Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

3.7

on 12/26/2018 6:24:00 AM

It creases and cracks under my eyes. I cant make it work.
It tried it with undereye setting powder and without.. still same results.
Tossed it out.

on 12/26/2018 6:22:00 AM

Absolutely love the packaging on this concealer - I personally find it a lot easier to use than 'doe foot' shaped concealers.
Paid €13 for this, which is okay for a decent mid range concealer imho.
I am NC15 and I use shade 02 'nude' - does a good job of brightening up my undereye area (am prone to purple circles). A little bit of blending with the finger is required but not too much.

This creased on me with powder or without, I wasn't able to make it work. Also hated the packaging, the sponge is useless & the twist up mechanism wasn't working properly. Rimmel wake me up concealer serves me better as an under eye concealer and even more affordable. Had to get rid of this one, pass.

on 12/11/2018 3:17:00 PM

This concealer is a staple in my collection, I always end up going back to it. And for the price ?????? you're wild if you don't get it! BUTTTTTTT Maybelline needs to step it up with their shade range, c'mon now.

If you want to see an in-depth review check out me and my best friend's blog post about it!

This is one of the best concealers that I have tried and its price its really good. It covers well my under eyes. I have a medium - tan skin tone and I use the medium skin tone shade. The only bad thing about it is that if you have a deeper skin tone it can be hard to find your shade at Target or Walmart because usually the darkest shade they have there is medium. But overall I loooveee this concealer.

Don't believe the hype. This concealer only has a very light coverage, when I've heard multiple times it has a fuller coverage. It oxidises slightly, so many times I've ended up with orange undereyes with my purple dark circles still showing through. It creases a fair amount too. Despite the negatives, it still blends very well and works fine when I have a bit of a tan. There is a lot of product in this and it has lasted me a very long time. The sponge applicator didn't blend out the concealer very well so I ended up taking it off.

on 11/29/2018 12:46:00 AM

This concealer sucks!!! It creases like nothing iv tried before Goes literally ORANGE when set Has a very poor shade selection The applicator is gross just put it in a pump ?

on 11/27/2018 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have dark circles, I am aging, and this is beginning to feel like a John Mulaney bit. At least I don't have to $uck a d!#k or sell drugs to be able to afford this concealer. Though I am a little weirded out by the sponge applicator (is it hygienic? does it waste product?) I do think this is a great concealer. Even when I accidentally apply too much because sometimes the dumb sponge on top makes it hard to know how much you've dispensed it blends out seamlessly, covers my (genetic) dark circles well, and doesn't crease or otherwise draw attention to the spiderweb of fine lines under my eyes. I may have permanently aged into the "high end" section of foundation spectrum, but at least I can still get a quality concealer at the drugstore.

on 11/27/2018 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think the formula of this has changed..I tried this years ago and liked it, but repurchased again recently and was not impressed at all..it seems to settle into my fine lines (as do most Maybelline concealers oddly), and blends terribly, also seems drying. I am really disappointed with it...

on 11/21/2018 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Mild coverage and quite greasy feeling. I have to rub it in for quite a while. But maybe thats what helps lubricate fine lines? Not too sure. Haven't used it long enough too know if it's actually improving my skin though. I also did not expect a sponge applicator.