L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique

3.4

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

This foundation made me break out in spots. My skin is quite oily, but I havent had problems with spots for years. As soon as I started using this I got huge cystic pimples.

This foundation is also super shiny too. At first I liked the consistency of the product (not too heavy) and thought that the coverage and colour were perfect for me, but instead of giving me a 'dewy' glow, it looked so unnatural.

I wouldn't buy this again- L'oreal were heading in the right direction with this foundation, but havent quite pulled it off.

I had to go four shades darker to get my actual match but I really dont mind. I look like a W1-2 but W5 looks perfect on me.This foundation replaced my expensive Channel foundation. I usually don't like drugstore foundation but after trying this out on a date with my boyfriend and getting compliments on how pretty my skin looked! Heck yes! Also, my skin looks better! I apply using a large foundation brush (two pumps will do). Then top off with some Channel translucent powder(becase thats what I've got at the moment). IT DOESN'T LOOK CAKEY WHATS SO EVER!!!

I wish I could give this a 3.5. Since I can't I'm rounding it up.
This is a fantastic foundation. I apply it and it gives good coverage. I don't want to call it full 'cause it doesn't hide everything. It hides a lot though. It evens out my ruddy skin and blotchy skin. I love the glow that this & some foundations give and accept them. Some people, especially those who are oily or like a matte finish, will not like this. It gives a dewy looking finish from far away but up close you can tell it's more of a satin. I adored this foundation until I wore it to work. I need something that can last a whole work day. This did not even last when set with silica (which can keep my make-up on through 90f degree heat). That is my one gripe with this foundation. My skin is finicky so most of the times when I try a drugstore foundation it cakes and looks awful. This is one of the few that didn't and had coverage. I just can't get it to stay past 5hrs on me. Which sucks 'cause I need it to last a good 10hrs. I've left my rating so high 'cause I think others would enjoy this. I'll still use it for those small period of times when I run errands. It covers so much that I'm sure if I apply another layer under my eyes it'll cover a good chunk of the circles (I wore just this foundation & the Maybelline Dream Lumi- more of a highlighter for me). Just to give you an idea of the coverage.

i got N1-2 . Im N3 in mac. Im sad the color range isnt as light. If ur a NC15 or lighter you are gonna have issues finding a match. Just too dark. ...plus in bright sunlight you see visible micro sparkles. If you are going to a club or disco ball look..it's for you

I love this foundation for everyday use. I don't need much coverage so this is perfect for me, because is not cakey and gives a very healthy look. The bottle has a pump so it's very handy to use, not messy like some foundations that don't have a pump and you always end up losing some product. My tone is w3 golden linen and it blends nicely. My skin is a bit dry so I always put a cream before the foundation to hydrate better. I've been receiving compliments on how beautiful my skin looks. Before I was using the maybelline dream liquid and even though it gives a very nice result for me, it tends to get oily after some time. That's why I'm sticking to lumi foundation now. I definitely recommend it to everyone who doesn't need much coverage but yet wants a polished, sophisticated and healthy look.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love L'oreal true match foundation so I saw this and immediately bought it.
I was impressed by the pump style bottle, and of course figured it would be similar to true match.
I got the N1-2 color (I'm N1 in the true match) but this was slightly orange on me, oxidized a bit after applying too.
I was shocked at how sheer it went on, it just looked like a tinted moisturizer at first. I added more to get some coverage and the result was not very good. It made me look like a grease ball (even though I have dry skin) and it never really 'set' so it just smeared off (and onto mine/my kids clothes) after a few hours. I like a dewy finish foundation but this was just too much.
It also irritated my skin horribly so back it went.
For $22 CAD you can find much nicer foundations than this.
If you want a very sheer glowy foundation and you have dry skin, you might like this. Just don't try and pile it on like I did- it's a disaster!

This product is AMAZING.
I've been using Lancome's lumiere foundation for about 2 months now, and I love the product but I ran into two problems.
1. I got tanner because of the warm weather
2. It's expensive!
When I saw his product at the grocery store I was skeptical since I have never successfully found a drug store foundation. But this one is almost identical to Lancome's Lumiere! My shade is generally very hard to match as well, but I found the perfect shade! I am C5 and the coverage is flawless! For $11.99 you really can't go wrong with this product. It is great!

UPDATE: lasting power is rubbish without powder

For your ref: I am MAC nc37- lumi magique w3- gold linen
This is the best foundation I have ever purchased considering I want a natural glowy look.
Packaging is great as it has a pump and a transparent bottle.
I would defo recommend setting with a powder -this way it lasts majority of the day.A little of the product goes a long way.
Overall finish- a beautiful natural glow. Almost makes skin look fresh and younger.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine

I love this foundation. I have dry, dull and very pale skin, so I started using natural face washes and was advised to go for a dewy foundation instead of a matte one which just enhanced how lack-lustre my skin was, and this is great. It's light, spreads easily with a brush and offers medium coverage. It was also more pinky than yellow which suited my skin well, as I have trouble with looking jaunduced with other foundations :( would definitely buy again

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I have found my new foundation and I love it!

I generally have quite oily skin and also quite acne prone! I usually use double wear but have been trying to find something much lighter and I have. It has medium coverage and you are able to build it if you need more fuller coverage. My mum also loves this foundation and she is 65!! Since I have been using this foundation, my spots have all but disappeared and my skin feels and looks incredible. I do have to blot my skin half way through the day, but using primer and some setting powder in the morning the foundation stays looking good all day.

When L'oreal discontinued Transclucide a few years back, I was devastated but am happy to say that I now have my happy foundation back and the years of trying to find my perfect one again are over.

Thank you L'oreal.