Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.7

on 3/23/2018 6:26:00 PM

Creases like a mofo. Separates. Accentuates dry skin I didnt even know I had. Try better skin or fit me, both my maybeline and perform much better.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like it a lot but it takes foreverrrr for me to get a lot of product out. I would twist so many times. Anyways, it's perfect for cleaning up my brows AND concealing AND highlighting your face. A little does not go a long way for me tho

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The formulation is great - quite slippy/oily (a good thing for my super dry under-eye area) yet still gives reasonable coverage. I use the 'Fair' shade which brightens my dull skin nicely; I could probably get away with 'Light' also...I'm probably N10 going by my neck though tend to make my face (and neck) up to NC15.

However...I can't give this more than 3 as I find the applicator/packaging so hopeless. I have a wide/high nose bridge and I just can't get the end of the applicator anywhere near the corners of my dark circles without it ending up on my nose bridge too, which just seems to emphasize the shadows and make everything look worse. I get around it by using a concealer brush to get this into the inner corners of my undereye area, but I wouldn't purchase again - too much hassle.

on 3/17/2018 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Don't really like the application tip as you cannot control how little or how much to use.

The light shade is a perfect match for me and it provides rather good coverage. Don't really cover my eye circles really well (or maybe I'm just not using enough).

UPDATE: I remove the sponge tip and simply hsed a brush or finger to apply and this works so much better. There’s no product wasting into the sponge, cleaner and easier to apply.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a favorite product of a few mature youtube reviewers, so I can’t believe I haven’t thought to try it sooner. It’s a very lightweight liquid concealer that isn’t cakey or drying and I’ve had great luck when reapplying it for touch-ups. It pairs excellent with the brightener (pink correcting shade) too, I recommend getting the pair if you have some major circles to disguise. I hate to admit that this has been blowing all of my other concealers out of the water, especially since it’s inexpensive and Maybelline is often on sale.
The product feeds up into a sponge applicator that one presses against the skin to apply, I admit I am very concerned with the long term hygiene of this method and will probably try cleaning it with alcohol over time. It is also very imprecise so I apply product and then tap it where I need it. A little goes a long way! There’s a tiny plastic cap that covers the sponge applicator, I am not sure if it’s just to protect it or if it will dry out, and it seems easy to lose or break.

on 3/17/2018 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product works well. It covers my dark circles well and lasts for many hours (8ish with powder). The application is pretty messy and seems unsanitary. But, it does not sting my sensitive skin or break me out. Have and will be repurchasing.

on 3/16/2018 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really dislike the applicator on this. Very messy and unhygienic.
The lightest shade is too dark for me, unfortunately. The coverage is reasonable but not as high as I'd prefer. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I was finally able to try this as it seemed to only be for the vanilla girls. I got 2 one in Tan and the other in Caramel. I like how thick the formula. For a drugstore product, this is very pigmented and makes you look very highlighted. I hope they continue to expand the color range as this is a good dupe to me for the Nars concealer in the tube. I will be using this concealer all spring and summer while I'm business travel as I would rather lose a 7.99 concealer vs 30.00

on 3/13/2018 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

LOVE this! But can't find the ligthest color anywhere anymore :/

on 3/8/2018 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

What's the hype all about? I really dislike this concealer. First of all the applicator feels a bit unsanitary. The product kind of dries in the sponge.
It shows literally every dry spot and accentuates it, after a short while it will cling to the dry spots and wear off on the rest of the skin. Without LOTS of setting it will crease extremely.
I've tried it a couple of times now and then but unfortunaly it really doesn't work for me.
I've used it on some models and it never looked perfect or good. It does however look good on camera, very brightening and covering. I'm thinking that might have made it such an instagram/youtube hype :-).