SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

SHISEIDO Eyelash Curler

4.5

on 10/24/2002 6:20:00 PM

I've never used eyelash curlers coz I've always feared it'll pinch my lids and cause my lashes to drop. But all my mascaras hv never been able to curl my lashes. So I decided to get this since it was highly recommended by my makeup artist though she uses both Shu and Shiseido for her professional makeup work. She was right, this was good. It did not pinch my lids, it was easy to use, and does not cut off my lashes. And the curl looks very natural and not stiff straight up.

on 9/20/2002 2:57:00 AM

The best...
I've tried four different brands (including Shu's) and only Shiseido made this Asian girl look like she has eyelashes.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

WOW! this is amazing! it fits my asian eyes perfectly! i really have been missing out. it doesn't pinch my skin at all and curls my lashes so that they are not bent at a 90 degree angle!

on 8/22/2002 12:14:00 AM

Luv it! My Revlon used to bend my lashes at rite angle (exactly 90')and this curler curls my lashes naturally...it definitely worths the raves... yeah

on 8/20/2002 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don;t understand all the hype over this curler. I've read over and over about how MA's swear it's the best but imo, it does not work. Firstly, it did not curl my lashes, instead it crimped them and made them point in defferent directions. I also hate metal curlers. I much prefer my black plastic Stila brand curler which only cost $5.

on 7/16/2002 3:08:00 AM

This is a very reasonably priced product ($15cad). I've heard amazing reviews about it, so I bought one to test out, since my plastic one kept breaking on me. It worked pretty well, but I've stopped using it completely, as well as mascara, because I've noticed I lose eyelashes everyday when I use either. I don't think this is at fault of the curler, but everytime I test it out again, I lose 2-3 lashes. I can't bear that anymore, so I've left my eyelashes natural now. Otherwise, it seems to get excellent reviews from everyone else.

on 6/25/2002 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Had trouble getting a curl with Shu's and it pinched. I am sticking with Shiseido. I like it much better.

on 3/5/2002 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best eyelash curler ever. I use it everyday and it curls my lashes wonderfully. I don't even have to heat it up with a blowdryer like I had to with other curlers.

This eyelash curler is amazing. It curls my lashes in like 5 seconds what would take any other curler I've tried at least a minute to get the effect not to mention it gets all the lashes in the corners that other curlers miss. Definately one of the top eyelash curlers.

on 1/30/2002 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This eyelash curler curls my lashes perfectly and never creates that harsh angle that other curlers can do to the lashes. It lasts forever, but is cheap enough to be replaced every now and then.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools