L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.4

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I have found my new foundation and I love it!

I generally have quite oily skin and also quite acne prone! I usually use double wear but have been trying to find something much lighter and I have. It has medium coverage and you are able to build it if you need more fuller coverage. My mum also loves this foundation and she is 65!! Since I have been using this foundation, my spots have all but disappeared and my skin feels and looks incredible. I do have to blot my skin half way through the day, but using primer and some setting powder in the morning the foundation stays looking good all day.

When L'oreal discontinued Transclucide a few years back, I was devastated but am happy to say that I now have my happy foundation back and the years of trying to find my perfect one again are over.

Thank you L'oreal.