NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

on 10/21/2015 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this! It feels so comfortable all day long, doesn't cling to dry patches, and goes on so smoothly and evenly. I use Laura Mercier's TM as well and I prefer the NARS version. It's silkier, offers better coverage while still being lightweight, and is easy to sheer out or build up depending on what I need. I have Finland and it's a good match for my N10 skin. Typically I prefer sheer to moderate coverage foundations, just enough to provide some evening out and a more polished effect while still allowing my skin to show through, and this fits the bill perfectly.

I use a synthetic MUFE blending brush to apply and I get a sheer layer that buffs into my skin beautifully. A little drop is enough for my entire face. I love the texture, it's thin but slightly creamy so it feels like it provides a little moisture. My skin is normal, slightly dry in areas depending on weather/allergies, and very sensitive. I've had no issues with irritation or anything while using this. And I love the smell... it's similar to the NARS skincare products. Sort of like a mild lemon/herbal balm type of fragrance. It doesn't linger long and it's very light. I like the tube too, it's great for travel, isn't messy, and it's easy to control how much is dispensed.

Sometimes I top this with NARS loose powder, but I like how it looks alone too. The finish is so natural. Very fresh and glowing without that overly dewy look. I get compliments on my skin when I use this, which is always a great feeling.

Not a complaint but worth noting that it's more difficult to remove than other foundations I wear. I use Bioderma before cleansing and it takes a little more work to get it all. Also, I have to wash my makeup brush twice to get it entirely clean.

All around a favorite TM and just an all around amazing product. I'm glad I gave it a shot and definitely recommend checking it out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Im a guy, and I received this TM as a birthday gift. Guess what it is the best product i've ever use in my life. I have acne scars and oily skin. This TM did an amazing job of covering the scar and redness. I've received so comments saying that my skin looks glowing and just like it say on the product RADIANT. I would recommend that need light to natural coverage. This is my holy grail!!!

HG "foundation". I originally bought this use on days when I couldn't be bothered however I've been using it every day and as my skin has improved its become the only thing I've needed. It has more pigment than is typical from TM's so a little goes a long way - I literally use a drop (not even kidding - less than half a pea size) to cover the whole face. I top up with NARS concealer if I need to and then proceed as normal with blush/mascara.

I love this TM. I have not used foundation or powder in years. I only used concealer and blush. I'm now in my 40's and feel I need something to even out my skin tone without looking 'made up'. This is it!! Light coverage that just evens out my tone. I have acne prone skin that can be oily at times. This does not aggravate my skin, cause breakouts or make me look greasy, just natural.
I am half Hispanic, fair skin with yellow undertone. The color Alaska is PERFECT for me.

on 9/1/2015 9:31:00 PM

Reminds me of Boujois healthy mix serum but lighter coverage and shiner on the face. Smells nice.

on 8/14/2015 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

looks a little bit cakey but it is much lighter than foundation...

at first i didnt like it because i felt like after a few hours it was practially faded and just looked weird...
now that i have the RIGHT BRUSH AND PRIMER... this is wonderfullllll
it lasted the whole day, looked natural, covered most of my imperfections, didnt feel cakey not one bit, fits my skin colour perfectly

very good for those who want a light coverage but maybe there is a better tinted mosituriser out there

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This was the first tinted moisturizer I ever tried, and I really did love it for a long time. I love the smell. Biggest downside is that it would turn orange-y on my skin by mid-afternoon if I applied it in the morning, and because my skin is scary-dry, it sometimes made the desert-like cracks on my forehead stand out like whoa. Tarte BB TM is now my HG, but I would still recommend this product to someone who wants a great selection of shades, some SPF, and decent coverage.

on 8/1/2015 7:56:00 AM

I was so excited to try this as I bounded into my local Space NK like a giddy little kid on Christmas Day. I had read so many good reviews and had my hopes set high. Once I located it in the shop I picked up the shade Terre Neuve and swatched it on the back of my hand. Looked at it and thought..hmm that's far too dark to be the lightest shade, I must have misread the label. Picked the bottle back up and looked at it again..yep definitely Terre Neuve. I have very pale skin (nc10 - 15) and I hate tanning so I'm always on the lookout for foundations and tinted moisturisers that run light. Now NARS are well known for catering to lighter skin people so I was bewildered by how dark and orange the light shade was.

When it was applied to my entire face by the MUA it didn't look as dark as I thought it would which was a pleasant surprise but still my face had become a good shade or two darker than my neck. It also very strongly fragranced, it smells like a Key Lime Pie, which you'll either love or hate. The packaging is very smooth and sleek.

The coverage was nice, I think it was the perfect balance for a tinted moisturizer. I've been using MAC's Face and Body for the longest time so I'm used to light coverage. The other disappointment for me was the longevity of the product - it had completely slid off my face in about four hours and my skin leans towards the dry side so I don't think this would fare very well on oilier skinned individuals. None the less this product is highly praised in the beauty world so it must work for a lot of people - unfortunately just not for me.

on 7/25/2015 12:01:00 PM

Where has this been all my life?
I have about five to seven minutes to get ready in the morning. I was on the lookout for something that will even out my skin tone, cover some redness and make me look presentable. This ticks all the boxes for me.
It has a radiant (as is apparent by the name), slightly dewy finish but is by no means greasy looking. I have combination-oily skin so I know if something will turn me into a fried chicken. I dust some translucent powder on top and I am good to go. On days that I need some extra coverage, I just use a dab of concealer here and there.
My skin is also extremely acne prone and most sunscreens break me out but this hasn't so far *fingers crossed* but I use a Clarisonic after I remove my makeup so that might be the reason.
Overall highly highly recommended!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been looking for a tinted moisturizer for my dry skin in the summer that gives me enough coverage for an even, natural look. I have cool-toned fair skin, so Terre Neuve was the perfect choice - its neutral colour balance leaves my skin slightly warmer. The smell is fresh and slightly perfumed, but it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I did have a few breakouts the first time I used it but they went away after two/three days. It leaves a dewy-natural, sheer finish and it photographs really well. I recommend using this with the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer if you need to cover up dark circles, the end result is amazing and looks totally natural! I can wear this product for most of the day (6+ hours) without it flaking over dry areas on my face but for drier skin types I would not recommend this product for the winter seasons.

My only problem with this moisturizer is that on drier days or sunny days when I need a product (moisturizer or sunscreen) underneath, it doesn't set very well. I had to apply loose powder to set the moisturizer in place - but if you're not using a skincare product underneath, it sets quite well on its own. I also wish, of course, that it could be cheaper.

Overall, this is a great product and I especially love wearing it on those no-makeup makeup days.