Essie Very Structured

Essie Very Structured
Very Structured

3.7

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of the best Essie bottles I own. Great formula, ironically it's easy to apply, no streaks. Pretty much applies itself. It's not too runny nor thick, it's just wonderful.

on 11/22/2011 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Essie fall 2011 line. It goes on darker than it appears in the bottle. In the bottle it looks like a burnt sienna. On my nails it is a medium warm brown with definate orange leaning toward sienna. I like it. It's a unique color. I got opaque coverage with just one coat (I was in a hurry and didn't want to wait for 2 coats to dry). I do like essie's formula. Worth purchase price because it is a very unique color. I have the color carry on from this collection too. It's amazing.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

a deep burnt orange, from Essie's fall 2011 collection.

on 10/17/2011 4:18:00 PM

This is more of a general dislike about Essie polishes, not just Very Structured. I find that the polish is lighter in the bottle than it is on the nails, at least that I've found. Example: Very Structured is a burnt orange sienna in the bottle, but on the nails it is more of a dark brown. I get really frustrated by that kind of thing, and I find out of all of the nail polish brands I own and use, Essie polishes are more deceiving. Just my thoughts!!

on 10/5/2011 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great burnt sienna. Edgy and elegant. More brown with a little orange. Good on nc40 skin tones. I usually do not like brown but this looks very nice.

Popular Polishes