NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Love this TM because it gives you a dewy look, smells great and have a nice packaging!
Coverage is definitely not bad for a TM.
1 lippie off because it's pretty expensive for a TM!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This product didn't work for me; I reacted quite badly to it. As far as I know I have no allergies, but this tinted moisturizer really stung my eyes. And things got worse after I washed my face -- I suspect I got more of the product in my eyes. I had to rinse them several times.

I have no allergies that I know of; one of the sunscreen filters may have been the culprit. I strongly recommend getting a sample before buying.

on 5/15/2016 9:20:00 PM

I just finished a whole tube of this and I LOVE IT.

This is actually my first ever tinted moisturiser. I wasn't sure what to expect but I really really like the finish of the product. I'm using this in the shade Alaska. I like how it leaves my skin looking luminous without looking and feeling greasy. It also looks natural and feels lightweight. I have combination/oily skin and most of the time, my skin looks oily by the end of the day. With this product, I do feel a little greasy at the end of the day but it doesn't look greasy when I look at the mirror.

I also find that with this product a little goes a long way so the whole tube really lasts for a while for me. I use one or one and a half dot, depending on the coverage that I want, and it covers my whole face. One layer of the foundation gives a light coverage. You can build the product if you want a fuller coverage.

Overall, I really like this product and couldn't recommend it highly enough! x

on 5/6/2016 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have it in the shade Alaska ( I'm a 120 in MUFE)
The shade is a pretty good match. However I didn't like the product all that much...It's very "meh" for me.
The coverage isn't very high, the squeezy tube is not that bad. The formula is light and the scent is very light. So it's a good product, I'm just not impressed. I almost forget I have it, I decided to put it in my bb cushion container so that I can use it touch-ups when I go out.

on 5/3/2016 5:15:00 PM

I was in the market for a new "base" layer - foundation, bb cream - something along those lines. I actually got the newer Nars Velvet Skin Tint first and though I liked how that went on, it seemed to oxidize throughout the day and irritate my skin. And even with primer I noticed a lot of oil by the end of the day. So back I went.

I had seen many good reviews for this particular product so I decided to give it a try. I've been using it for about one month now and it's a keeper for me. It goes on smoothly - and sheer. I supplement with the creamy concealer and it's a great pairing. I feel like the product lasts well all day (with primer and setting powder), doesn't change color, and also has a nice amount of SPF protection. Note to those considering the Velvet Matte Tint - beautypedia listed that the ingredient amount in the Velvet is NOT enough to provide the SPF advertised in a typical application. This tinted moisturizer was much more highly rated and I agree, love this product!

This truly is a beautiful product. It gives a great natural looking "your skin but better" finish. Its pretty sheer with 1 application but can be built up to a more medium coverage. I am the lightest shade terra nueva and really liked it for my dry skin. I find it to be pretty long wearing, I can go 6-8 hours with a primer before I really notice it fading. It does have a foundation-y smell to it, but it does not seem to linger for long. I love more matte finishes in foundations but alas finding a matte foundation that doesn't accentuate my dry patches is proving to be practically impossible. I bought this to try knowing it would be a more dewy finish and while it does take some getting used to and I love the look of matte finishes better, this isn't so bad. I personally feel like with most luminous foundations I just look like a grease ball, this one provides a more subtle glow that I can live with. For $44 you do get 1.9 oz of product, which is almost double the standard 1oz most give you, the price is up there but you are getting quite a lot of product, but I'm still undecided if I would repurchase. Great product, just don't want to give up hunting for a matte foundation for us dry girls.

I love this!! I gave it try after I got a sample at Sephora & I wore it all day w/ my urban decay setting spray & it lasted all night!! it was perfect. I usually have problems with cakiness and I have yet to find a foundation (or bbcream) that I really love & I think I've finally found it!! I feel like it works on any skin type bc I have combination skin & It looks flawless! it's very thin and can be build able but it had pretty good coverage w just one application (I have very bad redness and it covered well).i do suggest just like me to get a sample first bc everyone's different but I bet you'll like it!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have normal/combination skin, I think I am NW20 in Mac and used the colour Finland, which suited my skintone very well.

I had an allergic reaction to this and it made me break out all over my cheeks which is abnormal for me. I was using it for 4-5 days, at first it would go on evenly, taking down the redness where I needed it. I would go about my day, but when I would catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror a few hours later, my face would be extremely shiny, and I would have red patches on my cheeks.. I gave it a chance, I really wanted to like it. I had started using some new products around the same time and was hoping this wouldn't be the culprit, but it was.

The packaging is nice, the colour range is great. I understand giving a poor review because of an allergic reaction isn't fair, but I was less than impressed with the consistency. It seemed to separate on my skin, didn't last long even after setting with powder, and was very visible. It made my forehead so oily, which doesn't happen with other products. I don't really understand the hype, but to each their own.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this. Wish it wasn't so $$ but I think it's worth it. I have good skin and just need light coverage. This does it. I use Alaska which is darker than youd think, and I have Cuba which I use in the summer (yes my skin tone is THAT drastically different lol). Its great to mix them too during the transition period. It goes on really nicely with your fingers (I usually use a blender but I use my fingers as the instructions say). It blends into skin nicely and just looks like natural skin, not dry or cakey at all. The newer NARS velvet matte tint is similar to this but much thicker so those who need more coverage would like that one. Definitely recommend this, and a little goes a long way, so dont be scared off by the price.

on 4/14/2016 11:57:00 PM

The shade Alaska matches my NC25 skin reasonably well. However, my skin is too oily for this - it starts out nice and dewy, and then melts in a couple of hours.