NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

on 11/25/2017 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

First let me say I am a dark skinned black woman with super oily skin. Heck you could fry chicken on it after a few hours with the amount of oil my sebaceous glands produce.

Well I wanted a light sheer coverage foundation, that I could use with my Ole Henricksen face wash, toner, Murad mattifier and Becca ever matte poorless priming perfector. With the help of Makeup Alley reviews I discovered Nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer in the color Polynesia (Dark 1).

This is that life you hear me. I went all day and my makeup stayed on point! Now my nose was a little shine by the end of the day, but my RiRi Fenty blotting powder took care of that asap. This is what I have been missing. If you want a fresh look, not too made up, natural glow by all means try this out. I do suggest you use a mattifier and primer along with a good face regiman if you have oily skin as this does not absorb oil. Yet this right here is 💯all day!

on 11/11/2017 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Bought this last month out of recommendation of my co-worker for the oncoming Aussie summer. Gave me a rash and severe acne all over my face that took several weeks to go away. Last night, I did a patch test on the inside of my elbow, and sure enough, rash. Never going near this again. HOWEVER, the day I did wear it on my face, it applied beautifully, and made me look like a summer goddess, so theres that.

on 10/27/2017 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I use this is St. Moritz. I cant afford the full size so I use the travel size and sparingly.
The color match is awesome. It is a little heavy and so best for the fall/winter seasons. I find it pretty moisturizing and enjoy the feel of it when going on. Does not change color and doesn't get greasy looking.
However, the price is just too high. If this shade were available in the sheer glow foundation shades I would buy THAT and add moisturizer to it. But Nars can't make money from one that way. The second thing is the awful packaging. All of Nars packaging sucks tho.
Would I buy this again? I have again and again. It looks like my skin, and although it doesn't cover my skin issues (melasma ad=nd vitiligo) it evens out what it can and that's good enough. It doesn't clog my pores and doesn't smell like anything weird. I like it
***UPDATE*** I still like the coverage and color match but the chemical sunscreen in this product really irritates my skin. Back to Luminous all day with a little drop of oil Ala Wayne Goss

on 10/25/2017 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have mixed feelings about this product. I have it in the lightest shade, and the color is quite beautiful -- it has a somewhat peachy, but neutral undertone, which is difficult to find in pale shades -- and it really brightens up the complexion. Coverage is light to medium and is buildable to a point. Wear is comfortable, though it doesn't replace a moisturizer (for reference, my skin is sensitive, quite dehydrated, but also acne prone due to hormones). All in all, upon first application, it looks very nice, though not the most natural, skin like finish. The finish itself is radiant matte, rather than greasy or altogether flat. It does, however, settle into lines and highlight dry patches despite my aggressive use of hydrating serum, facial oil and moisturizer. It's not a bad product, and if your skin texture is quite good but you're looking for something that will even out redness or discoloration, you will absolutely love this. However, I don't think it plays well with troubled skin texture, and it does look like makeup, which is not what I'm trying to achieve with a tinted moisturizer. The packaging is fine: a squeeze tube, rubberized in that Nars style that attracts dirt, and the price is what you'd expect from the brand. All in all, while this is a decent product that I will use up, it's not particularly great for my needs, especially for the price point, and I will not repurchase. Back to Korean BB Creams I go.

on 10/22/2017 2:02:00 PM

I've been using this for about two years now and it's easily my absolute favourite product. I've never been into the heaviness of a full foundation and this is just... Fantastic! It's like my skin but a thousand times better : the coverage is pretty light, but the way it reflects light just makes you look super fresh. I get compliments on my skin all the time and it's literally just this. I love you, Nars tinted moisturizer. Don't ever change.

on 10/11/2017 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was hoping to love this but I didn't. It left my face looking shiny and it felt sticky and heavy. I would not recommend this for combination or oily skin

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the natural dewy finish of this tinted moisturizer! It's a light to medium coverage that doesn't accentuate dry skin. The only downside is that I have to mix shades. I'm NW15-20 depending on the time of year, and I mix Terre Nueve with Groenland, approximately half and half. The shades between those two are too yellow for me. So many tinted moisturizers fall short in either the tint or the moisturizing department, but for me, Nars Pure Radiant strikes the perfect balance between the two.

on 9/28/2017 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this a long time before I actually used it. I do love it. It has the no makeup look and still keeps my skin moist. I use it under the Chanel Micro Serum and Micro Cream. I live in Denver, it is extremely dry most of the time. This is the only product that does not end up looking chalky or dry. It will last forever, you only need a bit.

**Updating only to comment that I won't be buying again, due to Nars change in cruelty-free status :(

A little about me, I'm over 40, with a fair complexion that leans slightly on the warm side. I have combination skin (oily chin, dry forehead and I'm a little sensitive to facial products, so I'm prone to flakiness. I really love this stuff! I would consider it more of a foundation than a tinted moisturizer, as the coverage is good and it's not particularly moisturizing (I need a separate moisturizer underneath). It provides perfect coverage for me - it's a true light to medium coverage and very natural looking. I have tried several other foundations and this is the only one that matches my skin tone (I use Finland), doesn't oxidize, doesn't make my wrinkles or dry patches look more noticeable. I like to apply it with a beauty blender and lasts pretty much all day. Sometimes I need a little setting powder, but I do not need to use a primer with this. Now I will say it's expensive; however, the size of the tube is 1.9 oz and most foundations are 1.0 oz. So when you compare it by size it's comparable to other foundations.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The finish of this wears well all day, and is the most matte tinted moisturizer I have ever used - I didn't see any "radiant" properties about it. The formula is watery - I found it difficult to dispense and spread a sheer layer, so it always went on a little heavy for me.
I got some of this in the summer to try in a slightly darker tint, but used it only a few times because the color was off (my bad, but the lighting in my local ULTA was absolutely terrible until recently) and the fragrance level of this is super high - way more scented than any high end brand I've ever tried. So I took it back. I have a few NARS products, and the radiant creamy concealer is a great product, but this was disappointing.