Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

4.2

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.0% Zinc Oxide 5.0% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides.

on 2/13/2012 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I got this at Sephora this past weekend and I love it!! It gives my face a beautiful glow, and keeps my skin moisturised, which is a biggy for me since I have pretty dry skin. This beauty balm has a glow to it that is like no other that I have tried. Also, it does not feel thick like some of the other BB creams I have tried. I will definatley be getting this again when I'm getting low. I was thinking about getting Laura Mercier's Illuminating TM but the Too Faced BB cream turned out to be a cheaper and better option for me. <3 BTW, the packaging is pretty and girly..love it!

on 2/5/2012 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I purchased this in Sephora. I was so excited to see a fairly light BB cream. I'm MAC NC 10-15. Being fairly light at the moment, this looks a little like a bronzer when I first put it on. I have used this without my normal face lotion and no primer underneath.
It looks great (and lasts all day!) when I apply my MAC PL concealer, and MAC msfn over. I have also tried using MAC PL foundation over the BB, light dusting of powder on top. It looked flawless and lasted all day. I have somewhat sensitive skin, acne prone, and I have had no issues. I will continue to purchase this! The only drawback for me, is the price. I really don't use more than a pea size amount, so it should last for a while.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Oh my god, this product is AMAZING! A tinted SPF balm that has hydrating properties, acts as a primer, thicker than a moisturizer, lighter than a foundation, with unbelievable coverage that doesn't sheer out.