L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.8

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

I am NC30 and W3 matches really well. I like this foundation becuase it's very lightweight and blends very well,good medium coverage, makes look healthy. This is dewy looking finish foundation but if you powder with MAC mineralize skinfinish natural, it works perfectly. Great foundation for winter I think:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this foundation in colour gold linen I seen this on tv sounded great I had to purchase this! I always try new foundations to try get that flawless dewy look but nothing has achieved this without using a highlighter together with a foundation! Back to the foundation I like the packaging nice bottle looks quite expensive, I found that after applying to face I found it made my skin look very orange and shiny wasn't a great look I maybe purchased the wrong shade but found it quite greasy on skin and made my skin very oily! I wore this for a few days to make sure after a few days I noticed a few spots including one huge painful one appearing on my chin area so the fact it broke me out I stopped using this foundation the coverage isn't great either I have a few old acne scars to hide and this just didn't cover it! I think this foundation would be good for someone with normal skin! Mines being oily and acne prone i found it didn't cover well and was quite greasy! Was on sale so price was around 9 wouldnt pay anymore than this as it wasn't that great for me!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So one day i went in the store to pick this up at the same time as i picked up Almay TLC and clear complexion makeup, ( there was some discount going on), i tried this, remind me of Chanel vitalumerie aqua and dior glow foundation, i honestly prefer those two high end foundations than this one, first applied gives a healthy glow, then three hrs after i just think my face becomes to "glowy", the shade suits ok, i cannot complain, but i really gotta say this foundation is either a hit or a miss.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HG.
Finally!
This foundation is beautiful, it's smooth, it's glowy without being greasy which is perfect.
Looks like my own skin only flawless!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I have found my new foundation and I love it!

I generally have quite oily skin and also quite acne prone! I usually use double wear but have been trying to find something much lighter and I have. It has medium coverage and you are able to build it if you need more fuller coverage. My mum also loves this foundation and she is 65!! Since I have been using this foundation, my spots have all but disappeared and my skin feels and looks incredible. I do have to blot my skin half way through the day, but using primer and some setting powder in the morning the foundation stays looking good all day.

When L'oreal discontinued Transclucide a few years back, I was devastated but am happy to say that I now have my happy foundation back and the years of trying to find my perfect one again are over.

Thank you L'oreal.