LORAC Unzipped

UnzippedLorac Unzipped

4.5

on 11/16/2016 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the quality and ease of Lorac shadows and the Unzipped Gold convinced me to buy this. I will say the shades in this palette suit my light, olive undertone skin better than Unzipped Gold. On the other hand, I wish the shades were more varied in this palette. On the eye, some of the lighter shades look the same for me. The pigmentation and blending are great with this palette. With primer, the shadows last all day and I like to combine them with cream shadows to get even longer payoff. Overall, these are great everyday shades that I think would look fabulous on warm skin tones. I just wish the colors were more varied. The matte browns are very similar.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Wowza, my new HG of eyeshadow palettes. Each color prettier and more wearable than the last one, and you get a lot of each product. I'm in my 50's so just can't do sparkle anymore, or unnatural shades. These colors are lovely, with a soft wash of shimmer that I feel comfortable pulling off No longer at Sephora, but now available at Kohls and Ulta.

on 12/19/2013 12:46:00 AM

There are practically no bad reviews anywhere on this palette, and that's because it's friggin awesome. The colors are beautiful pinkish/purpleish/neutral natural looking colors. There is a good mix of matte and shimmer shades. They go on smoothly and stay on forever with the Urban Decay primer I use. I tossed the idea of buying the Naked or Naked 2 palette for a while and hesitated because of the price, but when I saw this one I bought it without a second thought. Lorac eye shadows can't be beat as it is, and these colors are just beautiful.

I love this product! I have warm toned skin..reddish brown hair and green eyes...I can't pull off heavy eyeliner, or any eyeshadow other than neutral tones...this palette is perfect for me! I use it everyday and I think it's perfect for girls like me who like to go with the natural look...the colors blend easy and all the colors go well together.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my first High End palette. After lots of research and swatching I chose Lorac unzipped because the colors are suitable for everyday without being chalky or glitterbombs like urban decay. The colors in this are great but I do have a few issues. The icy pink and gold shades aren't the greatest without a glitter primer while the white one is amazing. The deep wine colors are a little disappointing. I would also like to address that if you aren't planning on wearing rose gold makeup looks all the time, there aren't many other looks to do with this palette so you may be spending too much. Regardless, I love it since it's warm and rosy. I still prefer this to any other rose gold eyeshadow palette.

on 7/1/2012 2:03:00 AM

MY FAV Palette!
These are very high quality shadows, very pigmented. The only two shades that I feel are similar (and ONLY in the sense that they are dark) are the right two top and bottom. I do feel like they are very different shades, just dark. I dont quite understand how anyone would say they all look similar. I would say it depends on the color of your skin. The lightest shade is a like a nude shimmer, usually colors like these are used as highlights, so I dont understand why someone would say you "cant see the color". I can see the color, my skintone is like a "nude, beige." Overall I absolutely love this palette. It could be that these are my fav shades to wear, plums and browns. I love that its not a super shimmery shimmer and the fact that they includes mattes. I usually choose this palette over my Naked2, but thats just personal preference.

on 4/20/2017 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Neautiful color. I find myself reaching for this almost everyday. Go on nice stays on with no creasing.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Got this as a gift and I'm really disappointed. Bad pigmentation, goes on blotchy, and wears really poorly. Feels like a drug store product.

on 2/5/2014 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I rarely gush about eye shadows but I adore this palette! I'm pretty flaky about shadows and bounce back and forth between lemmings but this is the one I reach for the most, with UD Naked 2 and Naked 3 right behind it.

Pros:
Simple, light weight packaging. I don't mind the cardboard or that it doesn't come with its own brush.
Undiscovered, Unattainable and Uncensored are all PANNED! My go-to look!

Cons:
At $40, it's a bit pricey for 10 shadows in a cardboard box, but considering the results and the frequency of use I feel that I've gotten my money's worth. I would buy again.