NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
NARS Cosmetics Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30NARS TM in Finland compNARS TMPure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30

4.1

on 11/10/2014 11:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this as my summer face makeup because I wanted a lightweight coverage that would let my skin breathe and had decent SPF protection. I was recommended this by a store employee when I went to Sephora. Initially, I liked it but the more I wore this, the more I found it to be oddly thick and I could feel the makeup on my face toward the end of the day. I have fairly oily skin and I felt that this only added to it (I don't think the formula is oil-free). The coverage is good (for sheer coverage) and applies evenly but I find that for a tinted moisturizer, this feels heavy on my skin. It's not bad and I still wear it from time to time, but it certainly isn't my go-to product.

on 11/5/2014 6:59:00 PM

I seldom write reviews, but I felt I needed to add my 2 cents. I've tried so many tinted moisturizers and foundations, from Chanel to Armani, and I keep going back to this one. It gives a nice light to medium coverage without looking like you are wearing anything. Its dewy and the colors are very nice and natural looking. I hope they never discontinue it.
This is my all time favorite.

This is one of the best foundations I have ever used. The finish is quite natural, evens out skin tone and reduces the appearance of pores without looking like I have any foundation on (in a good way). It's SPF 30 and moisturizing enough for my combination (oily T-zone, normal everywhere else) skin that I can just slap this on my face after applying serum and it's done.

I deducted a lippie because there wasn't a color that matches exactly to my skin. My skin color is somewhere between Finland and Alaska, so I ended up buying both. Both colors are supposed to be for someone with neutral skin tone (both yellow and red), and while I agree that to be true for Finland (peachy), I think Alaska leans a little more yellow than neutral. My skin color is peachy skin tone that is just a tad bit darker than Finland so I use Alaska to darken the foundation a bit. But the finish is sheer enough that I can probably get away with using just Alaska in the future.

Will definitely repurchase.

on 10/17/2014 2:45:00 PM

I've used the LM tm and love it, but I wanted to try this too. I was hoping not to like it and make my choice easier, but that is not the case. I love the NARS tm!! I am NW 20 with dry/normal skin. It stays on all day (with primer), goes on smooth and looks like perfect skin. I bought the shade Terre Neuve and it looks perfect. It's comparable in price to the Laura Mercier tm, so not too pricey.

Love this tinted moisturiser! Perfect match to my skin and looks beautiful on the skin, very natural and dewy. I know some people don't like that look, but I do.
It is my go to weekend look when I don't feel like putting on a whole face of make up. It doesn't last particularly long (e.g by the time I get home on a Saturday afternoon it looks faded) but that is what you would expect for a tinted moisturiser.

Looks gorgeous on its own or under foundation.

on 9/21/2014 1:06:00 AM

I have this in Alaska and overall I do like it a lot. I wish there was a slightly darker yellow shade, but I tried a sample of St. Moritz and it was WAY too dark on me so Alaska it is. It is awesome for just evening out skin and giving a glowy look. I love it especially in the summer, sometimes it is harder to use in the winter because of my dry flakey skin so I have to make sure I moisturize well first. It gets really oily so I always follow up by buffing on MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium to set it and then I'm good for the whole day! Even after a full day of work and then going to the gym afterwards. I'm almost done my first tube and will rebuy.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Finally a product that matches my skintone!! I wear this in the shade Cuba. Great for everyday wear, light and non greasy/heavy feeling. You can build this up for medium coverage if desired, but light enough to let natural moles/freckles come through if desired. May need to be touched up after 8 hours+ wear if you are going from your job to night out.

Also it has SPF, a great skincare bonus imo.

on 9/17/2014 11:32:00 PM

This tinted moisturizer has a great light yet some what covering consistency. But it is very dewy, if you have oily skin, stay away from this, it'll just make your skin more oily. It looks good for the first few minutes of putting it on, put it has to much shine. Very natural and smooth finsih though that I love. Better for dry skin. The color I have is pretty warm and orange. Not a lot of coverage. But provides some.

on 9/10/2014 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this in Light 3/Groenland. It is a decent match for NC25, but I think there may be a better match with a bit more yellow in it. This was just the shade Sephora matched me with. It does not cover redness, esp my red nose, but does a decent job of evening out my skin otherwise. I can see it really working for someone with better skin who just wants to even it out. Packaging is very nice as are all Nars products.

on 8/31/2014 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

i have been surprisingly happy with this foundation. perfect for these hot summers. slides on and blends so well. i layer it on in the areas where my skin is more red, and it does a great job concealing these areas. i noticed my usual clogged pores are gone now that ive switched from a heavier foundation. color matches flawlessly, i wear st. moritz.
only pitfall is it doesn't have as much staying power as i would like. but given it's a lighter formula, i think it's understandable.
would buy again. highly recommend.