LORAC Unzipped

LORAC Unzipped
UnzippedLorac Unzipped

4.6

on 2/20/2014 10:46:00 AM

The colors alone sold me on this nude palette, over the UD Nakeds and the MAC. I love the warm rosy gold shades and find that they all suit me (NC30-ish) really well. The colors all go really well together, and for an eyeshadow simpleton like myself -- I never really use more than 2-3 shades at a time -- this palette is a no-brainer. I do wish there was more of the matte vanilla shade, though. I can see myself using that one up quickly as it's a great base!

I've never tried LORAC eyeshadow before this palette, and the quality of the shadows is so nice: they're soft and creamy with hardly any fallout, well-pigmented, and last all day (I do not have oily lids, though). I haven't needed to try the eye primer that came with the set. The shimmery shades are also not overly sparkly, so they are all very wearable during the day.

It would be a little nicer if the packaging was metal or plastic instead of cardboard, but I like everything else about the case. It's cute, a nice handy size, opens and shuts without any problems, and has a reasonable sized mirror inside. Plus, there is no useless brush to fall out of it. Overall, I'm really happy with this palette and would definitely repurchase it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Wowza, my new HG of eyeshadow palettes. Each color prettier and more wearable than the last one, and you get a lot of each product. I'm in my 50's so just can't do sparkle anymore, or unnatural shades. These colors are lovely, with a soft wash of shimmer that I feel comfortable pulling off No longer at Sephora, but now available at Kohls and Ulta.

on 12/19/2013 12:46:00 AM

There are practically no bad reviews anywhere on this palette, and that's because it's friggin awesome. The colors are beautiful pinkish/purpleish/neutral natural looking colors. There is a good mix of matte and shimmer shades. They go on smoothly and stay on forever with the Urban Decay primer I use. I tossed the idea of buying the Naked or Naked 2 palette for a while and hesitated because of the price, but when I saw this one I bought it without a second thought. Lorac eye shadows can't be beat as it is, and these colors are just beautiful.

on 11/11/2013 10:02:00 PM

This palette is amazing! I bought the Naked 2 palette way before I bought this one but I can honestly say I use this one wayyyy more! It has really pretty, pigmented eyeshadows. I use it almost all the time when I'm wearing eyeshadow!

I love this product! I have warm toned skin..reddish brown hair and green eyes...I can't pull off heavy eyeliner, or any eyeshadow other than neutral tones...this palette is perfect for me! I use it everyday and I think it's perfect for girls like me who like to go with the natural look...the colors blend easy and all the colors go well together.

on 8/6/2013 8:01:00 PM

I love love love this palette!! All of the colors are so nicely pigmented and very easy to blend. Definitely worth the money!

on 1/20/2013 10:06:00 PM

This was my first Lorca purchase and I have been so so pleased. The colors work perfectly for daily wear.

on 4/12/2012 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Adore this palette. As others have said, yes, a lot of the shades lean towards having a rosy hue. I don't mind this for the most part as long as there's a good balance of shimmer and matte shades, which there certainly is. The shades are extremely pigmented and very high quality.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This makeup palette has some very beautiful shades in it. They really pigmented and sit on the skin very nicely. They really would work well on any skin tone and eye color.

on 5/31/2017 7:44:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I really was disappointed with the palette. There are some gorgeous hues in this mix of matte and shimmer but, the softness of the powders made the colors just blend in with each other on application if I used more than two shades and for the price the longevity left much to be desired.

Popular Palettes