, but the smell is just too over powering. Most smells go away after a couple hours of wear, but this just stays all day so for anyone who doesn't like perfumy smells, don't invest in this product.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was SOOOO excited to buy this product. I wouldn't stop talking about it to my boyfriend, so he surprised me and bought it for me. I was so thankful and he wanted me to try it out when we went to the movies. So, when I was getting ready, I took a little and put it on my skin. My first impression: "OH MY GAWD THIS IS SO DARK!!" It was wayyy too dark for me!! My friend, has the light/medium one, which is too light for me, and the medium/deep is wayy too dark for me!!
I blended it as much as I could, and just said I'll tan to make it more my skin tone.
After that night, I was like, "NEVER AGAIN!!" It was so oily, it made me breakout, it made my skin look soooo dull, it didn't hide ANY imperfections (acne scars and dark circles) and it didn't moisturise my skin at all. Not even to mention that the bottle is TINY!!!
I was expecting it to be around the height of the box, or a little less. I swear this product is HALF the size of the box. It is SOOOOO tiny, its unbelievable. My boyfriend bought this for $23. (Everything where I live is severely overpriced for no reason x_x Haha, I live in Bermuda, btw). I paid him back immediately because I wasn't going to let him buy me a really crappy product that I'd never use again.

So, basically, to sum it up: Oily, doesn't hide imperfections, too dark for my skin tone, doesn't moisturise, broke me out.

Horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE, product.
Hope this helped :D

on 9/27/2012 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

so like others said, it does make ur skin a little shiny, but that wasnt even my main gripe bc i like the dewy look and a couple of oil blotters or finishing powders could solve this problem. my main gripe was that it was very orange based so this would be good for a pinker person, but im olive/yellow toned and so i need something with a yellow base which this didnt cut it. on the plus side, it is 2.5 oz which is a lot of product compared to usual foundation/moisturizers

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I decided to try this bb cream after reading a few reviews on different drug store bb cream options. I agree with most of the reviews that this gives your skin a terribly greasy look. I have quite oily skin so it probably wasn't the best choice. With that being said I don't hate it.... I like the lightness of the product and the color is actually perfect for my skin tone. Usually when I use it I'll just use a powder in my t-zone to get rid of some of the shine and it's completely fine. I have no doubt there are much better bb's out there but this one isn't so bad that I don't use it.

on 9/13/2012 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this when it first came out and I can't even give it away! This is so greasy I have very oily skin as it is but even less then a pea size amount had my face greasy all day. There was no coverage and the odor is terrible. I tried to give it to my mom who by the way never turns down anything as long as its free. She wouldn't even take it! Will not be purchasing this again.

on 8/11/2012 1:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It looked alright at first but then i couldn't leave it on for more than 5 minutes without my skin getting super duper oily and the bb cream start sliding all over my face. It's also not great for olive skin because it's very orange. Disappointed so I won't buy again. Smells amazing though

on 8/7/2012 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I decided to give this bb cream a try and i really love it! i don't have severe dark spots but the small ones i got get covered, and people noticed and told me that my skin looks so smooth, young and natural no one could tell i had it on. Now since this acts as a moisturized it does make your face a bit shiny so it helps to put powder on top to set it, sometimes i decide not to and go with a dewy look. My skin hasn't broken out and it feels so nice! i've been using it for almost a month now and i already told my friends about it. I bought the medium/deep for this summer as i'm a chameleon during the seasons lol but soon i will give the light one a try.

on 6/19/2012 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

EDIT: I've had to lower my rating to 1 lippie. After using this only a few days, this morning, I had to raid the medicine cabinet in my teenage sons' bathroom to use their ProActiv stuff. I've got 4 cystic bumps that seem to be getting bigger, and a few little pumps over my pores on my cheeks. The red, cystic bumps hurt. The culprit could be the Octinoxate...which has given me trouble a lot, or maybe this is just too moisture-heavy for my skin. I was so glad this didn't turn grayish, but I don't want a "blemish balm" to be the cause of my blemishes...
ORIGINAL: After applying this, before reading the ingredients, I could FEEL that this has a lot of alcohol in it, and not the moisturizing kind. Why? Because it feels so good - like the product is evaporating, and it's cooling as soon as it hits skin.This feels wonderfully light and soothing, it spreads beautifully, and it sets right away (unlike Miracle Skin Transformer, which never, ever sets on my skin.) This BB Cream gives my skin a glow - but it's a bit much. It doesn't look natural. It's not "shimmery" but it's glowy enough to look oily, and I need no boosts in the oil department.
There are two things which would keep me from repurchasing this: 1. The SPF is only 15, and it's not an ingredient with UVA protection (http://www.skincancer.org/prevention/uva-and-uvb/shining-light-on-ultraviolet-radiation - Octinoxate 4%). 2. This cream seems to be kind of heavy if I layer it enough to get medium coverage over my melasma. In general, I find the coverage to be pretty good for everyday wear, and I wear this without foundation, but it's not really a perfect match for me. It's better when I wear it over a yellow-tinted primer. I put some primer over it, which helped with the shine, but the mixture was too heavy to be comfortable. This BB Cream is not for me, but I look forward to trying some of the brands that made this product category such a sensation in the first place. Hopefully a broader shade range will be available soon for the American market.