Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

Physicians Formula Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

3.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I picked this up because I thought it would be maybe somewhat of a dupe for the naked 1 and/or naked 2 palette. The colors are similar, and hey, it's about 40 dollars less expensive so I thought, why not? The packaging is adorable, I have to admit: It's a light pink with black lace all over it and it opens up sideways with a magnetic closure, but the eyeshadows itself are 'cut' unevenly and are WAY too small in my opinion. These shadows are not pigmented at all, they're pretty much all frost-y finishes, and stay on for literally 5 minutes, even with an eyeshadow primer. And to be honest, the price is not even worth half of these eyeshadows. It's more on the expensive side for a drugstore palette. I would not recommend to others and will not repurchase.

on 8/23/2012 3:33:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a pretty palette and I don't regret buying it, but I find it a little underwhelming. I bought it after seeing YouTube's emilynoel83 mention it in one of her videos... the shimmery neutral shades and cute packaging seemed right up my alley. Unfortunately, although the shadows do have a nice creamy texture and not a lot of fallout, the color payoff just isn't very impressive. Out of the 5 lighter shades in the palette (all of which look gorgeous in the pan), 4 of them look very similar when applied to my NC20 skin. Also, the cute little lacy compact doesn't stay closed very well, so I wouldn't recommend taking this with you on-the-go.

I'll keep this palette and finish it, but I won't be purchasing it again.

on 8/20/2012 6:42:00 AM

This is a very nice little palette! Medium pigmentation and with a primer underneath I get all-day wear. Versatile, well coordinated shades that easily can be worn day & night. The box comes with a mini-tutorial/suggestions on how they can be applied. The packaging is adorable (especially for a drugstore palette)! I can only think of two drawbacks; the finish (shimmer/frost) is the same for all the shades, and some of the shades are very thin and depending on the brush I'm using can be difficult to pick up. Would I repurchase? Probably not (but I rarely repurchase eyeshadows). Still, I'm glad I purchased this and will enjoy it while it lasts.

I really do love the packaging of this product.. I am a little disappointed in the pigmentation.. I would keep this product in my collection but if it ever ran out I would not buy it again.. I don't think that this would run out seeing as I don't think i'd use it as much.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love the colours in the package(which is totally cute--I love the little bow and black fishnet covering) but the pigmentation is extremely low. I also feel like I can barely get the colours on my brush. Some of them come off completely different than they would seem, for example the pinky looking shade comes off a weird silvery colour. A lot of fallout too. They don't last extremely long either. I wouldn't repurchase :/

on 7/18/2012 3:39:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

These are nice! I didn't like the green eye shimmer strips but these seem to be much more velvety and pigmented. They seem to last all day too. I like it! I just worry about the packaging cause it's magnetic

I like this. It's not a holy grail eye shadow palette in my book by any means, as I'm not really into nude tones & I'd prefer higher end products. However for inexpensive, drugstore eye shadows - Physicians Formula is wonderful.

This palette is full of shimmery golds & taupes that all lean on the cooler side of the color spectrum. I'm NC10, so my warm tones sort of clash with it. However the shades make up for this con by being light. It never looks like I'm wearing too much eye shadow with these. They compliment my green eyes & are full of pigment.

I'd repurchase if I ever loved this enough to use it up.

on 6/24/2012 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I am in love with the adorable packaging, its like sexy fishnet lingere! Heed warning ladies: i am not an experienced eye makeup person; i only wear mascara. I may not be the best reviewer if you are big into eye makeup and need decent advice. It was on sale at CVS for $6 and a steal i could not resist.
I am in love with the third color from the top. Its a light beige shimmery color and i think it looks so good with just a simple swipe on the eyelids. nothing else. I like this collection because it offers enough variety for a couple different looks. I dont really go out at night but the bottom three colors looks like it would be really smoky and sexy. I am in love with Physicians Formula lately, they sure have stepped up their game with better formulas and awesome packaging. In love!!! I use the second from the last color with the included slant sponge applicator to fill in my brows. Its an all-in-one for my eyes and brows. Love Love Love!!! Back about 10 years ago i tried the loose powders from this brand and found them to be cheap and did not perform well, but since then they really improved and i am so surprised.

This product fell flat for me. I LOVE nude eyeshadows, but this one is far from that. First off, the "nude" shadows consist of grey and silver colors. Since when were those nude??? I do not look good w/gray and silver eyeshadow/liner...etc. I should have known before I bought it. Secondly, it only comes with one applicator which makes it very difficult to apply a spectrum of colors without getting a glob of all of them combined...ahhh!!! The packaging is the best part. Def. skip this palette if you can!

on 6/6/2012 11:24:00 AM

A few years ago I bought a color palette from Stila which is my favorite palette of all time, so of course it is no longer made. I have been searching for a suitable replacement and this drugstore shimmer palette is the closest I could find. The packaging is adorable and you get a lot of shades for the price.

The colors offer a variety of nude looks, just like the package promises. However, the strips are sort of small and it can be hard to pick up just one color with a brush as other reviewers have stated. Overall, I like it for the price versus quality which can be hard to find in the drugstore!