LORAC Unzipped Eyeshadow Palette

Unzipped Eyeshadow PaletteLorac Unzipped

4.6

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love the the super pigmented shades, how easily they blend, and how long they last. The price isn't bad, and the eyeshadow pans are big and have a lot of product. This is one of my all time favorite palettes, because of how super ultra pigmented the shimmers are. They are by far the best shimmers i have ever used.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

2 for packaging quality because one of the shades shattered. I love this palette, MUCH more than the lorac pro palettes, I have the first two and the matte pro palette. These are great for a beginner because there's not 30000 shades, and they all blend well together. I'm nc45 and these show up well on my skin tone, and will for others if built up. Not as powdery as Lorac Pro shades IMO

on 11/16/2016 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the quality and ease of Lorac shadows and the Unzipped Gold convinced me to buy this. I will say the shades in this palette suit my light, olive undertone skin better than Unzipped Gold. On the other hand, I wish the shades were more varied in this palette. On the eye, some of the lighter shades look the same for me. The pigmentation and blending are great with this palette. With primer, the shadows last all day and I like to combine them with cream shadows to get even longer payoff. Overall, these are great everyday shades that I think would look fabulous on warm skin tones. I just wish the colors were more varied. The matte browns are very similar.

on 9/12/2016 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It was my first Lorac product, and I'm SOOOO in love with it!!
I love it from the packaging till the texture of the eyeshadow.
The packaging was simple but cute and I love the yellow/gold colors.
All the colors in this pallete (including the shimmery) just so loveable and wonderfull! It can be use for simple till bold make up. You can play with this eyeshadow pallete for your hang out looks or special occasion.
This eyeshadow is really pigmented and blend-able. Usually another eyeshadow pallete wont shown up on my skin ( my skin is medium , not too light but not too dark. Just like a normal Indonesian and I have a warm skin tone) but this pallete literally different. It shows up perfectly on my skin even I just use tiny of it.
For all of you who looking for a rose - gold pallete this one can be the best one especially if you have a warm skin tone like me.
I would recommend this product to everyone ans will buy it everytime mine empty.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I am an eyeshadow palette hoarder. I have tried the naked palettes, the chocolate bar palettes etc.. I don't k or what is about this palette but it's literally the one I use every single day. The shimmers in this palette are like full on creamy, foiled shadows. Not even "sidecar" from Urban Decay can compare to the metallic sparkle this palette give. The shadows are so extremely pigmented and soft, I barely have to dip my brush. The only problem is that because they are so soft, I don't think they are very travel friendly. I dropped my palette and the burgundy shade crumbled off a bit. There is still eyeshadow in the pan but half of it shattered. But because it's so pigmented, I haven't had a issue with "running out" because of it. I still have plenty more of the burgundy shade to use for a while. try to rotate my palettes but this one continues to make it on my eyes at least in some way or another everyday. If you love that natural yet glam look for everyday, this is going to be your new true love.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is the second time I ever purchase a high end palette worth $42 (the first one was the Sustainable Shadow Box from Urban Decay). And it was actually sort of a mistake. Since I have reddish hair and a light warm undertoned skin I purchased the LORAC Unzipper GOLD palette on the Nordstrom website and it got stolen at my postal service, so I called and they sent this one as a replacement because they were out of stock for the palette I originally wanted.
When I opened it and saw the colors I was not dissapointed at ALL! All the colors are neutrals and browns with a pink or mauve undertone (except for Undercover, the bone white highlighting shade, and Undiscovered, the neutral pale gold color). I used it today for the first time and the colors are so saturated I actually over did the makeup a couple of times and had to start all over again. Just the TINIEST dab of the metallic or shimmery eye shadows are enough for your whole lid. Two of the matte eye shadows are not as rich in color but I could visualize why. Their purpose is most likely for transitioning or blending the eyeshadows at the crease, which worked amazingly well for my look. The only color that dissapointed me was Undercover because it is the least pigmented eyeshadow, it is actually quite chalky, but with a primer it shows really well. Other than that I have NO complaints about this palette.
The colors are rich, I can invent a variety of looks for day time as well as night time with this product, and the shadows are a great size for what you pay for. Highly recommend if you're looking for something very similar to the Naked 3 palette but $14 cheaper ;)

on 1/14/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette! I think this palette is the be all and end all for a smoky, naked look.Soft silky feel to shadow, but not as much fallout as UD shadows. Very easy to apply, and lasts for hours and hours!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is what I bought instead of the Naked 3 palette and I really love all the shades in this palette....espescially the gorgeous mattes. The champagne gold is soooo beautiful. Its like a lighter version of UD half baked. All of the shades here blend really well but the reason it doesn't get five is because it can sometimes take a few swipes to pick up some of the shimmery colors. They're kinda packed into the pan. But overall, wonderful palette.

I was taught long ago that with my brown eyes and hair, and blindingly white skin, warm purples are actually a really good idea. (I got a 5 minute makeover from her that taught me more than I'd picked up in the next 10 years.)

This is no exception. Highly pigmented, rich, smooth colors, even the glitter shades.

It's gorgeous and I adore it.

(It also comes with a sample of LORAC's eyeshadow primer, which seems to work incredibly well.)

on 3/11/2014 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gorgeous eye shadows. The rosy gold hues are so beautiful on my blue eyes and I think these colors would look just as amazing on green and hazel eyes. Not to mention, the quality of Lorac's eyeshadows is wonderful. So buttery, soft, pigmented, and super blendable. But I do find that some colors are easier to work with than others. Some are more buttery and easy to blend while some are a little more "dry" feeling. But this palette has an amazing combination of satin, metallic, and matte eyeshadows. This palette is gorgeous. If you're thinking about it.. Get it!