wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 11/4/2015 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite highlighter. It goes with anything. Its not very shimmery it's a very natural highlight. When I swatch it I notice that it has a light coverage with beautiful sheen but not with chunks of glitter. You get a ton of product for your money. I use it on top of the cheekbones, or the cheeks, or I put a light layer all over my face which gives me that beautiful healthy glow, and it never looks greasy or gross. It lasts a long time. I sometimes put other highlighters or blushes on top of it and it still looks good. I love it! When I first got it I thought it was just a basic highlighter, but the more I used it the more I fell in love with it and I realized it's a hidden gem. It smells great and it blends like a dream. Its very finely milled so it can be a little powdery if you rube your brush in there roughly. I just lightly tap my brush in 2-3 times then I dust it where ever I want. It's pigmented and it can be built up. I would recommend it. I'm going to repurchase because I already see the pan.

on 11/1/2015 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is my holy grail highlighter - one of the few product in my makeup arsenal that I never want to be without.

I have tanned medium-dark skin (NC42) and this is the perfect everyday highlighter for me. It has a sheen rather than a shimmer so is perfect for everyday looks. I use it to highlight my cheekbones, forehead and brows and it imparts a gorgeous glow with no shimmer whatsoever. It is buttery, smooth, very pigmented and lasts all day. There's not much else I could ask of it.

If you need a stronger highlight, dip your fan brush into this and then into a more shimmery highlighter such as the Becca pressed perfectors and you'll get a highlight that's a happy medium - more oomph without being gittery.
This is great if you have some texture to your skin like large pores or acne scarring.

This highlighter has multiple uses for me:- As a setting powder for a subtle all over glow, as a standalone highlighter for a natural look and mixed with a shimmery highlighter for a bolder look.

The packaging is the only downside really but for the price and the quantity you get, I can live with it.
I have already used up 3 of these and will continue to buy it for as long as it's available.

Ok I must admit I only purchased this bronzer once. I love the Wet n wild color icon bronzer in ticket to brazil the best. The color reserve your cabana should be listed as a highlighter in my opinion with that being said as a highlighter it is good as a bronzer not at all. I love the price , love the product it blends well and has some sparkling flecks in it which I like. I just have to be honest I don't like the packaging at all. It looks nice enough but the hinge can break and once I did drop it and it broke and you guessed it the product was in pieces but I still used it. Other than that I would give it a try as a highlighter. And by the way it is usually under $5 that is a steal that can't be beat. It is also good for an eye shadow or to highlight underneath your eyebrows. Definitely worth a try.

on 10/28/2015 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was finally able to get this at Walmart. Wet n Wild has fairly limited distribution in Canada and many of their products are not available at all here but I was SO happy finally to find the much talked about/much praised Reserve Your Cabana.

As so many others have already said, this is much more a highlighter or "ambient light" type finishing powder if you're fair than it is a bronzer. It gives my skin an illuminated look when I apply it to set my CC cream but used with a smaller, more dense brush and applied a bit more intensely, it delivers a beautiful but subtle highlight on my cheekbones. I also use this with my MAC 224 to set my under-eye concealer! Applied with that brush and a light hand, it works wonderfully (very much like Hourglass's Ethereal or Dim Light, but at a very small fraction of the price!) Hard to believe that you can get such a terrific product, and so much of it, for only $4!!!

The only downside to this product is the packaging. Mine is hard to open and I think it's only a matter of a very short time until the entire lid either cracks or breaks off....it is so flimsy and poorly designed. I have many other products from WnW and while the packaging on those is also not terribly sturdy, it seems better than on this compact.

on 10/25/2015 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this "bronzer". It is definitely not a bronzer for some people it's a highlighter but for me it's the perfect powder to set my concealer! as a highlighter it gives you a little bit of glow but not enough for my taste, so I decided to use it as a setting powder for my concealer and oh my god! This is the best setting powder ever! If you like a little bit of brightness in your under eye area this is the best thing you can use! I'm super fair and sometimes concealers don't give me this bright effect that it is so trendy right now and if I use reserve your cabana to set my concealer it gives me the perfect and beautiful brightness that I always wanted. Before using reserve your cabana I used translucent powders and they make my concealer look like a have a grey cast so I'm in love with this "powder" give it a try because you won't regret it. Plus it's really cheap!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OMG this is the best thing ever! only like 3 dollars and its amazing! it's not an intense highlighter, which I like. I put this on top of my bronzer and on my cheek bones and I just get the most beautiful glow! its not glittery or sparkly at all which makes it so nice! I am obsessed!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm loving this powder! It may not be an exact dupe for the hourglass ambient lighting finish, but it's close enough for me for everyday wear.
I've been using this as a highlight and to blur areas that could use a little extra camouflage. It is not a strobe effect, it just brightens and perfects in a natural looking way. I apply with a light hand and usually go over everything twice to build the effect I want. If you use a heavy hand and too much product it looks really unnatural and chalky, this powder is definitely not as finely milled as hourglass. But, for $4, I'm happy and will continue to buy, this is an everyday use powder for me.

on 10/2/2015 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

(For reference I'm nw25/dry skin) If you suffer from dark undereye circles-Please read!
I'd been looking for this everywhere and finally found it! I'd read that some liked it as a highlight and some as an allover powder. This is way too subtle with not enough BAM as a highlight for me. I haven't tried it as an allover powder either yet, but I'm sure it's lovely! What this does do however, with great surprise and ability, is brighten up my awful dark undereye circles! This works like a charm! After applying all of my makeup, I do my usual highlighting. Then, I tap my ring finger onto this powder, and pat on the inner corners of each eye blending out and down just a tiny bit. This $4 powder makes such a huge difference and lightens up my whole face in 5 seconds! I literally couldn't believe my eyes the very first time that I tried this! I have several highend glowy powders, and none of them do what this powder does. I'm so glad that I found this powder! If you have dark circles, give this powder a try and just apply as I did. It has a soft, dense, finely milled consistency that does have some kick-up, but that is NOT a problem for me. Sometimes, it can feel a tiny tad bit gritty on my skin right in my inner eye corners, IF I apply too much, so light application is the key. Also, this pan is huge, so I don't see myself using this up anytime soon. I really love this shimmer powder. I had no irritation or further drying out of my skin. I definitely recommend.

on 10/1/2015 4:08:00 PM

I have been hearing about this product forever and could never find it at the drugstore. I finally got my hands on one and I love it! I am fair skinned and this is the perfect highlighter for me. I have even been using it under my eyes to set my concealer. I will definitely be purchasing this again!

on 9/27/2015 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

At first when I picked this up I didnt understand what the fuss was about. But after having it for a while I see why everyone loves it. On my brown skin it shows up a beautiful glow. It brightens those areas on my face. This is the perfect non intense highlighter ever. Its perfect for people who are starting out with highlights
I apply it on places where I want a glow but not an intense glow. I apply it on forehead, on nose, chin, cheekbones etc
I love how much product you get in the package, this will last me a longggg time. But I hate the fact that its domed shaped cause It makes it hard to store in my tiny drawer.