3.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

27 days ago

This is such a good drugstore option! My lashes always looked great when I wore this but sadly its been discountinued where I live. If this still exists where you're from I would try it out as its not that expensive.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

skinCombination, Olive, Warm

hairBlack, Wavy, Fine

7 months ago

best drugstore mascara. dare I say better than expensive ones too? i tried loads and will go back to this one. mission accomplished for holy grail mascara.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

age36-43

skinOther, Other, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

May/12/2018

This mascara is stupid good and I think I will definitely keep it on hand.

I actually have pretty long eyelashes, but they’re fairly straight and not the most voluminous (they aren’t toooo thin either tho). I prefer a thinner wand for easier application and I love the slim, “cat” shape this wand is in. It is the easiest to apply mascara I have used in my life. I’m able to get to every …

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (132 reviews)

age25-29

skinCombination, Medium Brown, Cool

hairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

fromNyx101

Aug/25/2017

My go-to mascara. It's great all around and does not irritate my eyes. It's quite easy to apply properly and does not budge unless it's damp. Good value.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Neutral

hairBlond, Relaxed, Fine

Jun/09/2017

I love this mascara! The price is great, and it does a very good job in separating my lashes and adding length. The bent wand makes coating the lower lashes a dream, and after using this for several months I still haven't experienced any flaking.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

hairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Dec/11/2016

this looks great some days, other days just doesnt work out... its a but unreliable which is weird for a mascara..

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinDry, Fair, Not Sure

hairBlond, Other, Other

eyesGreen

Oct/25/2016

(waterproof version). I've been looking for another drug store mascara (have been using waterproof LashBlast forever), and this one didn't disappoint. Lengthens, doesn't add volume as much as LashBlast, but it holds a curl, which is the most important attribute for me. It's a good everyday mascara for a less dramatic lash look.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

skinCombination, Other, Not Sure

hairBlack, Other, Other

Sep/10/2016

GURLLL. YOU NEED TO GO GET YOU A TUBE OF THIS RIGHT. NOW. BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU THAT I HAVE TRIED EVERY DRUGSTORE MASCARA IN THE BOOKS. Loreal. TRIED IT. Maybelline. TRIED IT. Rimmel. TRIED IT. Nyc. TRIED IT. Almay. TRIED IT. Revlon. Sadly, tried it and Voluminous, literally tried all of it.. BUT THIS. I have seen this mascara and wanted to try it but FOR SOME REASON, decided to go spend my …Read more

7 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

Jun/28/2016

This mascara is weird. There seems to be very little product on the brush. With other mascaras I usually wipe some of the product off when it comes out with too much but this already comes out cleaned up....but maybe too much. I have to apply a million times to build up to where it is noticeable. I am fine with the curved brush but I feel like it requires more work. All in all this product …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (864 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

1.0

Jun/19/2016

packaging is cute otherwise it sucks. dry and flakes, I had a ring of black flakes under my eyes. Big NO

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (76 reviews)

age25-29