Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.7

I try others, but I come back to this. Shape Tape is great, I find this comparable and half the price. I also use it as foundation, in a slightly darker shade.

Love the product- hate the packaging

on 7/12/2018 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have this in the shade Ivory, and for reference I'm shade L1 to L2 in the Covergirl TruBlend foundation. It's a good shade match, a little bit yellow which works for me to cancel out the purple-ish under my eyes.

Honestly, I love this concealer but I HAVE to apply it with a brush. The sponge is such a freaking pain I'm going to rip it off and just twist out the product onto my hand to use a brush with. I get better coverage and control when using a brush so I've been dabbing a brush into the sponge and wasting a lot in the process.

Other than that, it's a good medium coverage concealer. It does crease on me but so does everything else I've tried. I don't have super dark circles so one layer is enough to brighten and make me look more awake, if I want full coverage, I can use a little more on a brush to add to the small area that needs it.

I'll definitely buy it again but the sponge will be removed as soon as I get it out of the packaging next time. Not sanitary, not functional, and not pleasant to use.

on 7/8/2018 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really really hate the applicator, hence the packaging. Because the product itself is just amazing!!!! It's super creamy, blends out really nicely. I didn't experience any creasing and it lasted all day long. It has really nice coverage. A medium coverage, but buidable.

I have in the shade medium. For reference, I'm 228 soft tan in the fit me foundation.

The only con was the applicator, hence the packaging. The sponge applicator absorbed too much product that it kept me from getting a higher coverage. Hence the sponge became very unsanitary. I would usually remove the sponge each time i buy a new one. I'm a concealer addict, hence the reason i hated the applicator.

Tho I would definitely repurchase.
But the next time i do, i might wanna try to transfer the product into the makeup revolution concealer's packaging 😂😂😂 i really2 love makeup revolution concealer's packing and most importantly its big doe foot applicator 😍😍😍
And yes, I'm digging its sleek packaging.

Someday, i might wanna buy the famous tarte shape tape 😍😍😍😍 the fact that its high coverage and has loads of product in it just speaks to me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Not a big fan of this. It looks muddy on me and I don’t like the foam applicator. The color is flat and doesn’t really brighten my undereye area. I got this to try when my L’oreal Visible Lift ran out. I occasionally make myself try it, but every time I use it I remember why I don’t reach for it. Keeping as a backup but will not repurchase.

i own this concealer in 3 shades (light, fair and ivory). im about nc15 or 20, or estee lauder double wear in ecru. this is probably the best concealer ive found so far. it does crease, but most of them do on my under eye area. applicator is unsanitary and should be removed. ivory is the lightest shade, so if you are super fair it might not be a great match.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my go to daily under eye concealer. I use this even if I don’t wear any foundation because I’ve started getting some light purple tones under the eyes as I age. I have dry skin but if i moisturize well this works just fine. If I need a little help, I apple some MAC strobe cream first and then this. I set with a mini compact I have of the hourglass powder. Doesn’t crease and is very comfortable. I love the price point too it doesn’t perform any less than high end. My circles aren’t super bad though and I don’t have a lot of lines so I can’t say how it performs with those traits.

on 6/24/2018 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Holy grail drug store concealer - love the easy to use applicator, creamy consistency and shade range. I love to use neutraliser as it's got a yellow tone. For £8.99 in UK amazing price, lasts me all day and doesn't crease as much as other concealers.

on 6/24/2018 2:40:00 PM

I would like to say that this concealer is one of the good concealers in the market, I tried it for the first time and I can say that I love this product, it is not a heavy concealer but it works to cover the dark circles under the eye or some red acne marks, it can be even used instead of foundation if you have not much to cover. so I will buy it again but be careful which tone you choose it has to be lighter than your foundation in order to not look awkward.

on 6/24/2018 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Retail price -$9.99 but it's always on sale somewhere.
Description from the website:
This concealer for dark circles and fine lines instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Infused with goji berry and
How to use/apply
Step 1. Twist collar of the Micro-Corrector Applicator in the direction of arrows until the concealer is visible on the sponge (it may take some turns on first use).
Step 2. Using the applicator, apply concealer directly to the under-eye area, blending in an outward motion.
Step 3. For extreme dark circles, apply the Neutralizer shade under concealer shade.
Step 4. To add a luminous touch, apply the Brightener shade to the inner corner of eyes, cheek and brow bones and, bridge of the nose.

I picked this up the first time, just out of curiosity and because it was on sale.I got the color Brightener and fair. The fair was a perfect match but it really didn't do much. The coverage is not great so if you have dark circles( I do not) then I doubt you would like this. It's medium coverage at best, if you apply a decent amount. It looks much nicer when I moisturize the under eye area first. Some of the reviews said they found this moisturizing, I don't find it particularly moisturizing but it's not drying like Shape Tape.

I love the color Brightener. It reminds me a lot of my beloved YSL Touche Eclat, same effect. Yes, the sponge applicator is unsanitary but it really works well and it's super soft. After used for a while it becomes messy and I feel it is unsanitary. I removed the sponge one one and left the it on the one I use for my lids. Brightener, according to their website is supposed to be for the brow bone, inner corners, etc, but I use it for my under eye area and it really makes a huge difference and is a lot cheaper than YSL Touche Eclat. It doesn't settle into fine lines or crease ever. I set it with powder but it's one of the few that I really don't have to. Even if I don't it never creases.It also plays well with every foundation, BB cream or tinted moisturizer that I use with it. I also use it on my lids sometimes and then set with powder before applying shadow. I've had no irritation whatsoever on lids, under eye or anywhere else I use it.

Maybelline needs to listen to complaints and keep the formula and get rid of the sponge applicator and add a doe foot. Also the plastic cap is cheap and thin and breaks easily so that could use some improvement.

I am on my 3rd tube of Brightener and unless they discontinue it I will continue to re-purchase. I have all of the other supposed dupes for Touche Eclat and none of them come as close to this. Sure the formula is a little different but I get almost the same end result.

Ingredients:
G852364 1 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclohexasiloxane, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Tetr Apeptide-7. [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides] F.I.L. D44980/4 U.S.Patent Pending