Shiseido Eyelash Curler

4.5

on 3/14/2015 2:23:00 AM

Love it

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I realized I never reviewed this! crazy

This is the only lash curler I need.

1) Fits my eye better than any other I have tried

2) you can replace the rubber pad and keep it fresh

3) works as it should.

I really enjoy this product, totally works for me. Would not switch for any reason

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

HG HG HG!!! I am Asian with hooded eyes and a flatter eye shape. I have downward facing lashes and this curler perfectly curls them and fans them out. Easy to use and a gamechanger for me.

on 11/8/2014 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I actually have 2 Shiseido eyelash curlers. One that i bought maybe 9-10 years ago and one that I bought 2 years ago (both from drugstores in Japan). And There is a difference! Though I can't tell exactly the difference in design, but the newer one pinches my eyelids. It still curls well but i have to manoeuvre it a lot more to prevent pinching myself. Thus, been reaching out for my old one which by the way is still in good condition. Still the best curlers i've owned...and for the price, great value.

on 8/10/2014 12:12:00 AM

I used to have the shu curler but then I decided I needed a new one and replaced it with this, I can say that I like this one better! Will not be going back to the shu curler again. I find that this curler better suits asian eyes since it's flatter. It's able to reach the corners of my lashes which I wasn't able to do in one try with the shu, I also like how this curler opens wider than the shu. Another plus is that they sell refillable pads so I dont have to throw away the whole thing for a while

on 7/15/2014 1:25:00 PM

It's not perfect, but it's the best eyelash curler I've tried, and I've tried many: Cover Girl, Shu Uemura, Tweezerman, Japonesque, etc. I am Asian with medium length straight lashes and bifold eyelids. All eyelash curlers of this type pinch me. But this one is the least rounded of any curler I've seen and fits my eye shape the best. It does pinch a little, but it's nothing compared to others that I've tried. It gives me a natural-looking curl, while still being dramatic. The rubber insert is quite thick, so I don't have to squeeze very hard to get a nice curl. And it comes with an extra insert, which is nice.

I received my Shiseido curlers yesterday, ordered them from John Lewis online, they were £17.50. After reading reviews for these and the Shu...I was literally 50/50 on which ones to buy...so I took the plunge and bought the Shiseidos! Purely for the amount of reviews these had over the Shu! i was a bit skeptical, as I have straight Asian eyelashes, quite full and not that short to be honest, but oh my! These eyelash curlers are awesome! Totally worth the money! I've only ever used cheap curlers from poundland before, as I didn't see the point in paying out for something that wasn't that great...but these curlers have changed my view! Totally worth it! I would still like to try the shu ones and have ordered these as well to compare! Very easy to use...even my boyfriend had a go this morning (he's Caucasian, and they worked fine on hin) LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Don't um and arrr, just order them!

on 6/10/2014 9:29:00 PM

I accidentally bought this thinking it was the shu uemura but let me tell you, it was a happy mistake. This eyelash curler is pretty damn fantastic.It gives a nice long lasting curl to my lashes, doesn't tug or pinch. I have traveled tons with it, it's banged all over the place and never lost its shape. I love that it's dark and sleek and easy to handle.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure if you're allowed to have 2 HG under the same category because I love both my Shiseido and Shu Uemura when it comes to eyelash curlers. I'd never apply mascara without giving my lashes a good curl. Both fit my eye shape well. I have mono lids like Ming Xi (model) or Sandra Oh - the sunken type. The difference between the curlers is that I find the Shu sturdier than the Shiseido and when giving the curl, I get more dramatic curl with the Shu. However, Shiseido gives me the natural curl that I prefer if I'm wearing day makeup. I'll use the Shu if I'm going out somewhere nice for an evening.

Yes, it's an expensive curler but having Asian eyes, it's hard to find a cheap one that'll work well for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

I don't have any other high end lash curlers to compare this to because I've only purchased drug store brands in the past. I always thought all lash curlers performed the same and never thought I'd ever drop nearly 20 bucks on one. In my teens and twenties I used mostly revlon or tweezerman brand curlers, while they got the job done, I'd always have a few lashes on the end that wouldn't fit in the curler or my lashes would get weird crimps in them and usually a couple hours after curling, my lashes would lose the curl. Now that I'm nearing my mid 30's, I've noticed my lashes aren't as lush as they once were and drug store curlers aren't cutting it for me. Lo and behold here comes Shiseido, well I can honestly say these curlers exceeded my expectations. It gently grasped all my lashes in one go, with a couple of squeezes and a 10-15 second hold, I'm left with crimp free, perfectly curled lashes that last all day without falling flat. If you're stuck in the drug store lash curler rut, try these out cause they're simply amazing.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools