L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.4

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

I picked this up a couple of weeks ago from Walgreens and have not been impressed. It's an ok liquid foundation, but nothing special. I have combination oily/dry skin and this makes the pores beside my nose look like craters. I don't think they're that big, but this definitely makes them look huge. Other than that it's nothing special. Maybe it's the shimmer, I never liked Revlon Photoready either so if you like that, you may like this. On the bright side, it didn't irritate my skin nor did it cause a break out. I reckon I'll try to foist it off on my unsuspecting sister to get rid of it ;)

This seemed like a really good foundation when I read about it online, so I decided to buy it. The foundation is not heavy at all and when I first tried it on, it looked really good and glowing. After an hour anyway, it looked cakey and shiny. It is a lightweight foundation with medium coverage, but it didn't really cover my acne... I struggle with very oily skin and I have a lot of acne, so I would not say that this foundation is good for those who have this skin type.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have this foundation in shade N4. I think it's perfect for my medium / tanned skin tone. A real true match! It's glides on perfectly. Just the perfect consistency for foundation. Not too runny, not too friction like. I used it without the lumi magique primer and it was still great! One of the best high street foundations out there. My skin is quite dull but this makes my look a lot brighter and really 'lit from within'. I'd highly recommend. Coverage is perfect! Only £10.99 from Boots!

I like this foundation because I can wear it without feeling like I have makeup caked on my face,
but, when I first got it the coverage was alright, and the more I used it the more sheer it became.
I still really like this foundation though!

I bought this on ebay, so I found it quite cheap. I got it for half the price:)

When i first put this on, the first thing I noticed was the amazing glow it gave me. I have the darkest color when I wear selftanners, and my face looked so clean, soft and radiant. Its not full coverage, but still, it made my skin look so amazing!
And my face has not broken out, and i have used it for two months now.

I really wanted to love this. It came with a pump, the color was perfect, it is very light for those days i was too lazy to put on my "full face" makeup. But sadly, it broke me out. I'd still recommend because it is a really good light weight foundation and on my oily skin, although it broke me out while I was wearing it, it didn't make me any oilier and it has a beautiful finish.

I started using this foundation quite a few months ago and it seemed ok at first but i started to notice that it wears off really easily and i saw that my face looked really greasy and it didn't look as if i had any coverage at all :( on a positive note though it gives a dewy sort of look although it is quite shiny and the colours seem okay so if your looking for lightish coverage and this gives off what a tinted moisturiser would give you as it didn't cover my blemishes that well maybe a bit i don't think i'll be buying this again i think i'll stick to bourjois.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this foundation!
pros:
long lasting, even in the summer
suitable for my combination skin
great finish, luminous
very good coverage
price
cons:
couldn“t find the right color.. I am NC-20-25, but rather on the neutral side. The lightest color I can find in my country is N3. I can use it in the summer, but it was too dark for the winter. I suppose my winter color would be N2.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this foundation in colour gold linen I seen this on tv sounded great I had to purchase this! I always try new foundations to try get that flawless dewy look but nothing has achieved this without using a highlighter together with a foundation! Back to the foundation I like the packaging nice bottle looks quite expensive, I found that after applying to face I found it made my skin look very orange and shiny wasn't a great look I maybe purchased the wrong shade but found it quite greasy on skin and made my skin very oily! I wore this for a few days to make sure after a few days I noticed a few spots including one huge painful one appearing on my chin area so the fact it broke me out I stopped using this foundation the coverage isn't great either I have a few old acne scars to hide and this just didn't cover it! I think this foundation would be good for someone with normal skin! Mines being oily and acne prone i found it didn't cover well and was quite greasy! Was on sale so price was around £9 wouldnt pay anymore than this as it wasn't that great for me!

HG.
Finally!
This foundation is beautiful, it's smooth, it's glowy without being greasy which is perfect.
Looks like my own skin only flawless!!