Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

Physicians Formula Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude paletteShimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner- Nude palette

3.2

on 1/16/2013 11:14:00 PM

I always fall victim to the pretty colours in Physician's Formula eyeshadows, and I always regret it. They have virtually no pigment, so it looks like a weird frosty translucent powder no matter how much you put on. Stick with their eyeliners!

on 12/24/2012 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The shadows are very soft and creamy, and all are shimmery and pearlescent. I love most of the shades and use this palette often for a natural look for school. They are great to use wet! I really like the texture of the shadows, they remind me of Clinique's.

They aren't extremely pigmented, but suffice if used with primer or wet.

Oh, and the packaging is so cute I have to have it lying out on my make up table. I <3 the lace and the bow!

I'm considering picking up the 'Casual' or 'Smoky' version of these.

Pretty pricey. I got mine for $16 (I live in Canada. Purchased at Superstore)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

After reading the positive reviews, I sought this out even though it wasn't on sale at $16. Beautiful colors in a portable packaging and it's supposed to have gentler ingredients but a waste of money! Even after 5-6 swipes, there is still no color pay-off. I thought it would be good for a nude look. The shades are nice but there is a shimmer to them. I am about NC25-30 and this palette may be more suited to someone in the NC10-15 range.

I personally like Physicians formula Products and you'd be surprised to know that they use Physicians Formula Products on the set of Gossip Girl. And their eye products are not irritating and good for people who want a natural product that is not going to cause aggravation, eyes are very sensitive and it is important what you put on them, i personally like this palette and have found dupes to urban decays palette the colors show up much better if you use a primer, and or use the pallet wet. I have a lot of the physician formula shimmer strip palettes and have reviewed them, on my site. everythingbeautynyc well ill put up photos.

And if your interested you can go my website and see all my pics and swatches of the product; I hope you like. xoxo
I personally like this brand a lot and they are recyclable products,a nd high quality powders. Not so thrilled with the smokey eye palette. But its got its good qualities and its a good drugstore brand. They have an organic line, most of their products are biodegradable, and their products are formulated with natural formulations, or non comedogenic formulations. So i think they have a lot of good quality products I like the mascaras they had witht he black and the blue two sided they had several colors like that, they really great eye products especially for sensitive eyes, nice eyeliners, I like their shimmer strips highlighting blushes, and bronzers a lot of their bronzers are dupes to high end, the shimmer strip ones are dead on dupes to higher end products, i liked this product. I think it all depends on how you use it and whether its wet or dry or your own personal prefference whether you want shimmery or no shimmer, or natural or perhaps some more bold colors. Its up to the person and everyone will have a diffferent oppinion. But i have products from this brand and I really like them, and find them to be really good drugstore products. And they usually have 3$ off, sticker, or sale on their products. .

I had such high hopes for this palette. Honestly, I really wanted the Urban Decay pallete, but it was way out of my price range, so I thought I'd give PF a try. While I love their face powders and bronzers, the eyeshadow was really disappointing. The colors were gorgeous in the palette, but they have very little pigment. All that shows up is the frosted part of the shadow, which is not even remotely close to what I wanted. Guess I'll be saving up for the Urban Decay...

on 11/5/2012 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I bought this because I couldn't afford the Urban Decay Naked pallet yet, so I figured this would suffice. Not a bad pallett. Cute packaging, a lot cheaper and pretty much the same colors. They are not very pigmented, but work for day time and quick make up jobs when you are in a hurry. They lasted most of the day but did start to wear off. I was pleased with the product, just wished it was more pigmented. I still want UD Naked, but this is a good substitute for less.

on 10/17/2012 1:14:00 PM

I really like the colors is this palette but they do not have good pigmentation. It is hard to pick up the three crease colors (they are the smallest strips on the palette). They are light and I will wear them for a nude daytime look.
I had to really rub my brush into the strips to pick up product...maybe mine was a dud?? I used these over MAC Painterly paint pot as a primer and also tested with no primer.
The colors are darker over primer but not very much. They lasted well on me and did not crease.
I will definitely use this product but will not repurchase. I got this with the $7 ECB deal at CVS so it was a good price. Probaby would take the time to return it if I had paid full price.
The UD Naked palette is much more $$ but the product is amazing!! And you get 4x more product so actually you are paying the same price for the same amount of product... just a smaller amount. I recommend you save up if you need to (like I did) and go for the REAL DEAL! :)

I had high hopes for this palette but am very disappointed. Not very pigminted. The shadow looks gorgeous in the pan but doesn't show up as the same color on eyelid. I feel like I wasted my money

i really like this palette because the colors are neutral and work very well together. At first seeing that all the colors had a shimmery effect i was scared. I tried it out and thought the colors looked great with a primer. Its not super pigmented so it does not look really shimmery. THis is perfect for easy daytime look to run errands or for work. Having all the colors together in one adorable pink and black lace compact with my fav magnetic closure it is handy. The BAD: the brush is horrible of course. it is a small HARD angled sponge tip. The shadows are different sizes with some of them being very thin and hard to get into. i am happy with it. if i liked the colors in the other palettes available i would buy those too. sadly the colors imo in the other palettes are ugly.i do with there were some mattes and it would be perfect.

on 9/26/2012 8:34:00 PM

After reading the reviews stating how dissapointed people were with this product, I bought this hesitantly. CVS was having a sale on physicians formula, I would get $7 in EB so I thought why not?? I love the packaging, so cute. As far as the pigmentation, I found that with a primer and eyeshadow base, the colors are sooo nice, even on my caramel skin tone. I love nudes but can't afford the Naked palette, so this is a great alternative. Just use both a primer and base like NYX Jumbo pencil!!