L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique

3.4

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my go-to everyday foundation. The match is perfect. My skin is combination and this foundation doesn’t cling to my dry areas. It looks amazing and lasts throughout a whole night, making my skin look flawless. After applying, I give it about 30 min and the foundation sinks in and becomes one with my skin. I powder a bit on my cheeks and forehead so I don’t get too oily. I absolutely never look cakey in this! Great drugstore option for dry skinned girls!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like this product a lot. It's hard for me to find an exact match for foundation. But with the range of cool neutral and warm I found the perfect match! C5. Been using it for 2.5 years and one pump gives the right amount of coverage for a natural look :)

I kinda love this foundation, it has a smooth texture. I have really issues with getting cakey using a lot of foundations, but this one works great for my dry skin specially in these cold days.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have extremely dry skin I do prep my skin very well though. I use primers and make sure my skin is moist before applying any foundation but no matter how many times I used this it broke apart within an hour! I've tried every way of applying it and it just breaks into pieces and leaves patches of my face red and others a strange greasy tan colour.. Not a fan sadly :( love the brand but this foundation is a miss especially if you're a dry skin person

This foundation has good coverage and has a glowing finish. I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily skin. Blends easily and feels lightweight. Lasts for a decent amount of time but needs powdering every few hours I find.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It is lovely light way foundation, looks beautiful on the skin but better suitable for someone with more dry skin and maybe who doesn't have a lot to cover up on their faces,

I'm very pleasantly surprised by this product. At $33 this is the cheapest foundation I've bought and I think it's here to stay for my "everyday" makeup. The concept bears a striking resemblance to ysl's le teint touché eclat. I apply with fingers then blend using a damp blending sponge- this is the best way to make the most of the "luminous" finish IMO. I then use a powder lightly in my t-zone to avoid shininess. The light/medium coverage is perfect for me as it evens my skin tone but doesn't completely cover my freckles so it ends up quite natural looking. It hasn't caused any acne or reactions to my skin thus far. At the risk of sounding like a snob I couldn't give it 5/5 because it's still not quite as good as YSL Le teint touché eclat.

I am a massive Tru Match fan and developed a habit of mixing a bit of illuminator into my Tru Match for a slightly more glowing effect. I figured using Lumi Maquique would create the same effect but boy was I wrong! I found the coverage to be really light - almost like a bb cream. Doesn't cancel out blue skin tones on eyelids etc at all. Might be good for teenagers with dry skin who need minimal coverage.

NO GLITTER OR SHIMMER, OR MICRO SPARKLE DUST..

I like this product so much! My skin is very dry so it helps me to get that glowy look. keeps my skin hydrated and looks very light and natural but still covers well...