L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique

3.4

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really liked this product. I do not use it because I can't find a good color match. The one closest to my color looks too orange on me. I like this because it's moisturizing, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and makes my skin have a glow (or look like it). The formula is thin and runny and I would say light to medium coverage. I dislike I can't find a color match and that it doesn't last long and can run off easily.
My mom uses this on her oily skin and it looks really nice. She just dusts with powder. I can't use powders because they dry my skin too much.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I thought this foundation was okay, but I found that I needed a bit more coverage. It's good if you need a light natural foundation though.

Blends really nicely, but not good for long wearing as it tends to rub off a bit after 4 or 5 hours. Can come off a bit cakey if you put on a little too much

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

this is a pretty good foundation for drug store. Just keep in mind that it is probably better for dry skin because it gives off a sheen and is glowy, which could turn into oily for oily skin.

AWFUL, very cakey, and it had a bunch of chunks, and yet it was watery, I am not buying this product again(:

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I like the light - medium coverage and the dewy look it has. It's light in texture and doesn't dry my skin out, it doesn't really feel moisturizing either. I have pretty dry skin and I've only left it on for about 5 hours because I see acne forming. But, it breaks me out and sinks into my pores even if I use the littlest amount I can and a primer. :( Alot of people like this it just didn't work for me. You should try it because you may like it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Let me start off by saying that I am pretty much an oily monster. Even so, I do love the glowy foundations, especially in the summertime when I crave a light foundation that doesn't feel heavy, but still gives me decent coverage. I LOVE this foundation! I was skeptical being that this is a glowy, illuminating foundation (and me being oily), but this did not make me look greasy at all! All I had to do was set it with a powder and I was dewy but not greasy- without having to touch up for several hours! I'll always have a little shine, but I don't mind it as I think a little dewy shine looks fresh and healthy and this really gave me the look I wanted. Definitely my go to spring and summer foundation- or anytime I just want a light dewy coverage.

This foundation is amazing. A lot of people who are dissing it are telling the rest of you not to buy it because it didn't work on them, all of our skin types are different. Now, if you do have oily skin, it will most likely not work on you. I am oily in some spots of my face and I just use L'Oreal true match powder in W4, which works fine for me and I am good to go. I was using L'Oreal magic nude liquid powder foundation, which is good for oily skin, but honestly the coverage was hard to build up to my likings, so I am glad I found this foundation, the coverage is buildable, it is long-lasting, and gives you almost a 'dewy-glow' finish. I am not sure about the packaging, if I have makeup on my hands and it gets on the bottle it seems noticeable that its on there and it is hard to get off the bottle. I really don't mind the price, it's worth it.

I love this foundation! I have quite normal skin, and don't usually break out and Lumi Magique hasn't made me break out at all. I have fair skin and the colour blends well, and is so smooth! It is a light coverage but very easily buildable. The packaging is lovely as well. Would defiantly buy this again

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

im very particular with foundations due to th