L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique

3.4

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

I bought this foundation a few days ago because ive been wanting to try it. I have very fair normal skin. The only oilyness I have is under my lip above my chin and directly next to my nose and the rest of my skin is pretty good. I normslly want a full coverage foundation because I have a protruding scar on the left side if my nose and the redness seeps through. I was looking for something glowy and to trade off with my revlon colorstay whipped which I still love. This foundation gives me the glowiness I was looking for without looking oily and with 2 layers it covers my scar enough to feel comfortable about myself. I like the pump much better. The color matches my skin perfectly and I couldn't be more happy. I don't recommend this to anyone with oily skin bc it is may have an unwanted greasy effect. But as for me I love it. I will repurchase. Im sorry some of you didn't like it.

I mix this with a full coverage foundation and the results are beautiful

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Still not too sure about this foundation although I have purchased a second bottle of it. I have dry skin and with my skincare routine, I find it does not stick to my dry areas. I dont really like the coverage as it isn't really medium coverage and if I try and build it up, it doesnf look quite right (using real techniques brushes and an original beauty blender). I tend to mix this with some boujours healthy mix and it helps to warm my foundation up a bit more. Overall I would only use this on its own when my skin is in good condition and if I want a light coverage foundation.

I really dislike this foundation, first of all because it's so thin, light coverage, not medium! It sets into lines and made my skin look so uneven. It's not longwearing. I have normal skin, but it just fade out and looks even more uneven after only 2-3 hours! And when the foundation sets, it will get darker. Horrible!

Overall, its an alright foundation... very medium coverage if you like that. I find that it doesn't stay long but it does the job that the name says-it really does illuminate my face. I have dry sensitive skin and I have not broken out or had any dry patches. I'm not really interested in repurchasing it because I want to find something more long lasting and a less dewy finish...

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

One of my favorite foundations! And so cheap!

It gives such a beautiful glow to your face without being too much. Like "dewy".

its fairly lightweight yet with a medium/full coverage.

I have combination skin, so this foundation is right on the border to being too oily for me. But I put some powder and Im fine.

Comes in many shades, even shades that could fit my yellow-y skin.

This has actually been one of my favorite drug store foundations, which is surprising because I bought this on a whim. The color selection is great; I think almost everyone can find their match. It's supposed to be infuse with vitamins to help supplement the skin but I don't know if they've really done anything for me personally. It goes on super dewy which is bad if you have oily skin like me but you can always set it with a powder and it's fine.

My problem with this product is that there is very little lasting-power. It seems to glide off my face a few hours into my day which is very disappointing. I have been using a primer on my skin but perhaps I'm not using the right kind? It's frustrating to watch it melt off my face in the middle of the day...

I do like this foundation though, it's fragrance free, the packaging is heavenly (there's an air-tight pump), and it matches my skin pretty well. I'm a NC30 and I find N5 is a good match for me.

Lovely dewy satin finish. I got the Cool-4 and wear NW25 in MAC for reference. I'd probably wear the cool-5 in the summer. The finish is medium dewy. The shades ae somewhat forgiving and Loreal gives you swatches to compare. I really like the pump bottle packaging. I pump 3 pumps onto the back of my had and then dot it on all areas of my face including my neck and then blend using a MAC 187 stippling brush. I would definitely buy this product again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I used this with the matching primer. The primer was okay, it made my skin feel soft and almost powdery, looks nice but it didn't do anything for any of my larger pores. There is a good colour range, something for everyone I'd say. It has a medium consistency, and a little goes a long way providing medium coverage. Once applied my skin looked fresh and radiant, but it only lasted a couple of hours before it was all but gone and my skin went very oily. I also broke out a little. The foundation sat on my larger pores making them more visible, while other areas were left almost bare and oily. I do have oilier skin in the summer with some small dry patches, and combination also with the dry patches in cooler months. The colour I used was almost perfect, just a tad too light but only noticeable to me lol. I used N3 Pure Linen (for reference MAC nc20 - 25, Clarins Skin Illusion 108 Sand, and Clinique Superbalanced Makeup 03 Ivory). I'm going to try this in winter when my skin is behaving, but I don't think it will do much better. I don't recommend this for oilier skin types and unless it works well in winter I'm not going to repurchase. A shame really - still trying to find a replacement for my beloved Clinique Superfit.

Love, love love the dewy finish of this foundation. I have to be very careful with blending aound my hairline, I find that patting my skin helps the foundation to blend. Will definately be buying again.