wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaColor Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your CabanaWet 'N Wild 'Reserve your Cabana'Color Icon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (5% w/w), Oxybenzone (1.5% w/w) Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 3/11/2012 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

since my skintone is medium to tan, i obviously use this pale shade as a highlighter rather than a bronzer. i usually prefer a cool pinky highlight color because i'm already so warm that adding more warmth can make me look sick & tired! however, Reserve Your Cabana is an almost completely neutral white/gold/ivory that leans only slightly warm, and it's very flattering. it's luminous (not sparkly) and smooth (not chalky), making it a steal for 4 bucks.

i took off a lippie because the packaging does not look like it's going to be all that durable, and also there's a ton of pre-application fallout. when i swirl my skunk brush in the compact, i notice piles of powder all over it, which is messy.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm an NC20 and this is the best face powder I've ever used. I used to like Fresh but it was $45 and offered very subtle (almost setting powder like) coverage after liquid but couldn't really stand up to the task alone.

This powder is intended as a highlight but has no shimmer. It's a subtle kind of buttery highlighter with some tan/yellowness to it, like a gold sheen almost but no shimmer. The consistency is very high quality. I can't believe this sells for so cheap.

For $3.99 you get .46 oz. Good luck finding any other high end bronzer in such huge amounts for under $20. MSF is $29 for .36 oz.

This applies like a dream and can build or be sheered out. The feel is nice, nothing heavy. I have normal skin that tends to lean dry in the winter and this was okay for my skin as long as I moisturized first, otherwise, it does settle in those rough patches.

Best highlighter ever, suitable for all-over use on the face! I'm going to try to score a few backups before they stop stocking it. Also picked up the middle shade (something about Brazil, I think?) and it's also very nice, just not as nice as this all-over powder :)

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

"Reserve Your Cabana" is one of the newly released Color Icon bronzers from Wet N Wild. Its a medium beige champagne color. On my very fair skin it adds a bit of warmth and glow. Overall, I like it and I think the SPF 15 is an added bonus.